It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Sorry. I could not help myself.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Well no one knows exactly how Atlantean technology works, but many have speculated it harvests the power of crystals and harmonics. Both whales and dolphins are gifted with the ability to harness sonar communication and navigation. It is possible that they have discovered a way to use their ability to harness crystal harmonics and operate powerfull weapons fo destructions? Is it also possible that alien technology is compatabile with the dolphin whales intelligence and that the animal communitys have finally decided enough is enough? I really believe we need to step back and take a look at the possibility that this is happening. I do symathize with the Japanese people and I hope for a successfull recovery of their country and people. I also hope that this message gets out to them and that they start realizing that the slaughter of these animals is wrong. Thank you

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I do see they are intelligent, and have heard the ET find them interesting EA inhabitants so who knows...

link   

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by Kryties

Well no one knows exactly how Atlantean technology works...

Yes, mainly because it doesn't exist as there's no records or histories of it apart from some obscure ramblings by Plato.

You're not helping your dolphin/whale-earthquake theory by referring to Atlantis

link   
im just scared that the cows and pigs might get revenge, or god forbid killer chickens. i might turn vegetarian but then i suppose i could still choke on an artichoke.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Errrm No, Theres quite a lot of written evidence and ancient land on maps that note the great city of atlantis, plato was just one of many who talked of its greatness

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Again I said it was possible not that I was 100% positive. Also I mentioned the possibilty of alien technology being used. It is possible that aliens have bases deep under the ocean and if they do they must have access to very powerful technology. Is it possible that aliens and these beautiful animals have come together to discuss the atrociaties if the Japanese fishing industry and agreed to a swift and vengeful strike. Im sure because of the events in Japan that the whaling of these animals will be severly affected. Many whales and dolphons will be spared....but at what price.....
edit on 16-3-2011 by solids0be because: sp

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Mega Python VS Gatoroid ftw!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You got it wrong its the salmon army that is exacting its revenge for making sashimi so popular. The pacific aalmon especially have a bone to pick so they created an unlikely alliance with the jellyfish. Spearheading the operation was the US congress, namely the western automakers lobby, in retaliation for the market share toyota has. But don't discount the tuna fish. They as well have had enuff and at this moment are utilizing social media to organize after wikileaks made it public the atrocious working conditions tuna workers suffer at the ichiban factories. I should write a book

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 16-3-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

"so long and thanks for all the fish"
edit on 16-3-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Look, while I sympathise with your view on the dolphin and whale slaughters, I am also angered by it, I can categorically say that the only thing going through their minds was "RUN AWAY!!!!" when it actually occurred.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Possibility and Probability must be considered and weighed equally when forming your theories.

While it is possible that when we wake up tomorrow, gravity and all of physics will cease to be and the universe will turn itself inside out, it is not very probable.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Could it be that the Dolphin's are the brains and Whale's are the brawn? Did all the Dolphins get together and send ultrasound waves to the fault line? Or did all Whale's hit the fault line with their big tail fins?

Just how could they have done it?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't think this theory is valid, but it was the first thing I said in jest to my wife as we heard the news about the quake and tsunammi. I wonder how many times this passing thought crossed the minds of other members. Now I know at least one.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I don't know about the Whales and Dolphins being responsible, but has anyone read The Odyssey, by Homer?
Poseidon was a mightly Ocean God, and he punished Odysseus (or Ulysses, as he was known in Roman myths) for taking credit over winning the Trojan War. Now for those who say this is a myth, remember Troy was discovered by a man who read the Odyssey, and used it as a guide. Perhaps Poseidon is angry over the oil spills?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to side with the Japanese on this one. These whales and dolphins are obviously very out of control, and something must be done to stop them. They could do this to US

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

I sense the sarcasm in your post, but studies have shown dolphins and whales to be highly intelligent whereas salmon have not shown any levels of intelligence close to that of a human. Im sure that your average mouse is most likely 1000 times smarter than a salmon, especially seeing that salmon operate on pretatory instinct not developed cognitive processes.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Moon
Could it be that the Dolphin's are the brains and Whale's are the brawn? Did all the Dolphins get together and send ultrasound waves to the fault line? Or did all Whale's hit the fault line with their big tail fins?

Just how could they have done it?

Conscious original like natural humans had relation to nature CRY for help nature answers.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I've viewed a few photos and watch footage on the japanese killing dolphins, Its really sad and upsetting to see but however much I said that japanese are evil for doing this, Im equally as upset for them right now

Regards the OP opening comment, your funny

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

just one word... LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0beWhales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

Your are a misanthropic sociopath. Get help before you hurt people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join