It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayseers, those of us who know in our hearts that WE ARE ONE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Great video to share and make viral! I think this video deserves a million views!!!

if you go to the wayseermanifesto website, you can also sign up and the video is there as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

I really like this too, thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

your fantastic

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

I am going to bronze this video!

then show it to all my friends, thank you blood.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It costs money to join the wayseers society!!!!!

say wa?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the video
Confirmation to follow your own drummer !
Peace & Healing Light

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Best post ever!

I just sent the link to the video to all my friends on Facebook.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveSoldier

say wa?

Yup. They want money as well. What the deuce?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm confused. So these guys are, like, a Taoism 2.0 or is it a personality cult? I can't find any information on them that's not originated by them. Looks interesting but naturally cautious. Any objective views here?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by orazio

www.youtube.com...

Is there going to be a party somewhere?

edit on 16-3-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Great video. Again, it is a shame that folks are trying to make money off the awakening of the human soul.

Sadly they do not know that that system is the problem and will fall.

Otherwise, a very moving video with a ton of truth!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So, if everyone does their own thing and views their "way" as "the way", then what is wrong about those who choose to accept some rules are necessary? Why is it wrong for some to take comfort in the benign and certainty?

Is not their "way", "the way" for them?

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Also, seems wayseers is connected to something called Media For Your Mind and LoPorto has another venture called The DaVinci Method.

Seems to be on the order Scientology, at first glance.

I guess the pessimist is coming out in me but I've got doubts about self help programs that border on multi-level marketing...

Affiliate Program.......Spread the Word

Want to help other DaVincis discover The DaVinci Method and earn some money at the same time?

Join The DaVinci Method Affiliate Program and make 30% commission on every sale you refer - except sales made to yourself or members of your household. Just place a small link or advertisement (that we"ll supply) on your web site. Every time someone clicks your link and makes a purchase, you"ll earn 30% of the total sale (not including taxes or shipping/handling). You can also earn 5% commission on every sale referred by someone you referred to our affiliate program!
www.davincimethod.com...

edit on 16-3-2011 by WTFover because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
So, if everyone does their own thing and views their "way" as "the way", then what is wrong about those who choose to accept some rules are necessary? Why is it wrong for some to take comfort in the benign and certainty?

Just a thought.

I don't think it is about stripping the rules away from those who prefer to have strict rules. It is rejecting the imposition of someone else's rules on another.

Who has any right to rule another?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover

Just a thought.

www.youtube.com...

You can call it another Lonely day.....
edit on 16-3-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I agree. Going for the money undermines the message, and brings into question the motives.

One of the unfortunate truths is that its not that hard to hijack spirituality. I liked the message of the video, (with the exception of the unfair attack on the cerebral cortex, philosophy is the cerebral cortex operating in harmony with the "way") but I wont spread it if it is a club you must pay to join.

Spiritual truth should be free. Yes people need to support themselves, but charging for truth is not the "way."

Edit to add, and WTFover there is nothing wrong with rules, they are part of the "way" too. Everything in its proper balance and time and place.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Edit to add, and WTFover there is nothing wrong with rules, they are part of the "way" too. Everything in its proper balance and time and place.

I agree, but there is an undertone of debasement of those identified as "conformists", that I do not agree with.

As for the monetary angle, see my edited post above, for more.
edit on 16-3-2011 by WTFover because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

I agree about the debasement of the conformists.

IF there are wayseers, they are guides. In social animals, not everyone is made to be a leader, and that is right, and proper and not a problem. Its only a problem if you have bad leaders.

Its part of the natural harmony that some lead, and many follow. Its not a matter of better or worse, just functional difference. The problem is that those who SHOULD lead dont pursue it, and those who seek to lead should never be allowed to.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

It works both ways....

Conformists seldom keep their "debasement" from being expressed toward those that are "different"

There is plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

Personally I saw the Wayseers as trying a bit to hard to be hip and the money deal was a bit ugly and I don't agree with WTFover very often.

edit on 16-3-2011 by whaaa because: iiivv

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveSoldier

say wa?

This is not meant to be a negative reply, just a question.

Where are you guys seeing, that you have to pay to join in this movement?

I see a place where you can donate, if you are so inclined. And they have an explanation about why they are not taking corporate backing.

I see a place where you can purchase an e-book, an early release version of a soon to be published print book.

And I see lots of ways to join and further the movement, which are free...like facebook, etc.

I am on wayseermanifesto dot com...maybe i am in the wrong place.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join