It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Leonid Elenin even exist?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
just to ask if anyone new about this

ELEnin is how its spelt wen on the internet

but ELE means extinction,level,event

and nin is nibiru is near

thinkabout it E L E N I N

edit on 18-3-2011 by EDL2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EDL2011

here is something else to think about,
its called reading the thread....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by TrgiclyHip

My question is this. I though this comet was on a large eliptical orbit and was just discovered like 4 months ago? How could the know exactly if and when it aligned before, I understand they could use math, but down to the exact day coinciding with the earthquakes? Seems like a lot of conjecture. When did they say this comet is a yearly event?

There is a java program available to be utilized by anyone on the NASA site. I will do the kindness of linking you to it - ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

If this is the THEY you are refering to - I would say they have the math and telescopes to very closely track this thing.

and on the last of your 3 part question- I never stated it is a yearly thing, And I have read a LOT about this comet in the last week or so, And not one article has said it will be a yearly thing, so I am would have to say niether them nor I ever said this.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

Very informative post and information, I remember reading about this at some point to.... I will be interested if someone CAN do the back tracking, I have a friend who attends RPI which has a lot of math and astronomy students, Perhaps he can find someone capable.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

*CONFUSED*

Cant find anything relevant to the topic....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogbreath
I spent several years with the 5th Psychological Operations Group when it was at Andrews AFB outside Washington, DC. I wrote and executed PSYOP plans. I fully understand the role of "disinformation" agents. It's all about nudging public opinion in a desired direction. It is safe to say that every major country in the world (and every international organization) uses some form of PSYOP in their day-to-day operations. Although now days it's more politically correct to use the term "Public Affairs" instead of PSYOPs, the game is the same - manipulate opinion or deny knowledge. It's a legitimate question to ask about the existence of Leonid Elenin.

Thanks for chiming in again- In time we will all know if this theory is correct- I say a 3 earthquakes is enough for me but some people might need to see the 4th one happen on the day proposed to be the next alignment.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Just for fun playing with the letters , E, L, E, N, I, N .

In Sitchins books , when Nibiru's ruler, AN (The Heavenly One) came to earth he brought two of his children with him, his son ENLIL (Lord of the command) and his daughter NINMAH ( Mighty Lady)

Have fun with that.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I Don't know how true this is but I thought I would add it.
Personally I always thought our real date was off.

So you sigh in silence, exasperated, wondering yet again as to the link between Elenin’s arrival in September-October 2011 and the Mayan prophesized Armageddon in December 2012. To be as brief as possible, the solar dating system that is the Gregorian calendar that you swear by, inherited a number of flaws in them. The most obvious one would be of the missing day every century, owing to the rounding up of 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, 45.25 seconds to 3651/4 days in the Julian calendar that was used before the Gregorian one, which by the 16th century, saw to the ‘disappearance’ of 14 days! In addition, Pope Gregory, who authorized the conversion to the Julian calendar in 1582, shifted the calendar by 11 days, which saw the calendar leap from March 4, 1582 to March 15 the next day. In addition, the new calendar is still losing 30 seconds from the solar cycle annually. Add to the fact that the Julian calendar that was adopted by, who else, Julius Caesar in the eight century made a leap of 67 days to sync with the solar cycle, and upon his death, there were confusions with the methodology involved, with the most damaging being the three years leap years (instead of the now common four). Recalculating the Great Cycle in its entirety against the modern calendar, taking into account the faults and adjustments incorporated into it would reveal that the prophesized date would in fact be on October 28, 2011 – within weeks of Elenin’s projected perihelion, and more alarmingly, within 12 days of its forecasted perigee (closest orbital distance to the center of earth).

elenin.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well, here is something I can actually make an educated comment on, as my degrees lie in this area:
Yes, there is a very good case that the date is October 28, 2011 instead, according to the inscriptions at Palenque. So the 13th baktun would have run from 1617 -2011
No I don't think that the world is going to end!
Just thought I'd lend some scholarly insight into the debate on the end date.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EDL2011

Repeating that ELENIN stands for "Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near" over and over again does not make it any less silly.

