It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake reported in Ontario/Quebec, Canada (4.7) Breaking news

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Im in Ottawa and i didnt feel it, but then I was distracted by video games at the time. My sister (who is in the same house) said she felt it a bit, but heard it more than anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
They say in the local news that this earthquake was 4.3 and it was coming from the city of Lachute in Quebec

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

CBC News Canada, earthquake in quebec.

excuse me it was a 4.3, my mistake. it was reaking news when i posted it and now the official is 4.3 earthquake. interesting how these faults that havent seen a lot of movement in a few years are now making some news every week or so. considering that the new madrid fault zone has been shaking ever since the new year started!! i have this feeling....... another BIG one is comming within the next few days.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
That fault has always been active, no later than last summer we had a quake strong enough to crack house foundations.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
... so what's up with these latest rumblings in the Ontario City

These vibrations in the Windsor area were reported back in March and have continued ever since. Wonders how many for sale signs have gone up since.
edit on 19-8-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Rumbling ?

there were people reported it not just in ontario , but other place of Quebec has well

top topics

<< 1   >>

join