It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Short Summary of 5 Years of Galactic Federation Updates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Let’s lay aside for a moment the question of who or what the Galactic Federation really is, and take a look at what Sheldan Nidle is reporting:

The Creation

The universe we are aware of is part of a universe that was created by “The Creator” at some distant point in the past. We are a part of this creation, but also participants in it.

This universe consists of a number of interlinked “universes” that operate on different, but related, physical laws. The one we are aware of is called “3D” the D referring to either “dimension” or “density” depending on who you talk to.

A being will normally become “trapped” in this density, or perhaps a lower one, and will have to “raise its consciousness” to get out. The next step for us is the 5th dimension.

This sector of this 3D universe, at least, was created as an experiment in bipolarity. In a bipolar universe, no physical action can occur without an energy difference being present. Thus an electric flow is possible only between two unequal charge levels.

This physical bipolarity was extended to beings. One of the principle polarities in this system is good versus evil. Survival, only an illusion for beings who are actually immortal, was set up as the measure of the goodness of an action. A pro-survival action is defined as “good” and a non-survival action is defined as “bad.”

Any major physical object, especially if it’s warm, normally has at least one being connected to it. This goes for the sun, the earth, even the moon. In fact, these various planet-beings even have names.

Beyond this, each being can choose what might be called an “ideal physicality” for itself. Most of these forms follow common patterns: At the center is an energy source; next are layers of materials in which various activities take place; and on the outside is a protective covering, often spherical in shape.

The Dark and the Light

And so, as various societies of beings played through this game, it became obvious that some could be attracted to the “dark,” or evil, polarity, while others could be attracted to the “light,” or good polarity. This left most beings however, trapped in a seeming endless cycle of being good, then bad, then good, etc.

This uncertainty, combined with the desire of good and evil beings to interact, lead to a culture of constant violence, and a disregard for the planet-beings these games were played on.

In our solar system this got really bad. Wars caused Venus and Mars to become uninhabitable, and another planet was totally blown up. Earth narrowly missed a similar fate. This has continued since humans have lived here.

The Promise

For various reasons that aren’t clear, The Creator decided to put a time limit on the duration of the 3D experiment on earth. That time limit is now, basically, up. Certain promises were made to the participants. The humans were told that they would be returned to 5th density. At this awareness level, the need for bipolarity vanishes, and beings are able to live in peace with each other and concern themselves with higher-level games.

The earth, in turn, was also promised that it could return to a non-polarized version of its ideal form. This only pertains to its outer shell. Its inner parts are still in pretty good shape.

In order to keep these promises, the Creator has to accomplish 2 things:

1) The 3D and lower life forms on earth’s surface have to be moved somewhere where they can raise their consciousness. This has to be done in a non-violent way, so killing them and then taking the disembodied beings somewhere else is out of the question. 3D beings don’t appreciate being handled that way.

2) The earth must be allowed a period during which it can “reset” its outer surface. Only after this is done will the surface again be habitable.

The Galactic Federation was assigned to put these actions into effect.

The Situation

Normally, when the Federation gets such an assignment, it means that the planet involved, and its population, is ready for the change. In the case of earth, though, this was not so.

Earth had been under the undue influence of a dark group – part of a larger group called the Ancharans – which we know as the Anunnaki. They helped put in power a group of people insanely dedicated to the dark. This group had a technology for perpetuating itself, and did so, even during periods when the Anunnaki were absent. These guys were set up as the control group on earth. Their operations contributed to considerable destruction on the planet during the 13,000 years that they have existed here.

So when time came for us to raise our consciousness, they fought back. There have been several attempts to overcome them, and several failures. This most recent one is to be the final attempt.

The Light always had allies on earth. But they were not having much luck until the Ancharans were somehow persuaded to make peace in the mid 1990’s our time. They then persuaded the Anunnaki to pull out and sign an agreement in 1998. These events caused the “dark cabal” to fortify its “matrix” tactics with a false flag attack in 2001 to make it possible for them to increase their military presence around the world. Now, however, they have a “light cabal” to contend with, who are backed by the Galactic Federation being assisted by various earth Ascended Masters.

