It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News is a hurrendous discrace. "ioidide discussion" from americas? news room pitiful

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

no if one is hurt enough they build a wall of distrust whether it real or psychological only that person can figure for themselves but abuse leads to distrust even when there should be none

Like a foster parent deals with...........

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You are watching the wrong channel --

Watch this this is what informing your listeners is about

www.youtube.com...

Detailed Specific Fact checked -- reporting that expects the listener to work at understanding
edit on 16-3-2011 by spyder550 because: wasnt done

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Originally posted by ImmortalIntegrity

I think fox should just say nothing, go out of business and simply go away.

Above is exactly what Fox News should do. It's a joke of a news reporting tv station.
2nd line.

Dream on.

Check the ratings. Fox News - Fox Business - Fox TV (American Idol & Glee) are taking over.
CNN and MSNBC are going down the drain.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

ahh a true story just was channel surfing fox news is as credible as the family gerbal just watch him run on the wheel lol

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Fox, MSN, BBC, you name it, all the news sources all need to arrested. In fact, I'm absolutely furious, and nearly having a stroke here, this is outrageous. Ever since the containment unit had damage several days ago, they have been reporting crapola. What heros where in there? Their suits only hold up to small levels of radiation. Google it!

The reporters should gone on every channel and said," they are claiming this and this...but anyone can google and realize those suits don't hold up. Why are they lying? Criminal charges should be considered but in the meantime the real work, needs to be done, not put off, that is getting those people food, water, heat, medicine, and taken off those islands."

I keep seeing them all being smacked on the side of the heads and thrown in prison vans, under arrest every time I hear their news and people start saying ridiculous things. So far in my mind all the leaders of Japan and all the news, and all those who are not Doing The Real Work of Evacuating Everyone, the real long tiring job that needs to be done, pronto, are all being smacked on the side of the head and thrown in the van, in my mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

i too think its time for japan to evacuate before its too late simply put the past shows that if the plant containment fails that wole country will be un in habitable for longer then any human will be alive sad state of affairs but the BS c loud is proly bigger then the radiation cloud lol i feel for those people starve or get nukes not much of a choice of life

edit on 16-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Foster parents often deal with a "damaged" child who has never been able to trust anyone without being harmed physically or mentally. Since essentially everyone they have ever known has hurt them (usually) , then self preservation warns against trusting anybody. That has nothing to do with this topic.

I trust when there is reason, and I distrust when there is reason. I know not everyone is evil so my trust is not out of reach. There are msm outlets that I trust more than others. However, I trust none blindly.

Next time someone screams *WMD'S* let me know if you blindly trust it again. Like a cheating spouse... trust has to be earned back by anyone who defaulted on it. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Track records show trustworthiness... If you want to give prior deceivers the benefit of the doubt every single time, (when that record screams don't do it) then you are free to drink the kool-aid with whomever you choose.

I'll pass...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Fox New's major theme, is to give thoughts and opinions that racist white people want to hear; because it makes them feel less guilty about there prejudices; meanwhile appealing to the right wing lunatic fringe.

Fox: fair and balanced?

More like: Fox: unfair and unbalanced.

Last year, I finally got on Mark Levin's radio talk show on Fox. I said about a total of 4 words [nothing flagrant or obscene], when he cut me off by saying "Hang up the phone ya dummy"

Rush Limbaugh, spews out garbage so fast, that he sounds like he is hooked on Meth Crystal; while he puts favorable spin on the nuclear power industry!!!

Hannity, is a total jerk and a right wing kook!!!

And, Mark Savage, is a stark raving mad right wing lunatic!!!

Even though I disagree with Les Kinsolving alot, at least he let's me discuss issues, on his uninhibited radio on Fox's Wcbm here in Maryland; for which I am very grateful for the 84 year old White House press correspondent. Les, is one of the best ways I can send my ideas to President Obama. Although, Les, asks some totally outrageous questions sometimes; that they hardly ever ask him to talk to the White House press secretary.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar error

edit on 16-3-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 16-3-2011 by Erno86 because: misspelled

edit on 16-3-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 16-3-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 16-3-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 16-3-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

he is on meth most rich white people are oxc headed ranting crazieis Yes i am white but fox sounds like whats left of Hitlers state

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
uh so s ya knows iodide spelled wrong is aprat of another thread i posted earlier about the new txting lingo we all type and speak in.................

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

why would a news channel have to say "fair and balanced" isn't that what news in supposed to be, at least back in 1983 and before. edward murrow where are you!!!

kinda as the first one to say "honest" is usually a liar.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Go to GOOGLE and search for: Fox News Unfair and Unbalanced.

I could be wrong, but I believe it was Pres. Obama, who was secretly quoted saying that he didn't like taking questions from Fox press corps, because they were unfair and unbalanced. Ater the quote came out in the press release, Obama started taking questions from Fox.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

look i know this is a atagonis thing to say but secretly quoted i see im being ruthless by picking at words but i do agree they pick on the gov. as he reacts to them

THATS NOT NEWS!

you are very right in that !

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
it s become clear through reading that iodide will help u little to none if any real fall out occurs also there is no survivng a large radiation dose

So i guess if we want too live we should dig a collective big hole and everyone jump in and close the hatch?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

no??? but if you only didnt hear what you wanted to Selective reader you wouldve got my point .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

o sorry "Next time someone screams *WMD'S* let me know if you blindly trust it again. Like a cheating spouse... trust has to be earned back by anyone who defaulted on it. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." my point exactly you just are never wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join