It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm a Christian Conspiracy Researcher

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well, if you're a Christian "conspiracy" researcher, then you should be interested in the grandest conspiracy of all...Christianity.

Food for thought...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnD
These are very true words, house. The other day I saw a guy wearing a shirt that stated, "The church has left the building." Loved that shirt.

LOLZ! BRILLIANT!

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. ~Luke 17:20-21

This is one of the rare times that I prefer a newer translation:

(ESV) nor will they say, 'Look, here it is!' or 'There!' for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you."

Fits my Amillenial position better ::smile::

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Welcome to ATS.

Originally posted by ArmorOfGod
Is there a Christian section on this site?

Not specifically. We do have a forum specifically for conspiracies in religions and another specifically for discussions of theology and faith.

As staff, we do our best to ensure the discussions are held in the proper forum, and remain on-topic and civil. If there's anything we can do for you, feel free to submit a Complaint/Suggestion which can be found by clicking on Tools in the title bar, then Complaints. You also have the ability to send a message to anyone on staff with the U2U function. Once you've made 20 posts, you can U2U any other member as well.

You'll also notice every post throughout our forums has a little member button with a dropdown menu that includes an ALERT function. Selecting that will send a message to the staff forum alerting us to a potential problem. If you see someone is taking a thread off-topic, or resorting to personal attacks, or violating the Terms & Conditions in some other manner, please use ALERT to let us know.

Happy posting.

Super!

What a wonderful welcome from a staff member. I shall have a look over at those forums and keep all your advice in mind.

Thanks you so much.

(I'm a bit confused with how you add an avatar if you could point me in the direction of a help thread,,,,thanks)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFuzzMonster
reply to post by ArmorOfGod

Welcome! Yeah, I skipped those forums and came straight here. I don't know how much our interpretations match up, however I do agree with you. It's tricky these days to find people who see through the webs they've woven. And yeah, there's some people here that will attack you for your beliefs but I bet you're already comfortable with that stuff by now. Anyways, there's still some of us "conspiracy christians" here lurking.
Hope you've got some good info to share!
Peace!

Hi Fuzz!

I believe I have a few things to bring to the table. I have revived this thread for a start which I see as a VERY important issue for "conspiracy Christians" to be aware of:

The Noahide Laws

God bless Fuzz.

Armor.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalIntegrity
Sorry about that, I could have explained better. Religion was forced upon me by my parents when I was younger. I have since grown.
And chiefsmom said it best, doesn't matter what faith you are, it matters the person you decide to be. Much love.

Ah ok...your not a Christian anymore...I getcha. No probs.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

(I'm a bit confused with how you add an avatar if you could point me in the direction of a help thread,,,,thanks)

As you may be able to ascertain, I'm not exactly the avatar guy.
You might give this thread a look and see if that helps.

No warranty on accuracy of information is expressly implied. Or something.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum my friend.

I hope to see some of your contributions here shortly.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Welcome to the forum my friend.

I hope to see some of your contributions here shortly.

With Love,

Your Brother

God bless Brother.

Thanks for the welcome. Which sub-forum do you hang out in? Any interesting threads?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

God bless Brother.

Thanks for the welcome. Which sub-forum do you hang out in? Any interesting threads?

I suppose most of my leanings are in the religious discussion forums, metaphysics occasionally, politics and world events where I see I should say something.

Basically, where ever the spirit moves me.

I just watch the daily topics and jump into what seems of interest.

You can pull up other members posts and threads through the tab under their avatar on the left. That's a useful feature for watching out for posters with similar interests.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Hi Dan! Well, I have no idea what Heptadic mathematics is. Do you have a thread? I'm interested.

Yeah I love your post here. The New Testament is authenticated when tested against the ultimate form of science: Mathematics. Ivan Panin (a Harvard Phd in maths) discovered the structures over a hundred years ago. The precision of the sentences running from Matthew to Acts make it impossible for any human to forge or chance upon when writing it. Chuck Missler did a good job of presenting it, I'll have a look for a link and see if I can post it here: Found a link, ignore the first 5 seconds, it gets interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...

I am a Christian but not at all religious...
...I have formal qualifications in Theology and History (also medical sciences)...
...and also post on CARM.

