It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does radiation do to our soul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I was just wondering if it does anything to the soul? I mean, I know it can kill the body, but can it do something to the soul at the same time? Like it kills the body but does something special to the soul, like raise vibration or something? It was just one of those weird questions that I thought of.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

No one actually knows what the soul is, or even if it actually exists, so there is no way anyone can know what the effects of radiation would, or could be?

I'm pretty sure it can cause tumors on your Ah-soul.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've heard that a nuclear explosion is the only thing that can kill the human soul...So I don't know if it is the radiation that does it or what..Goolge it and see....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We get a certain amount of radiation just from our environment, even the sun, and cosmic rays. Also ground levels from radon, and other elements.

I wouldn't worry.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Where's the evidence for this?

Another crazy theory me thinks!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If you mean "soul" as in the human spirit - no amount of poverty or destruction can get to you.

If you take protective measures such as potassium iodide, with twice daily showering in clean water, the you-know-what might not actually hit the fan after all.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
radiation is physical, the soul is not... it transcends the physical

new topics

top topics

join