It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter water dump on caontained fuel rods a absolute nightmare situation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I saw the video .. first though THE DESPERATION by doing this absurd throw of water
like its going to do something
they dont know what to do anymore
THEY ARE DESPERATE
this thing is going out of control half of earth can be contaminate by radiations
and again they wont let the news know .. many rich are not scare .. they have bunkers that can last years
edit on 3/16/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonisDNA

I have got to do some research but i think i posted on the wrong thread of mine . Post eee I am over working my self on ATS lol but my statement applies to a lot of threads.IE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR lol this simple objective fixing the nuke leak is bad news bears no matter how you (not you poster ) I slice it

“SO RADIOACTIVE IS THE COIN PHRASE I SEE MOST” not good news my sick of (I am) being corrected from spelling and grammar has been OVERFLOWING . i do carry a weight i should’ve been disclosing but do to ignorance thought i could prove a simple point unfortunately the paranoia is encompassing here there and everywhere .

i don t even know what he ...I am talking to any more where are the conversationalists that made this fun it feels like FOX news lately and I am simply lost here. does anyone really just want to talk or is thissss / this more important ahhh geeze I am going to sign off for awhile before I start problems please keep the real thoughts flowing forget what the little symbols mean (spelling small word failures and such) lol they are just words: flame:

Be Well
Traple
Trriple
Twiplle(my fav.)
Striple lol

TRIPLE

I am forgetting my self and what is real here (o o mods I am not losing it just frustrated as far as convo goes) as far as grammar does it have to be a spelling meltdown or just disagreement in ideas with a higher ground and give an antagonist like my self room to flourish I am very disappointed lately with the peoples lol who give me shut ohohohohoh

sorry still ramblin frustrated I am just not sure of the real arguments anymore signin out yes thank god (yes to you who are truly lost) be well
Triple

PS I don’t glow in the dark yet Japan tanks
that’s bias we could be just as guilty as you
Stupid radiation gods drug purified by your local government

dang i startde too may thread s did i post in this i the wrong plaxce cause of spell CHECK we will see lol

edit on 17-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Holy crap i never seen someone troll his own thread before lol why dont you do a youtube vid man ,i want to see the madness that is triplescorpio

we gotta get you infront of a camera sir your knowledge must be spread to the masses

edit on 17-3-2011 by AdonisDNA because: howard stern

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I'm no nuclear expert, but this seems like a good idea to me. Anyone know more about reactors? Would it work?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Next why dont they try water balloons and a half dozen super soakers if that dont work they can drink alot of soda and urinate on it, that should do it

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Well, that seems futile, but lead seemed like a good idea.

I just looked it up, however, and apparently the lead would evaporate and blast radioactvie particles into the air. Yikes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i think in chernobyl they put sand in and then lead but sprinkle water won't do any good, just give the pilot's a fatal dose of radiation for nothing

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

its not the reactors in most case that pose the issue it is the exposed old fuel rod room that has been compromised .

after hearing the Japanese something or another address questions last night you would think he should get a job for FOX news what a lying double talking side stepping load o sh.t ive never seen a more gross misleading during a disaster and we call it honorable the only honor shown is that of the workers inside those people and their families hould but wont be cared for VIA the Japanese gov from these days till ................. they deserve it they the workers may have saved us all even if their efforts seem futile WHAT DOES ANYONE here really know ?? other then what we read and see on the TV usually the latter of the two

Be Well
Triple

top topics

<< 1   >>

join