It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs Caught over California March 14 & 16, 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
[March 16, 2011] This video caught UFOs near a military base in Chatsworth, California. I can't really say these are fake, but looks pretty legit.
But I do wonder about that big bunch of lights lodged into the mountain side

www.dailymotion.com...

[Mod Note--Video Contains Graphic Language]

[March 14, 2011] This video caught 3 UFOs at night time over South California. Pretty cool video

edit on 3/16/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think this one is fake, if you put your mouse cursor over the center of the video you can see that the cammera opperator was not really trying to film the ufos and the camera shake looks artificial. You can also see the the camera moves a bit but it does not try to keep the UFOs in the center the way you would if you were there filming them.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wasn't sure if it was a UFO video or the intro to rap video.

They look like flares.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
"Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife, cause they raping errbody"

Gotta love it!

Unfortunately, it is more thank likely "planes stacking" at a nearby airport. At least that seems to be the debunkers crutch nowadays.

Need more info. What direction were they facing? Any airports nearby? What time did they film this?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That's funny, I thought I had the most nothing everywhere. That "other" guy sounds a little like Cleveland to me, from Family Guy.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

In "south california" the question would be more like was there and airport they were not by

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Seems a bit inconclusive to me. Could be lights (windows) in a building and because of the lack of light sources and the quality of the camera you can't see it's silhouette or walls. Or maybe some kind of light source coming from a tower (i.e. powersource towers). So in conclusion I guess they can be taken as UFOs since, well, we can't tell what the heck they are.

Good video, thanks!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Gemini's Pollux and Castor maybe? facing south-west from the northern hemisphere? EDIT: no, frankly too low to be those two.

Humm
edit on 16-3-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Objects aren't fake. They are real. More than likely airplanes.

The motion blur is exactly the same as all other objects in the frame.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It is the same as in London and Maastricht!

Watch this one, (watch the sound cause it was carnaval here and the dude is very drunk.

But it is the same!

[yvid]

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I donnu why it doesn't embed

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Man why do I click on these videos?

I guess I hope to finally find one thats actually shows more than crappy, grainy, blurry lights.

But then it doesn't happen, cause it never has.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
That's funny, I thought I had the most nothing everywhere. That "other" guy sounds a little like Cleveland to me, from Family Guy.

HAHAHAAH
I agree, it does sound like Cleveland!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I live VERY close to Chatsworth. I am unaware of any "military bases" in that city. I know there is the Boeing (formerly Rocketdyne -which was responsible for the radiation leaks years ago) facility in the hills between Chatsworth and Simi Valley. We get a lot of passenger jet traffic to and from the Burbank airport which is about 20 miles or less from Chatsworth. I've often been in the back yard at night having a smoke and am always fixated on the lights in the sky, especially when the jet is traveling directly in my direction. It looks odd until it turns a little then it is obvious that it is a passenger jet. I think this was filmed from the top of "Rocky Peak" or the "Santa Susanna Pass". I say these were passenger jets!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
One of the guys said NTC? National Training Center at Ft. Erwin in California. Makes sense that they are flares. I have been to NTC several times and there are flares all over the place at night. During a rotation you can go through a ton of them rather quickly. Also, before you index (pack up and go home) we usually blow off our remaining ammo and flares so we have an easier time turning gear and expendables in. This sounds just like some goof balls bored out of thier minds trying to pass the time. Nothing to see here...move along.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
did anyone take the time to look at the link I gave you?

It is the same ufo

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaymaNcouldbe
Man why do I click on these videos?

I guess I hope to finally find one thats actually shows more than crappy, grainy, blurry lights.

But then it doesn't happen, cause it never has.
Agreed. It's even a stretch to call them UFOs when they don't do anything "impossible". I bet I could identify them if I were there.

The title is misleading too. "MULTIPLE UFO'S OMGZ!". More like "Some blurry dots that don't do anything".

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchedbyskulls
I live VERY close to Chatsworth. I am unaware of any "military bases" in that city. I know there is the Boeing (formerly Rocketdyne -which was responsible for the radiation leaks years ago) facility in the hills between Chatsworth and Simi Valley. We get a lot of passenger jet traffic to and from the Burbank airport which is about 20 miles or less from Chatsworth. I've often been in the back yard at night having a smoke and am always fixated on the lights in the sky, especially when the jet is traveling directly in my direction. It looks odd until it turns a little then it is obvious that it is a passenger jet. I think this was filmed from the top of "Rocky Peak" or the "Santa Susanna Pass". I say these were passenger jets!

Yeah i think the closest thing to a military base in that are is one of thoe national guard places accross the street from frys electronics by the airport. But that is not a "military base" my dad used to be in the natl guard, anyone can walk right up and into the building it is not exactly secure.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

It's not a stretch to call them UFO's because thats exactly what they are at this point in time. Unidentified Flying Objects.

I personally think they look very similar to the planes as they line up in the landing corridor. I live next to an airport and it looks like what I see on very busy nights.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My friend was hiking with his girlfriend in California on Monday (3/14/11) and he taking various nature pictures, when he got home he spotted something strange in one of them. He wanted to take a picture of the mountains but there was a large bush wall in the way so he had to reach over and take the picture without looking. Can you guys please help determine what it is?
[img]http://img219.imageshack.us/i/l106025
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>5.jpg/[/img]
img219.imageshack.us...
edit on 16-3-2011 by VirtualTech because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2011 by VirtualTech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join