I look forward to your input.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yeahright forgot to mention the "Prophecy and predictions" forum.
This is for the discussion of published prophecies, including "ancient prophecy". Obviously Biblical prophecies including Revelation fall into that definition.

Recent threads on Revelation include my own series;
Index of Revelation threads

I take the prophecy seriously, in a Futurist interpretation, but I'm very, very cautious about applying them to current events.

PS Incidentally, I agree with you on the Rapture. "When Christ returns" is what Paul says.

edit on 16-3-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd
Yeah I love your post here. The New Testament is authenticated when tested against the ultimate form of science: Mathematics. Ivan Panin (a Harvard Phd in maths) discovered the structures over a hundred years ago. The precision of the sentences running from Matthew to Acts make it impossible for any human to forge or chance upon when writing it. Chuck Missler did a good job of presenting it, I'll have a look for a link and see if I can post it here: Found a link, ignore the first 5 seconds, it gets interesting.

Interesting Dan. It reminds me of a time before I was saved....when I read about a 'TORAH' code in the bible. You find the first letter Tav in Genesis and then you count 49 letters (divisible of 7) and then write down the next letter, then count another 49 letters and write down the next. Keep going like that and in every book of the Torah these letters spell out TORAH.

I remember it really freaked my dad out (a Jew) when I showed him.

Heres a link to that study:

Torah Code

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Welcome to ATS...

...I have formal qualifications in Theology and History (also medical sciences)...

LOLZ. Christian but not religious. Exactly. Good one mate. Glad to meet you. Me too. A humble believer with none of the frills or denoms or man made dogmas.

Whats CARM?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Yeahright forgot to mention the "Prophecy and predictions" forum.
This is for the discussion of published prophecies, including "ancient prophecy". Obviously Biblical prophecies including Revelation fall into that definition.

Recent threads on Revelation include my own series;
Index of Revelation threads

I take the prophecy seriously, in a Futurist interpretation, but I'm very, very cautious about applying them to current events.

PS Incidentally, I agree with you on the Rapture. "When Christ returns" is what Paul says.

edit on 16-3-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

Excellent friend. I will give those threads a look and hopefully post my thoughts on your study. Good work.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...

LOLZ. Christian but not religious. Exactly. Good one mate. Glad to meet you. Me too. A humble believer with none of the frills or denoms or man made dogmas.

Whats CARM?

CARM is a forum here forums.carm.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

CARM is a forum here forums.carm.org...

Wow....CategoryMania!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
May 21st isn't what's going to be spectacular.
It's the mass falling away in the lukewarm reprobate churches across America on May 22nd that is going to be spectacular.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and Jesus bless

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

There are NO definite timelines that ANYONE has proven in the bible yet! So therein lays the demise of any reciprocation. We thought wormwood was Chernobyl because of the latin word, but could have multiple meanings.
Best to just read, and not preach. Nobody knows. I know only one thing; the face on the shroud is the image of Jesus, and as Jesus himself said, "If you have seen my face, you have seen the face of the father."
I have a problem with the ridiculous 3d image some idiot made based on the shroud. he changed the nose, forehead, it's all wrong. youtube shroud of turin hologram under video by mikefromspace

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Welcome!

Truly interesting to see such Christians here, I am very happy to see others who have seen through the clergy deceivers of modern church.

I cultivate in Falun Dafa and was raised a Christian and have looked at some of the biblical prophecies. As I see it right now all the bibical prophecies are coming true(Elijah is here, the fig tree(Udumbara) prophecy has come true, the persecution by the great red dragon(CCP) of Falun Dafa has come true) as we speak and now the last part remains..

I recommend you read the book Zhuan Falun in my link below. The book explains all the secrets about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye(single eye of the bible), developing supernormal powers(inborn powers) etc etc. The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s and then the communists banned it and started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners.

If you read the book you will understand many things from extremely high levels, it is all in the book.

I give you a thread about Christianity etc here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fig tree/Udumbara prophecy(Matthew and Buddhism):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reincarnation deception of modern church:

Matthew:

13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15 He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

I wish you good luck and feel free to PM me if you want more discussion.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good
edit on 18-3-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join