It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO in Turkish Article FYI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Just found this article about Turkey's bad relations with France, where they claim that France is defining itself on how it will be judged in the upcoming New World Order. Posted here for your information..

Our Fate Doesn�t Depend On France

At this point, Turkey can give a single message to Paris, i.e., �The decision you will make in December about Turkey won�t say anything about us. With this decision, you will only define yourself and Europe�s place in the developing new world order. It�s up to you to make this definition positive or negative.�

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Emphasis(bold): mine

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As much as France wants to be part of the NWO, I believe the country will be split up with countries that are more favorable.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Interesting find

I still don't see the problem with Turkey joing the EU

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't see a problem with Turkey joining the EU either, I just posted this because of the use of new world order and I know there are folks here keeping tabs on this use of words, and I didn't want them to miss this one.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
I don't see a problem with Turkey joining the EU either, I just posted this because of the use of new world order and I know there are folks here keeping tabs on this use of words, and I didn't want them to miss this one.

well ok,
its still a good find and it was very interesting to read aswell

top topics

join