It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story and some quotes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I've seen many things on these forums. I've seen the blind leading the blind, i've seen people throw scripture around as if they themselves can do/say no wrong... I've seen hate and judgements all over the so called "Religion, Faith, And Theology" section of our forums...

No, you are an idiot, who wishes to play others for fools. Your lack of understanding of Christ's teachings and your simplistic portrayal of religious nomenclature betrays your true nature.

Give it up. No one with an IQ above 10 is going to take you seriously

You're not my kindred for one. You yourself claimed you're not a follower of Jesus Christ. My brothers and sisters are my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. He is OUR Father

No, God's Word has divided us. I follow it. You are a mere man and claim to be God. You're not the King of Kings, Jesus Christ is and will forever be. You're a liar and a heretic.

Yet dispite this some understand the narrow path...

So i offer those to those who hear and understand, a story from an "enlightened" soul...

Before you read know this is not my story....

Enjoy...

I had a dream I died and I was walking along the road to Heaven or Hell. I as walked along an effulgent path covered in a bright white mist, an angel appeared in the bend of the road and floated along beside me. My eyes were dazzled by the brilliance while my ears clearly heard, "Along the way you will meet GOD and the Devil. The Devil will always lie to you and GOD will always tell you the truth. But you only get to ask GOD one question and the DEVIL one question.

As the Angel started to fade and before I could ask anything, "Don't worry, you should have no trouble figuring out what the question should be."

I was walking along the when my worst enemy appeared along the road and started walking along side looking disgusted and said, "I am GOD and I will show you the way to Heaven."

As I walked along in disbelief and before I had really recovered my best friend appeared from the white mists and joined us and laughed while gently touching my arm, "I am GOD and I will show you the way to Heaven."

At that moment we were at a fork in the road. The worst enemy I had ever met in my lifetime was standing to my right and the best friend I had ever had was standing to my left. I turned to my best friend and realized the devil could form a pleasing shape so I hesitated. So I turned to my worst enemy and realized that if I couldn't recognize GOD in my worst enemy I couldn't recognize GOD. Yet still I hesitated.

They both were content to wait and I was baffled. Then I remembered something I had learned from my Master. He would always say, "Duality is an illusion." The memory of that phrase made me realize simultaneously that it didn't matter which one was the Devil and which one was GOD; As long as I asked a question they both would answer the same, the Wisdom of Balance would come to my rescue!

I bowed before them both and said, "If I asked the Devil which was the way to Heaven, where would he point?" As I looked up they were both pointing to my left, so I went to my right and entered the Kingdom of Heaven.

All your answers are within...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I don't know if I can exactly agree with the story you have presented. Yes, the answer lies within and I quote Christ "Behold, the Kingdom of God is within you."

But I must point out that if God points to a destination where you must go, should you not go? Wherefore would he send one to Hell unless to exact a just punishment? Reject the devil, for he lies. He dwells in the temporal and it is not necessarily bad but only temporary. God is everlasting and we have home in the everlasting with Him. If one is to find habitation with the devil he will perish when the physical is dissolved but one must seek truth and righteousness, which is only available in the eternal.

I don't mean to come out against aggressively, if I do so appear, but I felt I should throw in my opinion.

I say follow love: for the devil can only fill sensory pleasure but God fills the heart and the soul with boundless love.

If I have misunderstood something you were trying to explain or missed something please tell me.
If not I wish you a good day and a wonderful life and may God's love be with you, my brother.

join