Thus, even with the 2001 tragedy and much subsequent chaos and bloodshed, the Light is gaining the upper hand and could possibly pull off their assignment.

The Plan

Their plan has 3 main phases where they are most involved:

1) Remove the dark cabal from power completely.
2) Set up a temporary holding action on the surface.
3) Complete the evacuation operation and subsequent rise of consciousness.

They have sworn up and down that they are completely organized and ready to do steps 2 and 3.

They have not yet been able to accomplish step 1. This is where they need the most help right now. But they are confident they can do it (and have expressed this in every communiqué since 2006.)

Here are the basics for step 2:
• Install interim governments around the world who will cooperate.
• Brief the populace through these new governments what is really going on.
• Implement plans to replace the past criminal institutions with non-criminal ones:

• Eliminate the fractional reserve monetary system and install currencies backed by precious metals and gems.
  • Eliminate the central banking system and replace it with Treasury-run federal banks.
  • Eliminate income tax and the IRS in the U.S. Replace it with a modified sales tax and a new collection agency. Similar tax reforms everywhere else.
  • Forgive all indebtedness. Return all banks to sound lending practices. Use various funds that have been amassed covertly to give every citizen adequate spending power.
  • Replace the current justice system with one based on Common (Natural) Law.
  • Replace the current educational methods with ones that actually respect the right and responsibility of the individual to think for himself.
  • Replace current political systems with community-based (non-centralized) systems. Ensure all basic human rights are respected and worked for if endangered.

• Following this is an immense educational project to bring the populace up to speed on what they have not been told about. This includes full disclosure of the ET story.
• Also, new technologies kept secret by the dark cabal will be made publically available for peaceful uses.
• Various ET technologies will also be made available. The ETs will also give us tours of their ships and other parts of the galaxy. We will also be introduced to our inner world cousins, the Agarthans. They have lived inside the planet for almost a million years. They will be our hosts during the time that it takes earth to reset her surface. They may also host some of our flora and fauna. The rest will be handled by the Federation.

Here are the basics for step 3:
• All humans are removed to the inner world to live with the Agarthans.
• Special facilities have been set up for us there. We will spend a lot of our time in special light chambers to handle our bodies so that the rise of consciousness is possible without killing ourselves.
• We will have a lot to learn and become aware of in order to truly graduate to the 5th density.
• When all is ready, we will be free to return to the surface to re-inhabit it.

Special features of the Galactic Federation technologies:

Fluid Group Dynamics

They mention this technology all the time. They describe it as similar to "ho'oponopono," a Hawaiian word for a technology of mutual cooperation and support. They are totally crazy about this system. They rave about it all the time.

Paranormal Abilities Assistance

Apparently they have various technologies that assist one to acquire and use what we normally call paranormal abilities. Telepathic abilities are stressed the most.

Medical problems of ascension

They seem to know a lot about this. They talk about it a lot in the updates. They describe how the activation of a chakra (or energy center) in or around the body can make you feel.

Special Updates

The early updates give you the basic story. After the first 6 months they repeat themselves a lot. These updates are like press releases. There’s a lot of “things are going as planned” type of reassuring verbiage in them. In the second half of 2010, though, they begin to become more focused.
May 25, 2010: Some details are given about how the power groups polarized after World War 2.
June 1, 2010: Emphasis is placed on how earth changes necessitate faster forward progress.
June 29, 2010: They give new details about the earth’s crust.
July 6, 2010: A fairly detailed account of the history of the solar system is given.
Aug 24, 2010: More detail is given about earlier attempts to stop the dark cabal. The Dracos are mentioned for the first time.
Aug 31, 2010: They tell the story of why JFK was assassinated.
Sept 7, 2010: They tell the story of why and how the WTC disaster happened.
Sept 14, 2010: A dissertation on land ownership.
Sept 21, 2010: They present a rationale for an increased level of intervention.
Sept 28, 2010: They summarize their most current planning.
Oct 5, 2010: They present a rationale for why they have been trying to convince the dark cabal to resign voluntarily.
Dec 28, 2010 and more recent updates also stress current planning and scenarios. The 25 Jan, 2011 update admits that many readers probably really aren’t tracking with the whole “shift in consciousness” theme.
The most recent update, just released, is also quite emphatic.

