It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami?

Well of course it is plausible, after all there are sharks with frickin' laser beams in the ocean. They are the only other known animal to be able to harvest/understand/operate alien or lost civilization technology. Quite the undertaking considering they haven't opposing digits...

Seriously though, have you stopped any medication?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I appreciate your opinion, but to say that there is no possibility that this is true is pretty close minded especially with nothing to back up your statements. Please try to keep an open mind and a open heart for those in Japan. Its a shame that so many have suffered, both the Japanese and the whales and dolphins.

Sorry but you obviously have never read any of my posts. I have a VERY open mind and it doesn't involve renegade dolphins and whales causing an earthquake to get back at Japan. That is the silliest most ignorant thing I have ever read on here and I read the reptilian threads! I believe reptilians exist over these super dolphins and whales.

Also you have nothing to back up your statements! What proof or evidence do you have that either could even remotely do anything like you suggest???? I can't believe this has been starred and flagged and gone on for pages. This thread being on the home page makes me embarrassed to link ATS to my friends.

I understand thinking of new theories and such but come on where did you come up with this stuff? Seriously I want to know what made you think of this?

I have a huge heart and open mind for the Japanese but your theory is just nuts sorry. I have read some out there things on here but this really takes the cake.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchMan
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'm not taking sides here or giving my own opinion on the topic, Instead I just want to point out where you say natural disaster, and how the OP relates natural disaster to Mother Nature. You asking him if he is delusional is ignorant on your part.
edit on 17-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

Seriously? Wow...just wow...

yeah he also relates dolphins and whales to some atlantean alien tech...see my point?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There is no such thing as an intelligent discussion with idiots....

edit on 17-3-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
17 pages & 54 flags?
Seriously?
And you really want to know what is wrong with our world today?

Lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I dont want to let this thread die. This thread should always be on the front page of ATS to show how ATS in particular, and humanity in general are at the door of realization the ultimate-eternal idiocracy
www.imdb.com...
in fact, 90% of US already living in the conditions of idiocracy, but let the ideology spread all over the world.
Star and flag my friend

wow could this be true

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnD
I don't know what is more outrageous, the original post or the fact that there are 14 pages worth of replies?

There are often many very worthy threads on this site that barely get 1 page worth of response. For some of these threads, the OPs have done the legwork, almost taking up an entire page with information, data, and outside argument and validation.

I am disappointed in myself for taking this long to rant. Can we please go on to something relevant?

This thread is like the reality where the crooks and whack jobs get most attention and possibly make money due to the Publicity they get on MSM TV
This thread is so whacked that people just couldn't resist criticizing by responding

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by letmeDANz
17 pages & 54 flags?
Seriously?
And you really want to know what is wrong with our world today?

Lol

And one wonders how the hell the Chinese are able to dump garbage products (for the most part) in the US.

You look for one, you find thousands (Idiots) that is

edit on 17-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
this crap needs to go

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeDANz

Actually i could give more star and flag if I could

excellent thread
Hey mods, can't we give a double star and double flag in every one month?

for those who like this thread, visit my ultimate truth thread about 9/11: turkeys created 9/11 attacks as false flag operation to spread their word against thanksgiving-day
edit on 17-3-2011 by deccal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
come on guys.....

The relation to Mother Earth or Gaia, as the soul of our planet is quite plausable that there is some connection that we dont completely know. And thereby to the slaughter of dolphins and whales that has been going on for years, and this karma that it creates for the country of Japan. (remember... the animals is not fighting us...other rules apply for wars where both parts agree to fight for a cause....)
Esoteric science have shown a lot of research on these topics.

But .....that the dolphins or whales have high tech stuff....that is riddicilous, I totally agree.

For a novel or comic book, as a symbol for the spiritual connections.....thinking as a creative soul it might work.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthecurtain

Well said...
I love Gaia, mother of all, Johann Sebastian Bach and Flipper the Dolphin.
In fact, right now I am very worried about the life of Flipper, since every Japanese who informed with this thread will go hunt her, how sad and tragic

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

Seriously.
Are you brain damaged?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Dolphins, whales, (shrimps), well thats my contribution, the Shrimp bit, and even natural disaster are all ideas put forward for this, mad situation, but what about us, creating this earth quake, and resulting tsunami. Yes I am talking about the possibility of HARRP! I have read quite a bit about this lately regarding the possibility that the NWO had a hand in this. Due to recent defections by the Japanese economic system moving over to be nearer the Chinese system, and the warnings from the USA and the NWO they gave them. So who needs Dolphins or Shrimps, when you have the NWO to create havoc!

edit on 17-3-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I say we get one of these dolphins to sign up for an account here and explain themselves.If they have alien technology, they can gain access to a computer and sign up for an email and forum account.They must be taken to task for what they are doing to Japan.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
For all those posting negative comments, I respect your opinions but please re-read all my posts in this thread instead of just the first post. You may get a better understanding of the subject matter I was trying to provoke. i was hoping this thread would raise some awareness in regards to The disaster in Japan as well as the cruelty recieved by whales and dolphins. Some may question how I came to this kind of conclusion and suggested mental issues or drug use, but statements like that are false and uncalled for. Again I was raising the question, Were Whales and dolphins behind the disaster? I never stated I had verifyable proof (Although I am still researching it) that they were using technology provided by atlanteans/Aliens, Instead I posed the question to bring insight onto the possibility. With all the threads about ancient astronaughts helping early man build the ancient world and what not and so many believers, I can't understand why people cant accept that Whales and dolphins could be now recieving similar assistance to stop the slaughter of their species. Id like to say though, I enjoy reading comments regarding sonic attacks on the seafloor, although Im not sure if that is a valid possibilty, I will be sure to keep it in the back of my mind just in case I stumble upon potential evidence of its valididity. thanks to all that have contributed to this thread and please keep the Japanese people in you hearts and mind, As well as the Whales and dolphins. Thank you

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maka213
I say we get one of these dolphins to sign up for an account here and explain themselves.If they have alien technology, they can gain access to a computer and sign up for an email and forum account.They must be taken to task for what they are doing to Japan.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-3-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Dolphin 2.0

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
For all those posting negative comments, I respect your opinions but please re-read all my posts in this thread instead of just the first post. You may get a better understanding of the subject matter I was trying to provoke. i was hoping this thread would raise some awareness in regards to The disaster in Japan as well as the cruelty recieved by whales and dolphins. Some may question how I came to this kind of conclusion and suggested mental issues or drug use, but statements like that are false and uncalled for. Again I was raising the question, Were Whales and dolphins behind the disaster? I never stated I had verifyable proof (Although I am still researching it) that they were using technology provided by atlanteans/Aliens, Instead I posed the question to bring insight onto the possibility. With all the threads about ancient astronaughts helping early man build the ancient world and what not and so many believers, I can't understand why people cant accept that Whales and dolphins could be now recieving similar assistance to stop the slaughter of their species. Id like to say though, I enjoy reading comments regarding sonic attacks on the seafloor, although Im not sure if that is a valid possibilty, I will be sure to keep it in the back of my mind just in case I stumble upon potential evidence of its valididity. thanks to all that have contributed to this thread and please keep the Japanese people in you hearts and mind, As well as the Whales and dolphins. Thank you

Ha dude don't worry about it; you’re not a nut bag at all! Your entitled to your view or take on things,, period!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Dolphin 2.0

WHOAH!!!.

You solved the mystery...so thats how the dolphins who did Japan look like?

edit on 17-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join