It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fukushima 50: Not afraid to die...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just to add facebook page

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm floored. I had no idea anyone could be so brave.
Only the Japaneese, could take the human concept of courage, to these heights.
Not only do they bring honor to their own people. They bring it to all of humanity.
What words could ever honor these men the way they have honored us with their deeds?

Superb Gallant.

edit on 16-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Heroes. Absolutely no other word to describe them.

To know what they are doing helps to renew my faith and pride in humanity.

My admiration and heart to these men and all the people of Japan.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
There is alot of fakery going on here and this sounds like another one of those 9/11 'lets roll' deeply emotive cons to me. i don't mean to sound insensitive but i urge people to go through this link and then come out believing that all we being fed is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but.

www.cluesforum.info...

TV and media fakery is reaching epidemic proportions and we are still all buying it unquestioningly.
The powers that be have juxtaposed from fake fear of terror to fake nuclear fall-out fear.
This would not and could not happen in 21st century earthquake savvy fully modernised japan.
We are being fed a load of horsepoop.
Please go through the link to be as certain of this as i am.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
There is alot of fakery going on here and this sounds like another one of those 9/11 'lets roll' deeply emotive cons to me. i don't mean to sound insensitive but i urge people to go through this link and then come out believing that all we being fed is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but.

www.cluesforum.info...

TV and media fakery is reaching epidemic proportions and we are still all buying it unquestioningly.
The powers that be have juxtaposed from fake fear of terror to fake nuclear fall-out fear.
This would not and could not happen in 21st century earthquake savvy fully modernised japan.

Rather bold claims being made...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Also the doctors & nusing staff were on a news clip I saw yesterday. They were supposed to have moved out, but felt they couldn't because they needed to do their job. Courage and decency above and beyond the call of duty imo.

That's why I can't be doing with people who are ready to write off the human race with derogatory comments about how we deserve to be wiped out. No we don't, and there are people like these medics, and the ones battling with the reactors, who prove that there's kindness and goodness in abundance. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude toward them.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm overwhelmed by thous true HEROES!!! (FUKUSHIMA 50) These brave men and women will never be forgotten. I read in my local paper that one of them signed up voluntarily just 2 months before his retirement. Instead of evacuate with his family and hope for a future with them after years of probably hard work he signed the final paper.

My thought are with you, your families and your fellow countrymen.

FUKUSHIMA 50
Namaste

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The Fukushima 50 is what inspired my idea for a organization of volunteers who would undertake extremely dangerous and likely deadly situations like this where the opportunity to save many could be achieved by the sacrifice of a few. Got me into thinking about how this proposed organization could also speed the advancements of technology and science.

ATS: Selfless Acts & "Suicide-Missions": Create A Program For Human Volunteers?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

Excellent post. I've got much respect for those people. It takes a TON of courage, bravery, and honor to face those odds head on. In my mind, those guys are truly immortal. We're kinda missing the honor and valor component in this part of the globe.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by duality90

Originally posted by pshea38

www.cluesforum.info...

Rather bold claims being made...

Indeed....
Then again aren't the September Clues guys notorious for bold, unfounded, maybe even a little silly once in a while, claims?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join