Are these guys for real? Are they giving us the straight dope? If not, they’re sure trying hard to convince us they are. I’m not fooling: Sheldan has released one of these updates almost every week since the beginning of 2006. That means I had to download more than 250 web pages so I could read them off line. It was so much material I couldn’t make myself read it all carefully. Hopefully I’ve picked up most of the important bits.

Their plan sounds good to me; a bit conservative, but a lot better than no plan. And as far as I’m concerned, the monetary and banking reforms are spot on, as is the emphasis on taking out the cabal.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
These people are known hoaxers and NO they are not for real unless you are talking delusions then YES those are real delusions.
edit on 16-3-2011 by DrumsRfun because: Because I am channeling delusional messages from nobody

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the info but im good. I already bought a bunch of DVDs from the light workers and went to several of their weekend retreats. My DNA is reactivated and i resonate at such a higher place it is not even funny. When the time comes for you guys i could easily just slip into the next density.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

This universe consists of a number of interlinked “universes” that operate on different, but related, physical laws. The one we are aware of is called “3D” the D referring to either “dimension” or “density” depending on who you talk to.

just using this 1 paragraph as an example, this right here is why most science oriented people will ignore this. It's almost as if these people watched a few minutes of a Nova special, wrote down some key terms, then just messed it right up beyond belief.

This universe consists of a number of interlinked “universes” that operate on different, but related, physical laws.

that's one of the current theories, to accept M-Theory as valid we require 11 universes, not necessarily using the same physical laws we expect here. That's about where it falls apart.

The one we are aware of is called “3D” the D referring to either “dimension” or “density” depending on who you talk to.

And this is where people who don't fully understand quantum mechanics, get all confused. dimensions are not universes. In our reality we are aware of 3 dimensions, because objects have width, height, and depth. You can argue Time is the 4th dimension as well. M-theory suggests there are tons of unused dimensions, in all shapes and forms. This isn't to say it's an alternate universe, no, it's merely another dimension.

SciFi has ruined this as people can't grasp what makes a dimension different from a universe. Well we live in 1 universe but have at least 3 dimensions in it, the extra dimensions are in this universe, we just can't see or interact with them.

An alternate universe (out of the possible 11) would still contain extra dimensions, but this has nothing to do with density. anyone confusing the term dimension with density should be ignored, or at least questioned.

It's an interesting story, and the stated goals pretty much ring true, but personally I think it's just some douche who gets off on making people believe BS, there are tons of them out there, a lot come here and make up elaborate stories.

I really respect you going through unlimited pages of this to summarize it, but nah, X-files was more believable.

As well, if there's a galactic federation out there that wants to rebuild our civilization, what are they waiting for? Some esoteric idea of the correct vibrational frequency? (another mangled term used inappropriately )

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yeah sadly it doesn't add up.

There are various common misconceptions or conflicting ideas being presented which just don't hold up to questioning.

I honestly would have to put it down to this:

1) Political views
2) Spiritual Personal beliefs
3) Quasi or pseudo science concepts being misunderstood
4) Etc

Being all rolled up into one "cult like" religious system of doctrine and dogma.

It does appear to be all made up.

Look some parts could be true, but that would be entirely random coincidence in my humble opinion.

And if this wild belief system is actually from alien sources, than those aliens are either lying outright to deceive the poor individual or they are randomly the idiot aliens and not the smart ones.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I could swallow everything until they started talking about the monetary system. Why would that even be an issue to a 5th Density being?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Or you just have issue with religion so you have to use anything that sound somehwhat religionish as a venue to spread you hate.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
an even shorter summary.

the galactic federation is associated with Sheldon Nidle.
Both the GF and Nidle are associated with NESARA

NESARA is a very long running scam.

Ergo, the GF are not to be trusted and that, my friends, is why this thread is moving to the hoax section.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk

lol what?

