It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Actually, there isn't any evidence to prove even the existence of Atlantis, let alone its technological state. The guy who you were responding to was only saying that we have absolutely ZERO evidence to even suggest the nature of Atlantean technology. Plato's mention of Atlantis can be chalked up to myth and legend spreading through oral tradition. Any geological or archaeological evidence is tied to Atlantis through speculation alone. I'm not saying that the Atlantis myth has no basis in reality, Im just pointing out that its dangerous to characterize and flesh out ancient civilizations whose existence is in question. It is infinitely more dangerous to then build speculation on top of speculation until you think that earthquakes are caused by angry dolphins with ancient astronaut technology. While we're busy with these wild claims and baseless theories, there are people hard at work trying to come up with stronger buildings and better evacuation plans for the next time an earthquake or tsunami occurs. naturally.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
look, I think this whole theory is a misguided attempt to raise awareness for the sea shepherd and their campaign against the whaling industry. I also think that it's rude to come on and mock or insult the guy. Refute his claims, tell him they're baseless and insensitive, but don't start with the tinfoil hat comments. It's just as insane to make claims like "mother nature is not a sentient being" and "we know for a fact that this quake was natural" without offering any proof of these claims. Here on Earth, you can't actually prove anything. Just try, I dare anyone to prove ANYTHING. Anything!! You can't. There is always some little sliver of a possibility that we are wrong / ignorant about things. Either way, it's irrelevant how the quake happened; it really, actually happened and now the people of Japan really, actually need our thoughts and support.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
look, I think this whole theory is a misguided attempt to raise awareness for the sea shepherd and their campaign against the whaling industry. I also think that it's rude to come on and mock or insult the guy. Refute his claims, tell him they're baseless and insensitive, but don't start with the tinfoil hat comments. It's just as insane to make claims like "mother nature is not a sentient being" and "we know for a fact that this quake was natural" without offering any proof of these claims. Here on Earth, you can't actually prove anything. Just try, I dare anyone to prove ANYTHING. Anything!! You can't. There is always some little sliver of a possibility that we are wrong / ignorant about things. Either way, it's irrelevant how the quake happened; it really, actually happened and now the people of Japan really, actually need our thoughts and support.

Hey when the OP is trolling so obviously, we can make the tin foil hat comments as much as we want really. I mean click on his name and check on his previous posts in other threads.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Are you on crack?! Please go seek help from someone. Some people on ATS do have a little outlandish views on some things which is fine, its their opinion, we all have a crazy theory or two but you are just taking the p**s! GET REAL, GET HELP!!! Bottom line, MENTAL.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by journey2010
ATS: DENY ignorance - not EXHIBIT ignorance.

That has to be the single best post I've read in years of ATS
Legendary comment

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm speechless.
I've seen alot of crazy sh1t in my life, but you are on an entire different level, I can tell you right here.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This isn't about the dolphins and whales, though that is a concern. It has nothing to do with this quake. Earth changes is what is happening.

And this is a technological nightmare with the nightmare of nuclear. With earthquakes. A huge warning sign.

The US has over 100 such nightmares, operating, and there are many predictions of what earth changes will do.

This is a big awareness thing. And we need to pay attention.

Plus 74 flags. The intent of our hearts is what consequence works for, so for the ones like the Eskimos who don't see see what they're doing is wrong in the same way, they're not judged the same way. The karma the world holds, in every nation is already very large. ie Germany, UK, France, Belgium, US. and all the rest.

Stop pointing the finger at others. And ultimately, other species count, but people come first, always. We should live cruelty free but this is a Bildenburg propaganda, to promote nature above and beyond compassion and caring for people.

What Japan has done is not worse than the US/UK for example.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Im sorry but this is just too over the top... stop giving ATS a bad name, please

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by niesent

Originally posted by RicoMarston

Hey when the OP is trolling so obviously, we can make the tin foil hat comments as much as we want really. I mean click on his name and check on his previous posts in other threads.

Cool, I didn't even know you COULD check previous posts of members.

Well I have to agree with you. After checking his other posts I can see him laughing his head off at all the flags and attention he has gotten with this....

On the other hand, It WAS posted in "Highly Speculative". Its fun using your imagination trying to "connect the dots" in offbeat and creative ways which is what this category is all about....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Easy answer: Yes. The dolphins have been concealing their technology and waiting silently for the moment to strike for hundreds of years. By simultaneously wagging their flippers near an active underwater fault, they intentionally triggered an earthquake and a tsunami. God help us all.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

500 coordinated whales could easily cause a tsunami, not even 500.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here are some actual facts:
1. Firstly, Atlantis was located in the Atlantic. Not the the Pacific, where Japan is located.
2. If these so-called crystals did exist, and the dolphins created the tsunami by firing sonar at them, how do you explain the earthquake? The crystal's "reverberations" cannot penetrate the Pacific plate, as it is going from water-solid medium thereby negating its energy. And seismic machines clearly show an earthquake occurring.
3. Humans DO know whats at the bottom of the ocean. We have sent down deep-sea submersibles and mapped the ocean floor with sonar. And if our sonar was strong enough to reach the sea floor, how come it didn't set of these "crystals"?
That is all.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Actually it did occur to me, which is why I Googled this thread to see if I was the only one with this bizarre idea!

