It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs Caught over California March 14 & 16, 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaymaNcouldbe
Man why do I click on these videos?

I know what you mean. I guess I'm just a sucker. These are jets coming in for a landing. But even if they weren't, they'd still just be some stupid lights in the night sky that are completely worthless even for entertainment.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirtualTech
Can you guys please help determine what it is?

It's a bird. Glad we could help.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VirtualTech

Nice picture! Although some on here have speculated that it is a bird. However, it CLEARLY doesn't look like a bird. To me that object is unidentified. So it remains inconclusive to what it truly is. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
"Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife, cause they raping errbody"

Gotta love it!

Unfortunately, it is more thank likely "planes stacking" at a nearby airport. At least that seems to be the debunkers crutch nowadays.

Need more info. What direction were they facing? Any airports nearby? What time did they film this?

I don't know what direction they were facing. These videos are limited in scope of information.

With respect to the first video, it could be possible that these craft were harriers which are able to hover without moving. The question is then what is up with the lights going on and off?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchedbyskulls
I live VERY close to Chatsworth. I am unaware of any "military bases" in that city. I know there is the Boeing (formerly Rocketdyne -which was responsible for the radiation leaks years ago) facility in the hills between Chatsworth and Simi Valley. We get a lot of passenger jet traffic to and from the Burbank airport which is about 20 miles or less from Chatsworth. I've often been in the back yard at night having a smoke and am always fixated on the lights in the sky, especially when the jet is traveling directly in my direction. It looks odd until it turns a little then it is obvious that it is a passenger jet. I think this was filmed from the top of "Rocky Peak" or the "Santa Susanna Pass". I say these were passenger jets!

Yeah, I don't know much about the area of Chatsworth, so it is good to get an insight who lives close to it.

That said, for these to be passenger jets, try to find some which are able to hover around like these do (and glow). If you can find a video to debunk these flying objects with passenger jets, you have reason then to debunk these.

The saga continues to prove these are something other than UFOs. I just find these videos and I appreciate everyone's input and critical evaluation of them! Good stuff

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Uhhhhhh.
Well....so... This...is some great footage of airplanes ya got there.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon

Originally posted by RaymaNcouldbe
Man why do I click on these videos?

I guess I hope to finally find one thats actually shows more than crappy, grainy, blurry lights.

But then it doesn't happen, cause it never has.
Agreed. It's even a stretch to call them UFOs when they don't do anything "impossible". I bet I could identify them if I were there.

The title is misleading too. "MULTIPLE UFO'S OMGZ!". More like "Some blurry dots that don't do anything".

I disagree with your "misleading title" statement. It is titled because there are more than two UFOs (hence multiplicity is used).

UFOs don't have to do anything "impossible" for them to be UFOs. They can simply hover in the sky doing absolutely nothing (as mere spectators of the human species). Though, it would be ideal to see some amazing physics defying acrobats or stealth moves, unfortunately, that is not always the case.

If you could identify them if you were there, wouldn't you be someone special with a gift that can do this. In fact, what makes YOU the expert on this subject??? Keep searching for truth and start filming the sky. Go! Go film the sky and make a case for yourself. Go now! Run if you must!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Both video's seem genuine, I doubt there's any skulduggery going on in either but I'd certainly class the 2nd video with the carnival 100% lanterns, when focused you could see the red glow add to that the slow drift pretty much sells it to me..Nice girls btw

The 1st is flares or planes imho, it could be anything to be honest but hopefully they will go around to that potty mouth guy and give him the probing he deserves

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Hi SW2011,

That is what I was trying to explain. I've seen lights like this. They can last for several minutes. The thing is if you watch it long enough you will see that they are indeed passenger jets once they change their angle a bit. I've often been tempted to grab the camera until I realize it is just a jet. But, who knows, maybe we are being visited.

I think if there was a "real" UFO then there would be a ton of other people screaming about this. This is over a highly populated area. Don't get me wrong, I would be going nuts if "they" ever decided to come down. I've been a follower of this board for a long time (lurked since '05) and have yet to be convinced. With that said though I do want to believe!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join