It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Coast disaster, financial meltdown, general pandemonium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'd like to open by saying that I'm generally not one to try and make predictions, I simply try to arrange different pieces of the puzzle, much like most of you it is to gain a clearer picture of what is going on. These are merely a few of the pieces I've stumbled across, it's just strange the way it has all come about.

About a week ago I watched a video that at the time I felt was strangely reasonable (although high speculative) Today I searched for this video for about an hour with no luck, once I found it, good ol YT had taken it down because the account had been terminated.
Here is a transcript I found on another forum.

URGENT WARNING & MESSAGE - Sometime In April May 2011 A Major Event Off The West Coast Of United States Is Going To Trigger A Set Of Cascading Events That Will Collapse The Federal Government, Most State Governments, And Will Set In Motion National Bank Failures, Food Shortages, And Will Be Trigger Event That Will Start The Second American Revolution. The Second American Revolution Will Be At Its Core A Christian Fight To Regain Control Of America From The Present Israeli Zionist Jewish New World Order Elite Who Have Had Near Total Control Of America Since The 1960's. The Military Old Guard, Navy Admiralty And Marine Generals Will Fight On The Side Of The Christian Republic Of America. The Airforce, Army, And Coast Guard Are Under HEAVY JEWISH SATANIC Influences & Control, And CANNOT Be Trusted Or Counted On During The Onset Of Hostilities. Once The American Admiralty Regains Control Of All American Federal And State Militaries Which Will Occur 3 Months Into Hostilities Control Of American Territories & Boarders Will Be Reestablished.

GREEN STATES - These States Listed In Green Will Be Safe For White Christian Populations And Will Be Under The Control Of The American Christian Republic Old Guard And The Sons Of The Republic. It Is Advised That White Christian Populations Find Safety And Shelter In The Following Green Coded States. The State Of Washington, The State Of Oregon, The State Of Idaho, The State Of Montana, The State Of Wyoming, The State Of Nebraska, The State Of Colorado, The State Of Utah, The State Of Arizona, The State Of New York Except For New York City And Long Island Which Will Be Hostile Zones, The State Of Pennsylvania, The State Of Ohio. These Green States Are The Only Safe Zones For White Christians During The First Three Months Of Hostilities.

YELLOW STATES - These States Listed In Yellow Will Be Semi-Safe For White Christian Populations And Will Be Under The Protection Of The American Christian Republic Old Guard And The Sons Of The Republic. It Is Advised That White Christian Populations In These Yellow States Develop Close Protective Networks In Their Communities, As State Officials In Your States Will Be Under Hostile Control And Influences Of Zionist Marxist Operatives And Mercenaries. The State Of Alaska, The State Of North Dakota, The State Of South Dakota, The State Of Minnesota, The State Of Missouri, The State Of Kansas, The State Of Oklahoma, The State Of Kentucky, The State Of Tennessee, The State Of Virginia. White Christians Living In Yellow Listed States Must Seek Community Networks And Organized Militia As Most State Officials In These States Will Be Hostile And Under Zionist Marxist Control.

TextRED STATES - These States Listed In Red Will NOT BE SAFE For White Christian Populations And Will NOT Be Under The Protection Of The American Christian Republic Old Guard And The Sons Of The Republic. It Is Strongly Advised That White Christian Populations In These Red States Leave Before On Set Of Hostilities, As State Officials In Your States Will Be Extremely HOSTILE And Under The Direct Control Of Zionist Marxist Operatives And Mercenaries. The State Of California, The State Of Nevada, The State Of New Mexico, The State Of Texas, The State Of Arkansas, The State Of Louisiana, The State Of Mississippi, The State Of Alabama, The State Of Florida, The State Of Georgia, The State Of South Carolina, The State Of North Carolina, The State Of West Virginia, The State Of Maryland, The State Of Delaware, The State Of New Jersey, The State Of Rhode Island, The State Of Connecticut, The State Of Massachusetts, The State Of New Hampshire, The State Of Vermont, The State Of Maine. The State Of Wisconsin, The State Of Michigan, The State Of Iowa, The State Of Illinios, The State Of Indiana Red States Will NOT Be Safe For White Christians.

I watched this video maybe a couple of hours before Japan got hit. The whole time I was kicking this disaster scenario around in my head, once the earthquake/tsunami was announced I began to wonder if the revalations from the video were unfolding right in front of my eyes.

I know it says white christians,( I'm not a christian myself)
maybe gnostic christian at best, spiritual, but definitely not religous. I do think that the fight this transcript is refering to is simply good against evil.

I had been worrying about what kind of domino effect this earthquake would cause geologically. At this point the tsumani hadn't reached hawaii, and people were already chattering about the san andreas fault line, Yellowstone, and I even heard a guy on coast2coast near the great lakes had picked up a reading with his personal equipment.

