It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This is definitely true i can vouche that dolphins are some of the smartest creatures on the planet. I also think that we at ATS need to open our spectrum of conspiracies. maybe we should open a new forum for non human conspiracies. We should all be suspicious of everything always. we are never safe.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
To ridicule this person is just plain silly. ATS will attract all mindsets. personalities, etc. etc, as many variations of human belief as there are! Does the OP's sit well with me? Not at all but from the OP's point of view it is worth looking at and as such deserves the dignity of being treated as a wild, out there theory. When I enter a thread and view it as "Just plain silly" I hit the back button and continue following my trail recognizing no need to insult the OP!
I think the OP's idea is way out there but then I know my cats could give me warning of a bad event and I'm sure they try to use the TV when I'm sleeping
To the OP, I think your theory is over the top personally though I do see the value in the sentiment. We have been insensitive as cohabitants on our wee blue planet and probably the balance/Mother Nature has Noticed. In my view, if the whales and dolphins are getting back at us it can only be because they are a part of the natural environment that could interpret our existence as a viral activity. As one unified movement of energy still in touch with the balance of the world and ecosystem in theory, natural forces could deal with humanity as a viral infection and employ the grand antibiotic if you will. This could include any amount of EQ's, floods, Famines, diseases etc. until we are wiped and pose no threat. Personally I believe we will remove ourselves from the equation and Mother Nature will carry on in whatever circumstanced are left.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by iheartprplkoolaid
This is definitely true i can vouche that dolphins are some of the smartest creatures on the planet. I also think that we at ATS need to open our spectrum of conspiracies. maybe we should open a new forum for non human conspiracies. We should all be suspicious of everything always. we are never safe.

Strong avatar:post ratio.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
*** THIS THREAD IS ENTIRELY PLAUSIBLE ***

yes, it sure could be very real. have we been to the bottom of the deep seas, have we seen whats going on down there? this is very possible and REALISTIC to think that this is UNREALISTIC just goes to show how ignorant and selfish you really are. please by all means if you think this cant be achieved by dolphins and or whales, show some scientific evidence.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
Has it occured to anyone that The disasters in Japan have been created by mother nature? Whales and Dolphin have been brutally slaughtered by the Japanese fishing industry and now they've had enough! Whales and dolphins have been found to hold great intelligence in scientific studies. No one knows how intelligent they actually are but it has been thought that they may be on Par with the human race. Its possible whales and dolphins have gotten to the point twhere they are tired of their companions being murdered in cold blood and have found a way to strike back. No one knows what exactly lies at the bottom of the pacific ocean, is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami? I really believe we need to start looking closer into the connection of the slaughter of these beautiful intelligent animals and the disaster that struck Japan. hell hath no wrath like a womans scorn..and mother nature is the baddest B*tch you'll ever meet.

Yeah they've got this big earthquake producing ship that only Whales and Dolphins can control, they routinely make underwater attacks on land...

I was wondering what all these earthquakes were about! You've figured it OUT!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Your calling people ignorant and idiots because they don't think a Dolphin has developed technology that can cause a 9.0 Earthquake?

Why not keep mumbling that to yourself as you stare at the ceiling and hum...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell5151
there might not be much evidence supporting this theory but I don't see anyone providing evidence to prove whales and dolphins aren't capable of creating an earthquake / tsunami.

If I came out with a theory that unicorns once lived on Mars and caused its extinction, I'm sure you would want to see very strong evidence, proof and facts. I would have to supply as such and putting the responsibility on your shoulders to prove otherwise would be...like asking me to prove that whales and dolphins aren't capable of creating an earthquake / tsunami.

how do you know dolphins aren't aliens who finally got fed up with us humans ?

I don't know. Dolphins=Aliens=Fed up with humans. Just wow.

or how do you know the illuminati haven't created some sort of mind control device to be used on dolphins and whales ?

I don't know. But I guess I can't be this creative. The closest thing I've seen to that is Oswald Cobblepot and his penguins in Batman Returns. Good movie but the reality is something else altogether...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to post by 1beerplease

Your calling people ignorant and idiots because they don't think a Dolphin has developed technology that can cause a 9.0 Earthquake?

