It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones japan coverage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
now i dont know how legitimate this guy is or isnt. but his coverage of this topic seems to dwarf the mainstreem medias interperatation of the subject. he just called the whitehouse and complained that obama is promoting basketball to make it seem like no big deal, like a coverup.doubtfull but plausable. and a caller who claimed to have worked with radioactive rods made some good points on how some sort of coverup of the scale is obvious to anyone who is familiar with radioactive materials.

my question is has anyone else been paying atention to his coverage and your opinion of if this guy is just another propaganda puppet wich is also probable, im on the fence with it. seems to me like he feeds the fire of any topic hes covering no mater true or false. yea any other takes on this guy and his coverage on the japan disaser and possible US radioactive fallout

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryed -eyed-one
. seems to me like he feeds the fire of any topic hes covering no mater true or false.

You answered your question by yourself

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

I listen to alex from time to time. He will go overboard now and again. He has had some interesting guests the last few days that talked about the nuke disaster.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I completely agree. He use to have some interesting topics but now it is every topic is a conspiracy and cover up. I think his mission went from the truth to the money. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
While I don't agree with a lot of what Alex spews, I think he is right on with the information being released as not exactly the whole truth. None of the things being reported seem to add up with the picture. Not only is this worst than 3-mile island, but I believe it will end up being worst than Chernobyl.
edit on 3/16/11 by mel1962 because: grammer

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

Yes.
I`ve been listening to the show and someone at the white house cut him off when he told them his name.
He did say at the weekend that the Japanese government were hiding the radiation leak and he was right.
I`ve heard others besides his guest saying that the leak was worse than what they`re telling their people.

I know some people dont like or trust him but i love his show.
Yes he`s loud and dramatic but i think he gives us the news stories that you just dont get anywhere else.
He has some great guests and callers.
Today he`s really pissed with Obama`s ignorance of the events in Japan.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Alex gets pissed off because he's going by Lamestream media reports, and he's angry at their lies, rightfully so. He translates propaganda to English, I appreciate him for that and we all should learn from him in that area. He knows the Japan disaster is worse in some areas than is being reported and he is going on and on about it, but is there any news going on right now that can trump Fukushima?
edit on 16-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a fear monger of the highest order. His take on any potential / actual situation around the world will always be worst case scenario and then claim TPTB are cover up whats really going on. Unfortunatley worst case scenario in Japen is now well and truely on the cards.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
March 16 articles out on www.prisonplanet.com ...

Started topic on one of them here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obama the puppet is playing golf while Japan burns. Both Japanese and American governments are trying to cover up the severity of the radiation, and looks like they are failing.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Alex Jones is LoL with his overboard comments on every subject that he talks about. Last year it was the Bilderberg group, Oil Spill, Gulf Coast police state coverups and now it's this... If you want a reliable source for info try here...

mitnse.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I've heard many times that Alex is a "fear monger" or goes "overboard"

But I've never actually heard him tell an outright lie. Maybe you don't like how dramatic he is, but I have to say... I've seen more attention given by him to legitimate issues than I have found anywhere else.

Right now he is saying that the government of Japan is downplaying the disaster. Since day 1 he said the real threat are the damaged nuclear plants. He said that since day 1, and he has been absolutely right.

Call him a nut, fear-monger, whatever, but I think he's talking about what is important and more people need to listen.

"If you want to make a person angry, tell them a lie. If you want to make them furious, tell them the truth." -Arthur Schopenhauer

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinterzorg

I think people are just jealous that someone is actually talking about real issues. He's saying what could happen and sometimes is happening based on world governments' long record of lies, cover-ups and black operations.

I also think people want to assure themselves that everything will be OK, that nothing in the world could possibly hurt them or change their way of life, even as the world crumbles before our very eyes.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Im so sick of the rants that ATS members throw at this guy most dont even have a reason to dislike him to begin with. The guy did 5 hours yesterday the last 2 hours no commercials internet only. Hes going into a 4th hour again today. Hes doing a great job covering this. Just give the guy credit once for doing the job that mainstream media refuse to.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoTeK
Alex Jones is LoL with his overboard comments on every subject that he talks about. Last year it was the Bilderberg group, Oil Spill, Gulf Coast police state coverups and now it's this... If you want a reliable source for info try here...

mitnse.com...

Are you joking?

Mitnse.com looks like a desperate astroturf site for the nuclear power industry. I just started a whole thread about its dubious credentials here.

top topics

join