It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you get teased about liking conspiracies and being on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

No. Because it isn't something I talk about except to like-minded friends.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hahaha I do. I'm always telling the other half stories and she thinks I'm some crackpot.

She's still asleep though and think that the government would never lie to us, no such thing chemtrails they're obviously just from the planes.

What can I say other than *sigh*

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I am teased a lot by my family, but they're starting to turn on my view. I don't give up, I always talk about it. After some time, even the sheeplest sheeple can see something is wrong with our world. I almost cried when my father told me he was slowly getting into 2012.

As for Facebook, most people were laughing at me, but now I get random friend requests from people I don't know, later to find they add me to follow my shares. I get a lot of commentaries now, some likes. Perseverance is the key, I just ignored the attacks.

Yes I get teased a lot, but way less than I used to. Now lots of people are following my ten-ish shares a day!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Honestly where I am people are actually pretty receptive to conspiracy theories, but I think that is just of late. There is this one guy where I work who loves making comments about how "I think im in a higher conscious than everyone else" when I have never ever claimed anything of the sort, but then again he thinks christians actually have a right to criticize nonchristians and claims it says it in the bible...whos the nut?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
No.. Live out in country far from any cities .. And the nearest village the people live much as they always have without much interest in the outside world ..
Neither of my wives speak english and even with explaining ats to them they're puzzled by it ..
I get alot of questions at times but no teasing .

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I no longer get teased as I am now the only one prepared. I keep my mouth shut unless asked, and when I feel a need to share I come here. I would be proud if someone made me a tin foil hat and I would wear it proudly, actually I might make one for myself

Being aware and prepared, with research, knowledge and the like is a badge that I wear, and everyone that I know knows it. I have moved to the middle of no where, and dont have many people to talk to about this anymore, but I always know that I can come to ATS and share with others all over the world.

I say consider yourself lucky... you are part of an ELITE group!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
haha they only make fun of what they don't understand
people who make fun of us are people still asleep in a world full of deceit and lies
well i would rather be in my position than what they're in right about now

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I get teased plenty when ever I mention something that wasnt reported on the news but have read about here and want to share with my friends or co workers. When they have something silly to say about my way of thinking I just remind myself that I am prepared and I know that when tshtf they will all be showing up at my house wanting to know whats going on and if they can have a sammich.

On a positive note I had two friends come to me today and ask me what my thoughts were and if they should be concerned about fall out and if they should start stock piling basic staples. Better late than never

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

This is what I have been going through because I am
a member of ATS.
This was posted last year and since this things have
gotten worse...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
well i was getting teased by my missus alot . everytime i mentioned anything she made some skitty remark about the aliens or the men in black BUT then i showed her the thread on B.E.Ks and couldnt get her off the computer for hour she is still not a beliver but she reads the odd thread and the skitty remarks have calmed down lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My mother teases me about what I find out on here sometimes... Nobody else knows. I'm gunna keep it that way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join