It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

corruption in canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I need information about any/all corruption in canada. It you can help by either telling me about corruption or leading me to a site that will help I would appreciate it. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunterAdrick
I need information about any/all corruption in canada. It you can help by either telling me about corruption or leading me to a site that will help I would appreciate it. Thanks!

To corruption is everywhere but finding evidence is really hard as the ones corrupted control the system. Hard task but not impossible. Good luck on this one I wish you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here is a good website for canadians:
www.scoreboard-canada.com...

Look up
Raymond Lavigne
ottawa.ctv.ca...

Anything that Stephen Harper does or says, as he is a lying sack of %(*^!
Also, anything Dalton McGuinty has his dirty grimy paws in.

Here is a great Documentary about the G20 that just passed through Toronto Last year, this docu explains many things, A tactical unit deploying FEMA/Martial Law etiquette on civilians, as well as the police dressing up like extreme riot goers and participating in the destruction, then being caught red handed in starting most of the riots (btw this tactic is not new as Police in Montebello - Outside Ottawa - a few years back were caught doing similar things at a G8 summit)
okok since you asked: here is the full length docu:
www.youtube.com...

Heres some costs associated with a weekend of political shenanigans, iotherwise known as the G20 (remember this was over 3 days)
almost 1 billion dollars was spent on:
Over $230k on sun screen, moisturizers, and insect repellant
G20 NUMBERS

G20 spending, as highlighted in a report by Chief Bill Blair.

• Allen-Vanguard Corp., tactical headgear — helmets, gas masks, eye shields (5,200 units): $2,246,479

• Aramark Canada, meals: $851,210

• Compass Group Canada (Beaver), meals: $1,349,414

• Delta Chelsea Inn, 17 rooms, meals, meeting rooms: $2,619,555

• Eastern Developments Co-Tenancy, lease of Eastern Ave. site used for detentions: $1,769,853

• Hyatt Regency, rooms and meeting rooms: $712,440

• Marriott Hotel, rooms: $522,210

• Metropolitan Hotel, rooms: $546,264

• Met-Scan Canada Ltd., CCTV cameras, fibre-optics, related equipment: $1,176,180

• Motorola Canada, radio rentals (2,500 units): $4,612,394

• Renaissance Toronto Hotel, rooms: $870,947

• TTC, bus rentals: $501,492

(the above numbers are 100% accurate and were published in every major national newpaper.

n 2000, Sheila Fraser the Federal Auditor General revealed that one billion dollars was essentially unaccounted for in then Human Resources Minister Jane Stewart's department. Then there is the matter of the $600,000 loan to the gran mére hotel, which Jean Chretien, the Prime Minister of Canada personally shepherded. When the head of the Canadian Business Development Bank objected to granting the loan, his career was unceremoniously destroyed.

The Gomery inquiry detailed how nearly $200 million disappeared into various Quebec sponsorship programs, a significant portion of which found its way back into the coffers of Quebec's Liberal Party. Not a single politician was punished as a result of the Adscam scandal, while two small-fry, Jean Brault and Chuck Guité, received slaps on the wrist.

Ottawa police department is totally screwed beyond belief, but thankfully a judge has put an end to it all and is now going to be laying charges against police officers )if you call them that) for the years of abuse and sexual confrontations with victims that they have caused.

Hopefully that gets you started!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
haha nice...

I'll be watching this thread...

Look up the billion dollar "boondoggle" as they call it...on the Ehealth scandle...

Un frickin believeable....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You really are going to have to narrow that down. Political? Sociological? Historical? Regional? Think the last one.

*wink wink*

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HunterAdrick

I only know of one incident from direct and personal experience to the tune of 150m dollars in tax and public funds frauds, but I am under a superior court gag order (seriously) from a decade ago, so I really can't say much about it. I was the whistle blower and sent/delivered all the evidence to Revenue Canada three times (mail, UPS and hand delivered personally - signed for twice btw) to one of their area directors. The "incident" involved educational institutions, government ministers, brokers, banks and a private corporation. That was rather vague eh? What I can also be vague about is CSIS. Because of my involvement in the aforementioned incident as well as my involvement with foreign military, CSIS will not even release information about me, to me. It has something to do with destroying the government's ability to govern (along with a number of other countries and NGO's I have been involved with), at least that is what the statutes quoted on their return letter stated when I did my FOIA request on myself. Oh well, the truth will come out one day hopefully, maybe I'll be vindicated after I am dead.

On the HRSDC scandal, I have a friend who videotaped the meetings who turned his cameras on early. The videos contain government ministers waddling around like idiots searching in folders, books, behind paintings and under chairs and tables for the "missing" billion+ while making flippant statements like "hmmm, it's not in here" or "nope, not under here" or "can't seem to find it behind here." That's our government.

Corruption runs deeper than you probably know in this colony (Canada is not a country) and there is NO transparency or legitimacy in our "alleged" government. Don't bother looking for ethics or morals either, but you will find a lot of meat puppets and talking heads whose concerns run perfectly orthogonal to anything to the benefit of the people they supposedly represent.

Prepare for the future, it sometimes comes quickly, invest in rope.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Canadian holocaust -> www.hiddenfromhistory.org...

join