It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members in Japan Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot of posts about everything that is going on in Japan, and I realize we have ATS members who are in Japan as of right now. I was thinking this could be a thread where everyone in Japan could report and give us updates...not just on the situation there...but on how YOU feel as well.
I've been very worried about you guys over there...my great aunt is Japanese and her home country is now completely destroyed. Luckily she got to visit last year one last time to see her sister who passed away. So I figured maybe this would be a good place for all of you guys to report back here and let us know you're SAFE. I've been watching several threads with members in Japan and who have family there. I get worried when I don't see any posts for a while from you guys- although I realize you're probably very busy with a lot more important things going on over there than being on a website...I still worry.
How many Japan members do we have here? How many members do we have here with family in Japan?
My heart and prayers are with you all

join