It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping on the ATS wagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yep, so here I am. So, now that I am here, I suppose I should say something about myself.... hmm, where to begin? I have ADD and Autism. I am easily distracted and can be quite confusing at times. I am tuned in to this world plus others, I guess one could say. I'm a nice person until given a reason not to be.

I have seen UFOs all my life and quite frankly, It might be considered a coincidence once or twice, but I have seen A LOT of them. Not all of them are the same, not all are different... perhaps I just happen to look at the right moment, who knows. I do know I am not bothered by most of them. I say most of them, because there is one type of craft that scares me, and I do not know why... To me they scream danger.
I will not give details on it, only that it's a silver disc-like craft.
I have marks on my body that I cannot explain... A recent one being what appears to be a perfect round scar about the size of an IV needle wound, but I had not had any IVs or needles that I can recall around that time.

I have seen creatures and things I cannot even begin to explain, so I won't even try. I have seen ghosts, entities and even demons in my lifetime (And I'm 30). So you can say I have always leaned toward the side of 'who am I to question what exists and what does not'?

I do have a pet peeve. I hate being preached to by religious ppl. You have your religion, and that's fine, but don't try to change my views or sway me to follow yours. I do not follow any organized religion as, through research and my own questioning, I believe a lot of them to be a farce (I won't say all, but a lot of them). My grandmother was a Jehovah's Witness and took me to one of her sessions and I hated it. From that one session alone, I only wondered how conceited that type of belief is.

Then, when I was 16, I was baptized Christian (Because I wanted to learn, not to selflessly give my soul to some god that never proved itself to be real). I learned quickly that the bible I read wasn't entirely accurate. I am not sure why, only that some of the things in it did not ring true, so in questioning the religion, I denounced myself, not wishing to associate myself with a religion that follows a bunch of bs.

I always believed more in witches and warlocks over some god that never proved itself to be whereas witches and warlocks exist (They may not be the witch or warlock of yesteryear, but they're around). BUT!... In contrast to what I just said, I do believe in Jesus Christ and that he did/does exist, just not that he's what the bibles and religion make him out to be. I cannot explain why I have such a strange belief, just that I do.

I believe in reincarnation as well.

Ok, so off the religious talk... now onto the more interesting stuff...

I like to consider myself a psychic. I only say this because since I was little I always had gut feelings about things and they came to be true. My mom told me it was ESP. Nowadays I get impressions more than feelings, but I am still not fully aware of what I am seeing until it is too late. As an example, I will use something that others might find hard to believe.

Before the EQ in Haiti the word Hatian came to me. I blew it off because I saw no reason that that word would come to my mind. The next day, that big one hit Haiti.
The next time, a day before the EQ in Chile, the word Chilean came to me. Again I blew it off because, like before, it was a fleeting thought.
Now, I did not know about the NZ EQ until it hit. I tried to think of any hints I might have had, but I had none.
So, I go on as usual, and then one day while I was relaxing and letting my mind wander, it stopped on earthquakes, and I considered the thought a moment until I started seeking one. I do not know why I did, I just did, but I could not find it, so I considered it a false alarm and went about my business... A day later, the quake in Japan hit... I feel bad that I cannot accurately (At least to me) and earthquake, but it seems my 'precognition, premonition, what have you, is trying, but I keep missing it. Helpfully I will be able to develop that enough to accurately be able to warn of a big one.

At any rate, there's a lot more about me, but I'll save it for another time. It's nice to meet you all!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ats!..
I look forward to talking with you on the boards.. Very lengthy introduction.. I can tell you will fit in great around the forums!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!
I will look forward to see you in discussion!

Claudius.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Thank you! And I look forward to talking with you as well

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Claudius

Hi and thank you!

new topics

top topics

join