If they didn't want us to know they would have just called him Joe Bloggs or something equally innocuous.

If you want to play, how about SANTA being an anagram for SATAN?

This thread was about a person who supposedly did something of reasonable fame but yet there is little information on them.
edit on 21/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well, The fact that Extinction Level Event starts out this man's name is kinda freaky. I agree that it is extremely easy to make a person up. After reading your post, I went on Facebook and good ol' Leonid Elenin and I are friends now!! It seems he's been on FB for about 3 weeks, and only has 70 or so friends... That seems suspicious to me but, it could also be that he is getting popular over this whole comet thing and is using FB as a way to better communicate with people. Who knows!! I love this topic though, and hope we survive whatever may happen over the next 6 months! Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Reading around the internet and on these good forums there is plenty of speculation that Leonid Elenin is some sort of abbreviation LEO Constellation Extinction Level Event.

Indeed, this is a rather interesting coincidence but have you also taken a look at his full first name?

"The Leonids (/ˈliː.ənɪdz/ LEE-ə-nids) are a prolific meteor shower associated with the comet Tempel-Tuttle. The Leonids get their name from the location of their radiant in the constellation Leo: the meteors appear to radiate from that point in the sky. They tend to peak in November." - en.wikipedia.org...

The anticipated close arrival time of comet C/2010 X1 is projected for late October/November - en.wikipedia.org...

What is the probability that a man who's first name is an identical match for a November based meteor shower arrival from the constellation of Leo discovered an incoming comet from the constellation leo?

Further more, what are the additional chances that his last name so easily represents Extinction Level Event which is what is so closely linked to large masses striking the earth?

Perhaps he exists and found that comet - if he did he should buy a lottery ticket because those odds are huge!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Hi, I did a search for Leonid Elenin on Facebook and I found him. I sent him a friend request. He seems like a real person to me. I asked him if he was the astronomer that discovered the comet and let him know that there were many people who didn't believe that he even existed. He said he had heard all the rumours and that they were not true and that his comet is NOT dangerous!!
Well, lets hope he is right! This comet is called a long-period comet that only orbits every 600,000 years or so. Apparently this comet/planet's orbit was estimated by the Ancient Sumerians to be around 500,000 years. It is also estimated that this comet is 3-4km in diameter, that can't be a very big planet/comet right?? Although.... maybe 600,000 years ago it was a huge planet but now is it smaller because it has decayed or broken up so much over the years. Oh well, I guess we will find out in Oct then!

edit on 24-3-2011 by greytech because: updated

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by greytech

Hi, I did a search for Leonid Elenin on Facebook and I found him. I sent him a friend request. He seems like a real person to me. I asked him if he was the astronomer that discovered the comet and let him know that there were many people who didn't believe that he even existed. He said he had heard all the rumours and that they were not true and that his comet is NOT dangerous!!
Well, lets hope he is right! This comet is called a long-period comet that only orbits every 600,000 years or so. Apparently this comet/planet's orbit was estimated by the Ancient Sumerians to be around 500,000 years. It is also estimated that this comet is 3-4km in diameter, that can't be a very big planet/comet right?? Although.... maybe 600,000 years ago it was a huge planet but now is it smaller because it has decayed or broken up so much over the years. Oh well, I guess we will find out in Oct then!

edit on 24-3-2011 by greytech because: updated

You should send him a link to this thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrgiclyHip
reply to post by randyvs

*CONFUSED*

Cant find anything relevant to the topic....