My DNA is reactivated and i resonate at such a higher place it is not even funny. When the time comes for you guys i could easily just slip into the next density.

Ok my alien contacted friend, I'll bite. How was your DNA reactivated? what mechanism did this? With that, how was it not activated in the first place. And also, do you even know what DNA is?

So you resonate? How so? spiritually? Physically? what "place" is it that you are resonating higher?

This has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with pseudo science and misconception.

If these highly evolved alien beings are part of a galactic federation that travels the galaxy, resonating (funny, it's usually vibrating, must be a different sect) at higher "densities" don't understand some basic science, we're doomed.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Darkk

lol what?

My DNA is reactivated and i resonate at such a higher place it is not even funny. When the time comes for you guys i could easily just slip into the next density.

Ok my alien contacted friend, I'll bite. How was your DNA reactivated? what mechanism did this? With that, how was it not activated in the first place. And also, do you even know what DNA is?

So you resonate? How so? spiritually? Physically? what "place" is it that you are resonating higher?

This has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with pseudo science and misconception.

If these highly evolved alien beings are part of a galactic federation that travels the galaxy, resonating (funny, it's usually vibrating, must be a different sect) at higher "densities" don't understand some basic science, we're doomed.

It is clear now that you are just going to follow me from thread to thread asking me questions not to learn but just to mock. This is the only response you will be geting from me.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

This reminds me of something similar I read in a book by George LoBuono called The Alien Mind in that book he spoke of a galactic federation made up of Verdants that misused scalar or similar energy to ruin their own galaxy and are now exploiting bioligically diverse planets for habitation by installing their own puppet dictators and power structures on developing worlds to foward their agenda of conquest. Like this post it reads like science fiction.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have been reading material from lightworkers and the GFL for the last few months. One of the questions I have asked myself lately, in regard to lost memories and the assertion we have all incarnated back to be witness to this time is this: Can I remember a time when I did not believe in ET's or feel we are alone in the universe. After some contemplation, I realized that probably since I was 9-10 years old, i have believed in this and felt we are not alone(I am approaching 48). I have had multiple sightings in my life, one back in 1973 with my Mom and about a dozen people in a toy store parking lot in our small Massachusetts town, it was a classic bell shaped craft, with multiple lights of red, blue and green circulating and pulsating directly over us.

Now to the present day. The GFL has recently posted that, through Divine Decree they are now allowed to act more assertively in putting the Illuminati down, ramping up activities to ensure they cannot go out with a "bang" and that the Japan quake was a HAARP event designed to wipe Japan off the map and only by their intervention was the worst of it averted. Most ATS folk have now watched the videos of the orbs during the tsunami, the 1000's of sighting in Japan since 3/11 and this collaborates some of the postings from the GFL.

Other cross confirmations of possible GFL activity regards rendering all nukes inoperable. We have seen in recent months the DOD admit they lost control or power to over 90 nukes at one time. Was this GFL or a coincidence? There was the brand new British nuke ship that died on it's maiden voyage(all operating systems rendered inoperable) which the GFL claimed was their work and other types of events were intimated as well in the past months. Some of have seen the military video of the UFO disabiling the missle during a test(this is related to the Disclosure Project). But one red flag to me is this, the GFL asserted they have been attacking and destroying advanced technology weaponry that is in the hands of the Iluminati at their secret bases. If this is the case and the GFL is claiming HAARP did this (the US Illumnati, GHW Bush faction), why are they allowing HAARP to still operate in the first place? This is a contradiction that I would like to see Nidle address, but my guess is we would hear it is all part of the Plan.

George Green states those weird looking stars we see on clear nights, the ones that pulsate in red, green and blue are their Mother Ships watching us. I have been watching these things for the last 2 years, at one point, I was working the midnight shift and spent much of that time outside and I will say, between 2 and 5 AM, there is always something to see in the sky, these "ships" are there every night and they move around, up and down, left to right, they pulsate and glow and they look entirely different from the planets we can see such as Venus or Mars and they are different in color from stars.