Then I found this video... This guy predicted the San Francisco quake 4 days in advance. His prediction was actually published in the newspaper in advance. He claims that the "supermoon" event may trigger a big one on the west coast. Let's hope he's wrong.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-3-2011 by someguy420 because: malfunctionin video link

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I haven't watched the youtube video yet, I will in a few moments though.

Regardless of whether or not this prediction comes true, it still fascinates the hell out of me reading about these things (we're all a little morbid inside I think haha).

I'm also happy to say that my two home states are in the green. I'll just need to make sure I get out of where I'm at currently if this actually comes to pass. Thanks for the heads-up

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
From what I read here it sounds like some sort of Aryan Brotherhood schtick talking about White Christians vs. Satanic Jews. Listen, I hate it when the race card is over-used and is an excuse for everything, but in this case this whole thing looks completely racist to me. i hope the hell they are wrong because I surely don't want to be subject to how they think this is going down.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I doubt this "type" of thinking is new to you.

North Dakota would be a green state by the way.

Power, Control, Money..doesn't have its roots in Zionism.
Jihadist are the only ones that come to mind, that have no interest in co-existence with others these days.

I know there is a big group of you guys that want to blame the Zionist for everything...and you throw the rest of the Jews under the bus with them...in fact, I still hear some of those people calling Jews, Christ killers...the same group of people that think Christ was white and not a Jew.

Fundamentalism is evil regardless what religious flag they are waving.

I have some hope that nobody else will feed your flames in this thread.....I hope I am the only victim, the only fool.......these are the type of threads that act as a listhmus(sp?) test of how we as a global society are progressing.
If people can leave it alone because it doesn't merit anyone's time, then we are making some strides.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Great...I'm not white, and I'm in California...This should be interesting

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I fully agree, I just thought the rest of the information was relevant. especially with what has been going down.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
And for the record I'm not racist at all, I don't blame any group of people for what has been going on. I love everyone. I understand that the people who are screwing us over aren't a single race of people. They are a small group of elite that have every right to screw us over. It is your right to not allow yourself to be screwed.

I have nothing more to add to this thread. I simply thought I would share the information.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
i think NC would also be a green state. where is the reasoning it is RED?

tons of white christians here. many black christians here too. my town has 5,000 people and 36 churches. typical here in eastern NC, and greater NC in general. everybody ehre has tons of guns and ammo, have been planning on shtf scenario for decades.

has the originator of this red list even been to nc? i am alarmed and confused. you better provide further as this sounds too close to home. i dont care for the color red much anyways.

im waiting......
thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by someguy420

That's cool. I'm not accusing you, particularly after your last couple of posts. That's what ATS is for. If you find something interesting, trot it out and let's take a look. Looks like it's working.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Racist Christian white supremacist separatist nationalist propaganda...
edit on 16/3/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: fnord?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So sad that in these times here still are racist people. (not you OP)

Did the disasters in Haiti, Japan and Christchurch not show us, that everybody suffers in the same way, regardless color.
The shootings in Libye and Egypt, did they not show us that religion also alters nothing in the way you suffer and die?

I for one do not believe in the New Age theory of ascending etc. Maybe we will change some day, but it will not be in out lifetimes.
But sometimes I dream, and wish it were true.

Then all the suffering would have a point.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by someguy420

White Christians? A bit racist but I get the point.

When was this list originally made I wonder, because of the stuff happening in Michigan and Wisconsin. It would be much more interesting if the list was developed prior to the goings on in those states

Here's the list of "Red" states

The State Of California, The State Of Nevada, The State Of New Mexico, The State Of Texas, The State Of Arkansas, The State Of Louisiana, The State Of Mississippi, The State Of Alabama, The State Of Florida, The State Of Georgia, The State Of South Carolina, The State Of North Carolina, The State Of West Virginia, The State Of Maryland, The State Of Delaware, The State Of New Jersey, The State Of Rhode Island, The State Of Connecticut, The State Of Massachusetts, The State Of New Hampshire, The State Of Vermont, The State Of Maine. The State Of Wisconsin, The State Of Michigan, The State Of Iowa, The State Of Illinios,

California: Duh! The seat of the entertainment industry. Look at some of Vigilant Citizens stuff for an expose of the occult stuff that goes on in that industry.

Texas: Duh! The American seat of the oil industry, the Bushes, etc.

Georgia: Duh! How about the Georgia Guidestones.

Arkansas: Duh! Mena and Clinton.

Mass, NH, Vermont, Connect, S/N Carolinas: 13 colonies anyone?

Maryland: Duh! Close to DC and full of intelligence services (surprised Virginia isn't on the list for the same reasons.

Wisconson: Duh! Scott Walker!

Michigan: Duh!

Gov. Snyder is seeking emergency powers that would enable him to 1) unilaterally declare a "financial emergency", 2) disincorporate entire municipal governments, 3) dismiss elected officials with no replacement election to follow, 4) seize control of local civil services, 5) hand taxpayer money, services and POWERS to private, for-profit firms.

I wonder how this person ended up with the list of Green, Yellow, and Red states, because the red ones sure are interesting choices.

new topics

top topics

join