Ok I don't know whats up with that page changing storys like that but I'm here to correct the mix up. I apologise
for WTF. Had to go find the damn story some where else but this is it. So ya this hardware? Could it have been employed in this case ? Brings your question more validity IMO.
edit on 24-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonygal
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Also, look at his name in Reverse!

nineledinoel

an anagram of

nine eledin ol
9 - 11 - 01

whoa

There are so many different lines of anecdotal evidence that seem to give this event support.

If the name was chosen for its anagram qualities then obviously your first construction would be "need nine".
It sticks out like "seen seen" in the State name Tennessee or Hennessy which is a band of Cognac?

Now E Lenin could be a reference to either the Russian Lennon or John Lennon of the old british band the Beetles.

I find that usually fooling around with acronyms and anograms is about as useful as smelling your breath to remember what you ate for breakfast so I won't go there.

As for the facial distortion over the bridge of Leonids nose I'm guessing he has been in a few bar fights with aliens. Either that or he recently lost a lot of weight.

Even going to an authority like NASA to get information about Leonid Elenin yields strange coincidence.

Those course changes ae just a graphics engine artifact not true gravity well interaction with planet alignments.

Actually the track of the comet is a shallow angle to the solar plane so there could be some gravity well interaction.

Someone must have tied this all together better mathematically already, so its worth spending some time reverse engineering the story.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrgiclyHip
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Thank you DrunkenParrot, Your opinion is just as welcome as everyone elses in this thread, To clarify to you why I feel suspicous about Elenin-

There are 3 major earthquakes that have happened during periods when "Comet Elenin" is aligned with earth and the sun. You can see this for yourself by checking out this link (if you havent already done so) www.abovetopsecret.com...

The model program used comes from a very trustworthy source - NASA

To me, the real concern is that this may not be a comet at all, Perhaps we should be seeing how we can prove it either is or it isnt.... Then the question still remains, if it isnt a comet, what is it, OR if it is a brown dwarf, would a brown dwarf cause gravitational pull strong enough to cause earthquakes on earth?

Keeping in mind that aside from the major earthquakes we have had much more swarming activity as of late than in the past and in areas where EQ's are rare....

Which brings me back to - Does Leonid Elenin exist? or is the name a code, or is he a fabricated persona ? To many questions and not enough answers

Great Thread, postings and logic TH... couldn't have said it better s&f !!

This find and issue is both monumental and very disturbing that its not sparked more concern yet most likely due to this story being relatively new or downright uncomfortable for the ego causing people to deny it and stick their heads in the sand... However, I believe and predict in the coming months, this will go VIRAL if it already isn't beginning to happen from what i'm seeing.

The only other aspect I feel isn't getting the attention it deserves, are the individuals involved in what clearly appears to be psychic predictions/prophecies associated... Now I'm well aware there's a fine line and its a touchy subject in paralleling the terms psychic predictions and astronomy/science, but in this case IMO, the Japan Quake and possible connections being discussed about future alignments should be discussed or at the least considered when researching this subject/issue.

9NANIA and SOLLOG are the 2 psychics whose predictions and writings cannot be ignored in the context of ELENIN, the Japan Quake and other associated aspects including sacred geometry, Mayan Prophecy, Hopi Prophecy, and even the Webbot.

So with that said, here's some material that gives some insight into what i'm talking about that I've recently found and examined that i feel should at least be considered in order to understand the full scope of your thread and issue regarding Elenin. These are the dates I've narrowed down which believe will be the most critical to watch out for as to major seismic or cataclysmic events based upon my additional research on 9nania & Sollog:

-namaste
TS

SEPTEMBER
-----------
9/11/11
9/13/11
9/30/11

OCTOBER
--------------
10/03/11
10/13/11
10/31/11

NOVEMBER
-------------
11/03/11
11/9/11
11/11/11
11/13/11
11/23/11

DEC
-----------
12/03/11

and yes, after those dates, I have a bad feeling it may be nothing but CLEAN UP

maya12-21-2012.com...

www.facebook.com...
www.facebook.com...

edit on 28-3-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by tonygal

Good eye! and ear for the phoenetics of nine eleven.

speaking of NINE ELEVEN and its phonetics etc...

