It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert means what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In all the reading I find, this seemed to stress me a bit more than usual.

Keep my kids from me in the name of security, I think not.

www.infowars.com...

How much more is there that we have not seen and read?

Could it be that the noose draws closer? Or is it just Big Govt. jitters, fueled by a rampent imagination? Is making a few of us go crazy with worry.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wolfpack, here is an article from my local newspaper regarding the "Code Red" situation:

www.southjerseynews.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
that's really freaky. damned feddies. what's even worse for me it's makin even more sence. i live on ft. drum new york, and attend school at indian river high. and ever since 9-11, there has been an increased military presence of force, meaning the normal recruiters that are there from time to time, have guns sometimes. last week sgt. mayers had an m-4 carbine with him? i don't think that's supposed to happen, but when i asked about the gun he said " i can't really talk about it" now normally, this leads me to belive that somethings going to happen in terms of a terror attack in our area, so i say, ok cool, i'm hungry, and precede to a bag of cheetos. but now reading this i've realized, that more and more have the teachers been talking about terroism and how no power can withstand americas force, (iraq) and how students like me who don't say the pledge are being punished for it. i got detention for having an anarchy symbol drawn on my hand. wow? i've done that all year. keeping us seperated from our parents will give us no place to look to, but rather keep us line for what ever they'll do. i hate this place.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, Proud american, It just goes to show where we are heading.

The laws are getting more toward a marshall law society, enforced under suspected threats. I feel there is a under lying reason, though I can not prove such things.

Phinoex, Keep alert, if you see things that are abnormal, let your parents know.

Stay free yall, it is getting tougher to do it. Maybe through this forum, we may get Ideas, and definately better insight to things happening around us, helping us to make decisions necessary to survive the assults that are definately comeing.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i plan on finding out as much as i can once the weather gets a bit warmer. we get to the 60's this week ya!!! but i plan on being the local 'school newspaper' kid to interveiw soldiers. hopefully i can get some stuff out of them. i know how to read people. i can tell when the dudes on tv like rummy may be hiding something merely by the way they look at the camera when responding to the question.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
"last week sgt. mayers had an m-4 carbine with him? i don't think that's supposed to happen, but when i asked about the gun he said " i can't really talk about it"

The FEMA is preparing to put people into concentration camps. US citizens. There are already some reports and descriptions of empty camps in southern California. Camps that look like Nazi concentration camps with inward pointed fences and barbed wire, and everything.... plus bible decoding has shown that FEMA is associated based on its Hebrew numeric value with the years 2003, 2004 and I think 2005 and with other words like civillian, citizen, holocaust, allowed, government, etc.... you guys might wanna look that up... try www.hiddencodes.com

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
that cannot be based on truth....

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fartacus
"last week sgt. mayers had an m-4 carbine with him? i don't think that's supposed to happen, but when i asked about the gun he said " i can't really talk about it"

The FEMA is preparing to put people into concentration camps. US citizens. There are already some reports and descriptions of empty camps in southern California. Camps that look like Nazi concentration camps with inward pointed fences and barbed wire, and everything.... plus bible decoding has shown that FEMA is associated based on its Hebrew numeric value with the years 2003, 2004 and I think 2005 and with other words like civillian, citizen, holocaust, allowed, government, etc.... you guys might wanna look that up... try www.hiddencodes.com

Im sorry, but that must be the biggest load of bullcrap I hav ever seen :p

And this: www.infowars.com...
Well.. Probably only a portion of it is true.. C�mon US soldiers wouldn�t shoot on civilians in their home town if they were only out on their lawn.. Thats absurd.. And if it is true, then it will never work because there aint that many psychos..

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
no the soldiers at the gate ARE supposed to have guns, but i don't think they'd bring them onto a school bus like they did. what are they going to do if someone wants to break in, throw rocks at them?

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well, red alert means we're under attack, so being put in camps should be the safest place we could be. Still, I don't like the idea of being detained against my will.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Red Alert means Marshal Law, good bye america!

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
ASE is right, once that Red hits, goodbye, lock yourselves up cause it's over. I see it as hitting Red, the whole country goes nuts, Marshall law is declared, no elections will be held due to hightened security, and we'll officially have a dictator.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
People deserve everything that is coming to them and much more.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ASE, those are interersting quotes but have no bearing on the situation Americans find themselves dealing with today.

The enemy has defined itself, is a serious threat to national security and is attacking the nation from within as well as from without.

I'd worry a little less about a possible red alert and a little more about significant loss of American life from cowardly attacks.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
TC, I suppose next your going to try and tell me that history dosn't repeat itself.

Look back to the Roman Empire, Brittish Empire, and the short lived Nazi Empire. All were attemps at world domination, and all failed. Not because they didnt have the ability, but because that was the plan.

And now we have at our door step, the American Empire. Are you willing to gamble the same fate as the rest?

The only reason humans are still on this planet is because the Romans didnt have nukes!

And yes, the threat from within is far more dangerious than a created foreign one!!

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
that is what it'll eventually become. although you may not be killed, you will be help in nice little camps, and likely be bombed by canadian geese. i mean, if we're all in these little camps, all 100ooo of us, then a few bombers would likely kill more in a raid than in the ground war they'd be fighting. i don't know, all i know is it's coming. sooner with each day.

top topics

join