It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox show Live Desk with Martha expert tried to suggest Fukishima was another 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
OK I know there will be harsh words at this suggestion but! I was watching Fox new 12.20 central time (The Live Desk with Martha) and they had some guy on as an expert. The blonde Fox girl in red was asking questions and they guy suddenly said "I find it very strange that the other nuclear sites that also got hit, have not had any problems". The supposedly dumb blonde caught where he was going with this and cut him off and changed the direction of the interview.

You could see the look of "This is B*llsh*t" from the expert as his direction was 180ed

Below is a picture of the other reactor sites!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77a90a939468.jpg[/atsimg]

When I was watching 9/11 as it happened, I remember watching the footage where the bridge was moving separate to the background because someone had done a really bad job layering it I ignored it thinking NO way would FOX or CNN be doctoring footage. Now I know better!!!

My thoughts are with all those souls lost as well as those that have to endure their survival.
edit on 16/3/2011 by theregonnakillme because: grammer and added fox show

edit on 16/3/2011 by theregonnakillme because: title change

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

When I was watching 9/11 as it happened, I remember watching the footage where the bridge was moving separate to the background because someone had done a really bad job layering it I ignored it thinking NO way would FOX or CNN be doctoring footage.

Any chance you could provide a link to this video as I'd love to see it, I've watched probably a thousand hours of 911 related footage at this point and have yet to see a single "doctored" video. I'm amazed this is the first I've heard about this as the truth community would have jumped on that like a rabid dog.

Just because there are other plants doesn't mean they have to suffer the same damage. This event was a calamity. you've also got to take into account the different types of reactors, and the age of them as well, not all reactors are the same.

i'm a little unsure as to what you are implying though, are you saying TPTB created the earthquake and tsunami, or are you saying they engineered the nuclear disaster?

either way I personally find both ideas laughable but that's only my opinion.
edit on 16-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I'll look for the video and post link. - UPDATE - I think it is covered in Loose Change

I was commenting that Martha from Fox jumped on the EXPERT when he tried to question why this and only this site was effected and then they dropped him.

I could go find all the 9/11 links for CNN and FOX being complicit, but the thread is more Fox deliberately stopped the expert even doing a comparison. she was doing a good job and made sure to cut him off.
edit on 16/3/2011 by theregonnakillme because: updated

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here you go:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thankyou!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'll nip this one in the bud right now. The bridge is 7 miles from the WTC. Ofcourse it will move as the chopper rotates about the WTC.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

When I was watching 9/11 as it happened, I remember watching the footage where the bridge was moving separate to the background because someone had done a really bad job layering it I ignored it thinking NO way would FOX or CNN be doctoring footage.

i'm a little unsure as to what you are implying though, are you saying TPTB created the earthquake and tsunami, or are you saying they engineered the nuclear disaster?

Have you heard of the NWO's program called 'Agenda 21'? It's about Eugenics and World Depopulation through control of the world's food supply. And guess what? The world's food supply is now under threat of destruction by radiation.

Fallout from the current meltdown occurring at Japan's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, which was hit by the 9.0+ mega earthquake and tsunami last Friday, could contaminate the world's food supply with toxic radiation, say experts. If the plant's radioactive particles get caught in the jet stream and travel the world over, they will end up contaminating crops and grazing fields.

World food supply threatened by Japan nuclear radiation

I've already said this in another thread but I will reitterate it here. This is too coincidental to be just an accident. The New World Order will be getting their wish of the supply of their Genetically Modified foods that will depopulate the earth. All because of the Earthquake and impending Nuclear disaster.

1 + 1 = 2

top topics

join