It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Activity During Japan Quake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've looked at this before on the dates of Katrina, Chile, and Haiti. You can type the dates at the bottom. Whoever knows more about this, please provide whatever info you have.

These are from the dates of 3/8-3-13

maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Mod's please remove ....
edit on 16-3-2011 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Readings from the Magnetometer again, I have seen this across the internet over the last few days. HAARP seems to be registering geomagnetic anomalies at the time of the quake. (And density of the ionosphere) This doesn't mean HAARP is causing/involved in the Quake itself but rather that is was registering fluctuation in the magnetic field. And since plate tectonics and our magnetic field go hand in hand, that would make alot of sense. Also, I read on several threads here at ATS (and elsewhere) that we where in the middle of a Solar Storm (M Class) over the course of the 10th - 11th. And these are what I assume is showing up on the graphs.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Remember there are many HAARP stations across the world. I had the map of them and will post if I can find it again....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I blame HAARP for overcooking my Turkey dinner on my last Thanksgiving. Stupid HAARP

top topics

join