It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am ImmortalIntegrity, Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have been gathering info from ATS for many years and have decided to opt for the "red pill" in light (or darkness) of this Japan tragedy, my heart and blessings go out to you all. I love what you people do here and am honored to be a member of the community. Thanks for having me!

Here are some things you may or may not want to know about me. I am a 26 yr. old male, healthy, living in Sandusky, Ohio, right on the shore of Lake Erie. My city is probably most famous for it's amusement park "Cedar Point", but to most of you here it's probably better known for its street layout, which forms a masonic logo (square and compass). This was intentional and there are many masonic monuments in my town. I love where I live and am extremely grateful to be where I am. Lake Erie is a beautiful place, easy to forget when you have lived here your whole life, but knowing how important my region is to the whole world makes me feel extremely protective of it. It saddens me deeply that companies such as nestle and first energy wish to steal and pollute our fresh water.
Even worse that my government does little to protect it.

My education doesn't extend past high school, although, I placed in the top 3% in the state of Ohio for proficiency testing. School just isn't for me, I know more than i need to know already probably.
I enjoy all kinds of music and am spending my time as a musician mostly, though I make my living fixing and upgrading PCs, optimizing windows systems and general electronic services. I make house calls currently and am hoping to open my own store soon. I used to play video games a lot, and though I still enjoy them from time to time, I feel like I'm wasting my time when I play them.

My father used to work for NASA at Plum Brook Station in Sandusky, OH. He is an expert in plumbing, pipe-fitting, heating, and related trades. He helped build the Mars Pathfinder, the International Space Station, and numerous other projects. He suffered from a serious accident that could have been prevented with his knowledge, but egotistical scientists being egotistical, they ignored his advice and blew the lid off the place. Many employees working that day suffered from a chemical shower, it was never reported, and he has never been the same since. He was a fairly high up mason, and still is, but doesn't attend his local hall anymore. I am very proud of him if you cannot tell.

I believe there is a lot of conspiracy theories that are true, but many more that are false. I used to believe almost anything that points to the government/n.w.o. as the bad guy, but this is just not true. Our government does the best they can, and secret societies are not all evil. Evil (for lack of more descriptive word) has most certainly infiltrated all facets of any organization, but to say that evil controls these organizations is wrong in my opinion. The reason it may seem this way is because evil holds no punches if you will, it knows no restraint, and will act upon everyone, in every situation. Goodness is a little more selective, and harder to see in the world we live today, unfortunately you must seek goodness if you want to feel it.

My conviction is strong, I love to love and I will fight for what I feel is right, I notice a lot of you are like me in this sense, which is why i decided to finally join ATS. I really have an affection for all people and it makes me sick, to the point of tears sometimes, what goes on in our beautiful planet. May your god bless you and provide sanctuary for your mind. Please feel free to ask me anything, I am proud but not too proud.

-MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!
ImmortalIntegrity

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalIntegrity

Hello Immortal....Ohio here also. I am SE of Columbus.
Welcome to ATS!!! Look forward to seeing you around!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Thanks for reading.
I was hoping someone would. See you around friend.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Salutations! and welcome to ATS.

I know how you feel about videogames, I feel much the same, I am still looking for a hobby where I can unwind that is a little more productive.

I don't agree with a lot of conspiracy theories as i posted in my intro, I also have strong conviction, so lets hope it doesn't conflict too much and that we can still like each other when/while it does

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What a nice introduction thread. Glad to have you here and I'm sure you will enjoy it emmensly.

Just make sure you give the T&C's a looksie, and you will never go wrong here. I'm sure a mod will come post all the links shortly.

Again, welcome

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I'm not sure yet why I didn't join sooner. Glad to be here.

new topics

top topics

join