It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
HAARP and STUXNET virus put out by CIA and Morrad did this! This is intentional. Get over your propaganda.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

TO ALL OF YOU, Mocking this information, I tell you this:

12 hours before the Japan's earthquake, I have transed and communicated with the dolphin consciousness.
Enough I said, Enough and you can now stop all this killing. Humans cannot go on like this.
No more season of Dolphin Killing in Japan, and same goes with the Whales.
Enough now!

I sent this message to the Sirian Consciousness and I can tell you that something way bigger will happen.
This is only the beginning. This earthquake will have a trigger effect on our fall. After 90 days, there will be no coming back. What is lost, is lost. March 11 - June 11 - After June 11......nothing good. Watch food, air, water.

This is all I have to say.

Cosmic Mind.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicMind

Wow dude. Are you threatening us?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm surprised this trash is still open. The dolphins & whales? Seriously? You say you weren't making fun but if not, were you dropped on your head? It's people like you that give those caring ONLY for truth a bad name by coming up with such idiocy. Seriously. Those of you saying HAARP did this, you also don't have a clue. You're speculating, you're going on guesses and that's not fact. ayeeee
edit on 25-5-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Now, I used to have this book, back in the 80's, called The Illuminati. It was a huge paperpack, about 500 pages. On the cover, along with the black and checkerboard, were a whale and a dolphin. It was a humorous book by a new age titan, who's name I can't recall.

In the book, there was a plot against the sharks, plotted by the dolphins and the whales. The illuminati intervene and talk the dolphins and whales into doing their bidding. It was a very funny book.

I have searched and searched for it online, but can't find it. I tried Allen Watt, and Huxley to no avail. Does anybody know who wrote that book, or who was writing new age humor during the 70's and 80'?
edit on 30-7-2011 by windword because: spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I don't want to make fun but this is quite funny and please don't be offended. In a way it is poetic that this sea fought back and it feels like a Karma hit Japan for its treatment of dolphins and whales.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I don't think so dude ; not murdering anyone of these would not have mattered other then their weight in the oceans or their movement in the propagations of establishable effect on any sizmic whatever it is called plates shifting that issued these creations.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

while i hope and yes, pray, that someone will put an end to the destruction of the Oceans, few beings on this planet are as evil as the fishers.

i doubt that whales and dolphins are capable of evil acts on this scale, war seems to be a human desease.

but knowing the evil that exist in that part of Japan, their destruction could be karma.

the crew in the area fiilming the evil against the dolphins escaped unharmed.
maybe, they had good karma?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Dolphin and whale intelligence, I think dwarfs human intelligence. I'm starting to think they aren't from earth at all. in any case, they're smart enough, and benevolent enough, to not want to intentionally harm human life, even though we slaughter them. on earth, only humans seem hellbent on war and revenge.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Funniest thread I've read in such a long time
had me in tears. GJ OP

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
my god how can you blame dolphins ands whales mother nature has to do some thing about the over crowding and she controls the whole world including sea creatures, but as the word karma means what goes around comes around i'd hardly say only whales and dolphins are going to get revenge if thats the case is the next disaster gona be blamed on the sharks for the shark fin soup!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm sure the fish are just as confused and angry about it as the people of planet earth are. The WHOLE planet.
Nope, I am afraid that man and his science kit did it to himself.

If there ever was a simile for opening Pandora's Box, this must be it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I appreciate your opinion, but to say that there is no possibility that this is true is pretty close minded especially with nothing to back up your statements. Please try to keep an open mind and a open heart for those in Japan. Its a shame that so many have suffered, both the Japanese and the whales and dolphins.

You shouldn't be so "open minded" your brain falls out.

Japan is a tragedy for the world.no doubt.

Using that logic: It's entirely"POSSIBLE" my cat attended an al-queda planning meeting last night! I don't know where she went after I let her out: It's just NOT likely!!

well as likely as whales with e.t. technology anyway. We've seen this thread before.Haven't we?
edit on 9-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

To The OP. No. No they didn't. No. Don't post nonsense.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well I have not read the entire thread as well 8 pages were enough,

However searching for an old post I found something that might give credence to an aquatic uprising eventually:

Sharks With Lazers on their Heads

2007 thread ATS with an credible ish source!

lol

Wasnt the dolphins, their flippers are not apposable enough to hold the crystals!

Kind Regards,

Elf

OP you might want to U2U the following members I am sure there is much to discuss:

Originally posted by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.
what are you the dolphin princess?
you have no idea wether or not dolphins have magical healing powers, and neither do i. not to put to fine a point on it, but it seems you started this thread to bash anything that doesnt fit in with your existing paradigm of reality, and to use the death of two people as ammunition for your arguments which are essentially baseless, because like i said, your not the dolphin princess.
Found Here

If there is an Princess of the Dolphins, then they must be organised, thought personally they would have been more egalitarian, maybe you are right and they are sly slippery buggers!
edit on 10-10-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join