It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Dolphins do have some sort of sonic wave to locate fish like radar on boats
i think i have heard that this sonic thing they have .. can be usefull on their preys

we really dont know much about dolphins .. but they like to play with their skills set

or watch themself in the mirror

i know ... how could you even think to hurt this awesome creatures

even for eating

edit on 3/16/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Umm, dude, stop drinking the bong water!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I appreciate your opinion, But please come to the table with more then attempts to be funny. This is a serious matter at hand I don't think making jokes when we are discussing the disaster/deaths in Japan is appropriate. And for your knowledge I am a drug free individual and I don't think that my expressed opinions inhibit you to attack my personal crediability. So straw man argument all you want, but unless you open your mind to the possibilities how will we be able to figure out how to avoid a disaster such as occured in Japan? Thank you

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Well since you have all the answers, maybe you could explain to us just exactly how dolphins and whales would cause an earthquake and tsunami.

And...I'll bet one of them risked his own life by infiltrating our stronghold and set explosives at the nuclear plant.

I'm not laughing at this tragedy, I'm laughing at the absurdity that dolphins and whales caused a 9.0 earthquake!!

Now I would love to sit and argue this point with you but tomorrow is St. Patty's Day. I have leprechauns coming over and we are going to have a picnic in the Enchanted Forest and then go ride some unicorns.
edit on 16-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
OP is not entirely out of the ballpark of reason. After all, cow farts contribute a great deal to Global Warming, right??

The device the whales & dolphins use is said to be similar to HAARP...

But they call it CAARP.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Are you for real?

What an absurd approach to a delicate subject.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2011 by LadySkadi because:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Don't dolphins like to have sex with people? why would they kill them

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think you need to add A LOT more 0s on your odds there.

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

I appreciate your opinion, and the whole premise of my theroy may be slightly out there, but theres no way we can defineatly say that there is no way 100% that this not possible. Id say theres a 1/1,000,000,000 chance that this is what happened. But im on the look out for more evidence to support my theroy and would appreciate any help trying to find tangebile evidence to support my hypothosis. if we do find positive indicators I would hope that everyone who had negative comments would come back and take a second look to see the dangers of destroying beautiful cognitive beings such as whales and dolphins and what possible repercussions we can avoid by learning to live in balance and in harmony with eachother.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I think the dolphins would have flown home before they sunk Japan. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

OK then, I'll play. Precisely HOW are they supposed to have caused the quakes? Beating their tails on the bedrock? How about simultaneously forcing air out of their blowholes while upside down on the bedrock?

I see you theorise Atlantean technology. How do these whales and dolphins operate it? With their fins? Or have they suddenly sprouted arms and fingers?

All these questions need to be answered, meanwhile I'll go back to twiddling my thumbs.

Just started reading this thread...got to this post. OK, I'll bite. If someone after this post has same Idea...sorry for repeating it.
Sonic Resonance
1. Whales and Dolphins do have a "SONIC" weapon. They can stun and render prey immobile with it. They can "talk" to each other over long distances with it.
2. It is a known fact that if you can find the natural "resonance" of something you can destroy it with minimal energy input. A singer shattering a glass with a perfect note. Tesla's "Oscillator", small enough to fit in his pocket almost brought down a multistory steel framed building. He had to turn it off after just a few minutes...
3. Is it possible a concerted attack at the correct frequency by a large enough number of whales/dolphins directed at a fault which they could sense using their sonic "radar" could have released it ????
4. Probably not, but hey....who knows?

edit on 16-3-2011 by csgt428 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Since when did mocking become the acceptable standard reply for OP's?

Treating someone in that manner states more about your character than that of whom you mock.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Dude it was the Al Queda arm of the whale and dolphin liberation front.
Terrorist dolphins and whale. They all blew themselves up and caused the tsumami.
Duh !

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No i don't believe whales and dolphins were behind this.. its simply one of mother natures natural events ~~

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Whales and Dolphins didn't cause the earth quake every body always seems to think that animals are the reason why earth quakes causes bad damage. well it just so happens that mother nature has to do with it not whales or dolphins. does any one stop and think what really causes earth quakes no body sits down and thinks about it. thats just my guess.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
if anything is responsible for this that may or may not exisit im putting my money on the whales complaining to posidion this smacks of an angry posidion......

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
everyone and their grandma is going on about poor japan, poor this and that but not many realize everything is connected and what u do to dolphins and whales has its consequences, dismissing OP's theory/feelings/intuition only shows the closemindedness of the ego and the false sense of separation it feeds on, the lack of empathy for every living thing on this earth is really denial of ur own existence here, sense of separation comes from fear and fear is just another name for ignorance

Thank you OP
S+F

deny fear/ignorance

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
THE REVENGE OF THE DOLPHINS!

OH MY GOD!!! You had me laughing there. You can't seriously think that? This disaster is called a "natural disaster", it happened naturally. There's no conspiracy, no UFO and certainly no dolphins/whales that caused it. Anyway, my thoughts go out to the people of Japan, RIP to all who died, I hope they don't experience anymore # for a while and that they're able to shut the nuclear plants down.

And for the dolphins, whales that some of the Japanese killed, may they rest in peace.

edit on 16-3-2011 by LittleDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
don't you mean 'mother earth' instead. How would you explain Chile, NZ and California West Coast within the coming week?

Mother Earth's veins have been suck dry, she has been drilled with tunnels all over the planet. She is shaking off the flees off her back - she has had enough of us - parasites.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join