Let us also remember, part of the message is that the old system has to collapse, it will literally disinergrate before our eyes and, of course, we need to have the "Ah-hah" moment that will spur a mass raising of consciousness. Chaos is one way to incite change, tragic events bring people closer, we feel the Oneness of us all, we see the loss, the pain and the fear of our Japanese brothers and sisters and we unite in our love and support behind them. The GFL has stated repeatedly that we are going to see these events happen, that more of greater severity are right around the corner (California in the next 5 days??) and these are inevitable for Mother Earth and ourselves to move into the next phase.

To those ATS folks who are in tune with this, and those that are not, ask yourselves this: Do you intuitively feel something BIG is coming, have you in the last 10-15 years changed the course of your life path, had past life experiences, had a spiritual awakening, felt that you are being communicated to and with by your angels or guides. If the answer is affirmative, I believe you are in the awakening phase. You are a Wayshower even though you may not fully realize it yet or know your role in what is coming.

This is a time to drop preconceptions, to be open and in the Light. This is a time for meditation, for clearing away things (relationships, material attachments and the like) that no longer serve a purpose, or are bringing negative energy into your being. This is THE time for humanity to unite in the quest for real freedom and to live in the TRUTH. And most importantly, this is NOT the time for fear, it is the time for courage.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

From my understanding, this is only a temporary move along with transitonal governments and the like. There is alot of material, but from what I can recall it has been stated more than once that all of the trillions that have been sucked out of humanity will be redistributed (between the Rothschilds and Windsors alone, we are talking 10's of trillions in hidden wealth) and this is in combination with complete debt forgiveness worldwide and the elimination of taxes. This way the playing field is evened out, and we are able to concentrate on learning what will be taught between the time of Disclosure and the time of Ascension.

I would also say to you, one of the keys to understand this is to study the ancient texts and cultures that prophisized this and not just focus on today, but connect those dots to what the past has to tell us.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
an even shorter summary.

the galactic federation is associated with Sheldon Nidle.
Both the GF and Nidle are associated with NESARA

NESARA is a very long running scam.

Ergo, the GF are not to be trusted and that, my friends, is why this thread is moving to the hoax section.

Does this same logic work both ways?
ATS is partialy owned by Bill Irvine
Bill Irvine has been associated with
United States Coast Guard, Ctitbank and TD waterhouse. And this guy runs a conspiracy site?
You just have to see the irony in that.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

On a side note is that your coil in that pic?
edit on 16-3-2011 by Darkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Some of the best threads end up in the hoax bin. I am still undecided on how to take the Galactic Federation, something is defiantly going on with the UFO/ET thing. A lot of talk about this change in density is quite hazy and I am skeptical about it. The talk of the holographic plane theory in relation to 9/11 puts me off. There are some indications that some of the white hats of the world have been making some ground, but still the struggle continues. As a source it is interesting amongst many others, but I am not currently willing to put any money on it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The Galactic Federation has been around a lot longer than five years. I remember laughing at their messages on FidoNet. Here's a more accurate summary of their messages to Earth:

* The Earth is going to be attacked by evil forces, but we're going to show up soon and show you how to fight them.
* Our arrival on Earth has been delayed. Thank you for your patience.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk
Bill Irvine has been associated with
United States Coast Guard, Ctitbank and TD waterhouse

Not "associated with," they were clients (among many others) of the ad agency where I ran the online/interactive department. I also wrote and illustrated children's books and competed in triathlons.

How does this relate to proven frauds?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk

perhaps I should clarify.

Sheldon Nidle perpetrated, and continues to perpetrate, a scam, known as nesara, which is nothing more than a means of bilking people from their money with the promise that the gov't is going to erase all debt among other outlandish claims.

The galactic federation, which sheldon is associated with, has perpetrated nonsensical claims of visitation and have never come thru with their prediction. Blossom Goodchild anyone?

One of our owners having done some work for a company that was hired by another company does not equate, in any way, to the total, utter, b.s. that sheldon nidle and his cohorts claim, in an effort to con people out of their money with promises that are based on one of the dumbest concepts in the history of dumb concepts.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Oh i know and Cheney just happened to work for Halliburton

top topics

<<   2 >>

join