Seeing how a top Japanese official already apologized for saying that the quake was "divine retribution", I will pre-apologize for having this thought regarding this triple tragedy and present something a bit more factual, with due sensitivity to the actual reality, rather than this speculation.

Dolphins have been trained in military warfare. Any access they may have to advanced communications systems weapons and codes other than sonar and search and rescue would be highly sensitive, and not available to public or adversaries.

Whale terrorists, rogue escaped military dolphins? More than one SF movie exists on this subject.

Animals can be trained to attack, or detect mines.

How much kinetic energy would be required to trigger a quake and also a sensitivity to P waves?

At some areas natural gas drilling has been recently suspended due to causing quakes. There's anecdotal evidence of animal sensitivity to P waves. but no proof.

Those whales and dolphins would have to first sense through the water where and when a stressor occurred (p waves) in the subduction zones,(predictive modeling) as implemented in the Japan early warning system, and then tap into some mythological electro-magnetic technologies such as Atlantis based power crystals or Dharma weapons, or find some of the left over lost weapons we have dropped into their territory, transport them to the Honshu coast and arm and fire them.

Quakes are already very likely in Japan without the influence of cetaceans which makes us question what is the force majure of nature?

We know it exists, and over time many people have subscribed to religious explanations for the effects, and these unknowable tragic events promote religious explanations as a coping mechanism. The behavioral mechanism to fix those problems was typically done as "scapegoating". For an engineering based technological society, the question will be not whether the quakes and tsunami would occur, since that was obvious, but whether the responses to that were correctly engineered by the companies involved. For the religious, another track, and the conspiracy theorists, yet more interesting speculation and connections, for the scientists, more data and models.

The question is whether there could be a confluence of natural events, a weighing of a dynamic balance (nature) to create a tipping point based on a Zyzygy of natural effects, (but not one specific cause), like the orbit of the moon, subduction, geology, and chaotic systems regarding an active evolving earth that has been known to release that kind of energy in this area in the past.

This was fictionally presented in Johnny Mnemonic.

We know that dolphins and whales are intelligent, we know that the whaling fleet was destroyed. Can we establish a motive? No, we cannot. Can we infer a motive of dog bites man? Sure, they have a motive, but it will have to remain speculation our ability to talk with them is limited.

Then what remains is the means.

In order of probability, 1. a purely natural event 2. some natural and overdue stressor which caused a release of energy at the tectonic plate subduction area. 3. and the submitted idea, a frequency of some sort triggering it, (perhaps a sub-frequency of the earth's harmonic frequency, discovered and now documented). 4. A similar event to geothermal drilling or fracking which has been banned in certain areas since it has been proven to trigger small quakes.

Occam's razor would favor #1 due to "98 major crustal faults, 178 minor crustal faults, and 47 subduction-zone segments" according to HERP, which modeled and simulated major Japanese earthquakes.

Highly advanced technology might impact the other possibilities if there was an already present identified pressure point. That advanced technology would include anything capable of releasing massive energy in a specific underwater spot, the closest man made releases of that kind of kinetic energy in Japan were Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and much larger yields farther away in the Marshall islands, but mostly the earthquakes themselves.

The widest coverage net is currently used to communicate with submarines and is very low frequency so it can travel underwater. Whales and dolphins have been damaged by extensive warfare simulation which has been a source of legal actions.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

The cows create crop circles -- destroying all those crops

and ever heard of mad-cow disease? It's what happens when they're angry

edit on 3/21/2011 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cetacea24

Star for you my friend. I must say, that is a very impressive start to your posting here on ATS. You took what many construed as an utterly insane idea and very professionally dissected it.

Thank you for bringing credibility to an otherwise un-incredible thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Dolphins have no souls.... I heard that somewhere...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

do you think they have a leader we can negotiate with or someone in charge down there. i hope so, all those sea creatures pisssed off and noone in chagre ....scary bloody stuff guys!!!

im never going to the beach again.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Why the heck did the OP get stars for this? Do people just like fuelling peoples stupidity?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Superb Galante. That was a great opener OP. SnF. I have to stick with lifes program on this one though. As I believe this is just the beginning of Gods word coming to fruition. We are witnessing what the Bible decribes as
birthpangs. The earth giving birth to a new world. Mother nature = Earth. Shes in no pleasent mood.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Dolphins have no souls.... I heard that somewhere...

lucky dolphin.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join