I find this extremely bizarre if not an uncanny coincidence?

groups.google.com...

whats the connection?

well, other than the posters NAME (ELNINE 11), SUBJECT LINE (911) and fact the person referenced claims to be warning of another GREAT EMERGENCY on a date with 911 in it???
... it kinda speaks for itself when you consider the spelling of "Elenin", 9NANIA (NINE nania), the dates of upcoming alignments around 9/11/11, and that Sollog not only named 3/11 as a date for a MAJOR QUAKE to occur (ie JAPAN 3/11/11), but had a similar prediction that was recently REMOVED BY GOOGLE which warned of a GREAT EMERGENCY in Washington DC on 9/11... now the infamous 9/11 prediction by Sollog.

There might be certain aspects one can attribute to coincidence and vagueness, but the numbers, names, and connections above are beyond uncanny imo.

I just don't see how those who find all the bizarre connections to Elenin interesting, could ignore the above info.

Just sayin

edit on 28-3-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
OF REAL INTEREST

He has stated himself on 30th March 2011 on his own thread that as of that date well :

From this month we will have the complete statistics from the Minor Planet Center about all discovered or rediscovered object on the our observatory.

So from now on all information regarding anything they find will be directed to the AMERICAN Smithsonian or for those not in the knonw Harvard. They will from now on collate and release the data!

However this is relation to only the following information and I quote:

Detailed statistic for all (re)discovered objects on our observatory

HERE is ELEnin

So he (and the organisation/institute where he is discovered it ELEnin and can still use the normal procedure as they have always done for "New" objects thats what this guy does, discover new objects, but he is no longer going to give any data or refine the measuremnets on already discoverd ones i.e ELEnin this will now come from Smithsonian (do some digging with ties to who?) and therfore NASA.

This to me is the fishiest part of it all, and gets me going from a train of thought watching amused thinking just coincdences and lack of knowledge data etc, to really questioning it all.

Kind Regards,

Elf

PS if he does not exist who is on the message board?

The plot certainly thickens eh?

edit to add and know its a large quote but very pertinent to this whole thing the attention this is His last comment on the tail and size of the object:

Many of the readers of this blog have already seen the latest images of comet C/2010 X1. On them, the tail of the comet extends all of 1 minute of arc. Is the comet’s tail actually small or is it simply an optical illusion? For my calculations I used Gustavo Muler’s picture which he obtained March 7. Unfortunately before opposition of the comet, we were not able to get an image with any large telescopes – the camera on the two-meter Faulkes Telescope North (FTN), went off-line. As such, we’ll return to the image we have. On approach to opposition, when the comet, Earth, and Sun are lined up (that is, the C-S-E angle is close to 180°), the comet’s tail is practically hidden from view for the Earthly observer, as the tails of the comet are pointed away from the Sun. At the time the image was taken, we saw the tail at an angle of 2.75°! Taking the length of the projection of the tail as one minute of arc, and solving the triangle, we see the actual length of the tail has already exceeded 900,000 km! Although, in fact, the tail has to be still bigger, as Gustavo used a 30-cm telescope, knowing that if he had photographed the comet with a two-meter telescope, we would have seen fainter fragments of the comet’s tail. If, on March 7, we had been able to see the comet’s tail in profile, its length on the image would have been in excess of 10 arc minutes. Right now, the comet is approaching opposition, and we have a good chance of getting images of the comet’s coma. Maybe we can also do that on large telescopes.
March 12 Leonid ELEnin
edit on 30-3-2011 by MischeviousElf because: Edit to Add quoted text

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Yes there appears to be some close work on the site by American scientists but no official comment.

I did a search of the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics and found papers on a GG Elenin but not Leonid. His dad perhaps? Note it only lets you search on the Russian version of the page so I had to guess where the search box was.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join