Why not keep mumbling that to yourself as you stare at the ceiling and hum...

all im trying to say, is that you cannot rule this out. we have no idea what goes on. yes sure it does sound stupid. but this is entirely possible.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by solids0be

I find it plausible that whales or dolphins might have intelligence beyond what we appreciate.

I don't find it plausible they have technology we don't know about. Just for one example from a long list, opposable thumbs are sometimes cited as one reason modern man was able to advance technologically, to be able to construct and use tools needed for technology. Obviously, this is something whales and dolphins lack. I can make a much longer list but just that one thing might kill the theory.

Unless they can move things with their minds... but seriously OP too soon.... too soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

edit on 17-3-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by nagabonar because: sorry please remove

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't think that we should ignore the legacy of America's insistence that it was the dolphin and the whale who bombed Japan. America is also responsible and should be on the alert in case the whales find out about their trickery. It's well known that dolphins can telepathically read minds so this surely isn't too much of a stretch. I think they've had enough of the negative energy directed at them.

Here's proof

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
*** THIS THREAD IS ENTIRELY PLAUSIBLE ***

yes, it sure could be very real. have we been to the bottom of the deep seas, have we seen whats going on down there? this is very possible and REALISTIC to think that this is UNREALISTIC just goes to show how ignorant and selfish you really are. please by all means if you think this cant be achieved by dolphins and or whales, show some scientific evidence.

2 things:
1, there is evidence for the case of plate tectonics. There is none for the case of sonar beams interacting with Atlantean crystals at the bottom of the ocean. It would be the job of the OP to present the evidence. Keep in mind he/she is talking about Japan, which is in the Pacific Ocean, while Atlantis was supposed to be in the Atlantic, between europe and america somewhere.

2, I thought more about this. A better way of going about this would have been to ask "Can sonar interact with plate tectonics", which I suppose could be possible. Again, there is no evidence, but certain sound frequencies can vibrate things off of shelves, etc.. (I'll cite my guitar amp as an example, sometimes when I play certain chords distorted and loud, the amp head will move towards the edge...its fallen a few times.)

THAT is plausible.

Atlantean crystal-tech? not buying into it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
No way could this be the case.
The whales and dolphins would never put the hit on the Japaneese without first getting a greenlight from Auqua-man.

edit on 17-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Now i only read the first page, but i get the feeling many people on ats have never seen south park, either way, it was not whale and dolphin, but rather COW AND CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by solids0be

OK then, I'll play. Precisely HOW are they supposed to have caused the quakes? Beating their tails on the bedrock? How about simultaneously forcing air out of their blowholes while upside down on the bedrock?

I see you theorise Atlantean technology. How do these whales and dolphins operate it? With their fins? Or have they suddenly sprouted arms and fingers?

All these questions need to be answered, meanwhile I'll go back to twiddling my thumbs.

Duh,
Don't be a tard..
they operate it through their minds!
no fingers, arms, fins needed! derp! lol

maybe they all just brought together their collective cetacean mind,
and intended for it to be, and it was! ?! no? lol

The Universe is funky~
who knows! lol

I personally tend to think it is all just natural changes/progression Earth must go through ...

But I wont hate on the OP for bringing us such a "crazy" theory. lol

link   
As much as I can see the necessary proof physically (minus how they would do it in the first place) in regards to this lofty theory, I'm now very pissed that I must add dolphins and whales to my list of aquatic species to fear.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think he is trying to make a reference to a South Park episode where the Japanese kill dolphins and whales...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The U.S. is behind it all! we've been training dolphins for this very purpose!!!!

With a little cooperation from the grays and aquaman of course!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
look at it this way what do we know about dolphins not alot right and the information we have on them comes from who.. marine biologists now who funds these research projects I'm guessing the government so it's safe to say marine biologists work for the government... now we all know we can't trust the government and marine biologists work for the government that means we can't trust the marine biologists so really we know absolutely nothing about dolphins which means they could be aliens...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Dolphins harnessing alien technology under the sea.............I'm going to laugh to myself for a bit and go to sleep.
Best one in a while

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join