It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evil Reptilian race. Did they create us for food...Or did we create them.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Today I was inspired by watching the V (Reimagined) season finale

(By the way I was happy that Tyler got his face eaten he was a whiney little dueshbag.
He should have listened to his mom. I actually laughed when he said I have to hear they are not human like etc. from Hanna or what ever that chicks name is. What a moron? Um yeah I think that convo would have came over skype. I didn't really feel sorry for him because he deserved his fate but back to the main point of this thread...)

to do some internet querying on the Reptilian Species.

Most people know the basic theories about the so called reptilian species. Some theorize that they are descendants that escaped the mass extinction of dinosaurs by leaving the planet. Others think that they burrowed deep with in the earth and established an under ground civilization. Some believe that they are multi dimensional beings others believe that they are actual demons. It has been theorized that they are living among us on the top of the food chain in the NWO kabal running evil things behind the scenes. Some individuals believe that they seed humanity on this planet as a major food source for their vast intergalactic empire and that the grays are their servants that are tending the crop. On youtube there are a lot of lame videos about reptilian face morphs which are pretty absurd. However I came across this interesting video:

This guy theorized that the creature he saw wasn't an alien so to speak but something we genetically engineered.
This could be a sensible theory. Humans have cloned life forms before. Who knows what black op projects are going on in the field of secret government funded geneticist. Perhaps in an experiment to clone dna from a dinosaur fossil resurrected this half dino half human hybrid. Perhaps while experimenting with a soldier that lost a limb they attempted to fuse his DNA with traits of lizard dna that allows them to grow limbs and through a freaky accident they created LIZARD MAN... The guys at his office probably weren't shocked because they knew him as one armed steve who is now lizard man.

What do you guys think? Are their such things as humanoid reptilians? If so are they:

A) Ancestors of an ancient dinosaur race that evolved on earth.
B) Creatures from another dimension or planet.
C) Creatures that are spliced with lizard & human DNA or Cloned.
D) Fictional Characters made up in comic books or in ancient egypt.
E) None of the above

If such creatures did exist I personally go with C. Just because cloning was made illegal doesn't mean that the US government did stop improving upon said technology. Who knows perhaps they clone or create human government officials to be puppets. Or perhaps they are splicing human and animal DNA to create super soilders or for medical research. (New cloaking technology and cell regeneration technologies could stem from extensive research who knows)

P.S. - If I was in the same situation Tyler was and I was fated to die anyway... then it wasn't a bad way to go out. He got to do this chick:
but I have a hard time believing that once he was inside of her so to speak he couldn't tell the difference.... then again with tyler being such an amazing duesh the alien chick was his first. But then again his mom told him straight up that the V's look like this...
WOW!!!! Even if I was bold enough to confront that chick I would discuss it and be repulsed not stick my pogostick in her.

edit on 16-3-2011 by michaelknives52 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 16-3-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

Dont use Caps for you're title please

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

What do you guys think? Are their such things as humanoid reptilians? If so are they:

D. They are fictional creatures invented by weird people on the internet.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

WHY?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
None of the above.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I am pretty sure stories of reptilian people pre-dated the internet. I am pretty sure the original thought was displayed in the amazing spider man comic strip featuring Peter Parkers mutated science professor Dr. Lizard or no lets go back to ancient egypt with glyphs of animals with human bodies.

HUMOR ME... personally I think this guy in the video is full of it. But I should have stated hypothetically speaking which of the scenario's or more likely to have occurred. I mean who knows perhaps in the deepest jungles in South america or africa that are not explored exists bi-pedal lizard like creatures.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Or do they exist at all?

I would love to see a single shred of proof....

link   

Because you Agreed in the T&C not too.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Thanks for the spoiler douchebag

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muza1875

You are welcome seriously I would send you a link to the video online however it violates the T&C. You can still watch it realize that the 5th columns plan to kill ana by having her daughter do it. Ana tricks her daughter into not doing it... ANA kills her Mother.... the hybrid kills her father that tries to rescue her.... ANA discovers Decker is involved in the fake kidnapping to lure ana out.... the queen egg hatches and given a skin like Lisa. Lisa 2 has sex with tyler then bites his face off while Lisa watches in her cell... the hybrid blisses the human race. Agent Evens finds out that her FBI partners are really with the Aries project a human resistance....

HA!!!! I am glad I ruined it for you

Seriously you can still watch it and be entertained.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

D. They are fictional creatures invented by weird people on the internet.

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

try imagining how much of the spectrum of light you can not see - that is how probable reptiles could exist in a different form than how you perceive them on the visible (human) spectrum. It is with your third eye that you see this - the pineal gland, which is essentially a LCD monitor at the geometric center of your brain. Your occipital lobe filters out the majority of light information in order for you to function normally - imagine trying to do your school work/office work/whathaveyou while you were simultaneously dealing with all the colours tha a bee can see? Wouldn't work! Best of luck not getting hit by a bus while you're staring at a flower!..lol.

At any rate, when you are viewing the world through your third eye you are receiving extra-ordinary light information, or able to see it, the image rendered in your occipital lobe is much different.. Hunter S Thompson knew about them, and saw them... seek and ye shall find.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
they make up something in a comic book and people start believing as the years go by, maybe thats how the bible et al.. fooled the masses.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So in other words, going into the true meaning behind your "Third eye" statement:

The only way we can see these reptilians is by hallucinating (looking through your "third-eye")

How convenient.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
They created by Allah from Smokeless Fire long before he creates us as like us, they has free will, but as he notices they gets imprisoned in lower fourth dimension by their own attitudes and they needs far more love to evolves into Angelic beings and even more, he creates us because we, humans is what he created to be more than angel because Humans has free will and multidimensional, but the problems is: those Reptilian Jinns keeps us in the dimension lower than their own.

top topics

join