It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Iran Unveils Flying Saucer" : Zohal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Funny stuff... a ufo that could be captured by a child if within distance by merely flicking a rope at it... This is a demonstration of how they are scientific leaders on the cutting edge of technology ppl... Think ill ask Santa for one this Christmas...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Tin Eye is great.

Agreed. When I think about the effort I used to put into some photos on the Internet a few year ago...

I didn't get any results when I searched for the Fars News pic (the streched version), but I got 8 pages of results for the original version. I wonder if that's because of a limitation of the software or if it's just because Tin Eye hadn't gotten around to collecting that image in it's search yet.

I think Tineye only finds the SAME image. There are one or two websites that find SIMILAR photos, but I haven't found them to be very accurate.

Did you just remember the original version or is there some other search tool I should know about??

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

No other tool, just Google Image search. I remembered seeing that pic before so I scrolled through 'UFO flying saucer' until I saw it again.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well about time some country disclosed it... imaging what Russia, US, other countries have reversed engineered and not displayed them to public!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join