It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by White Locust

H1N1, Mad cow disease, flying pigs...
edit on 17-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Simple...if we had such power, we'd USE it. I think people really underestimate the sheer power unleashed in such events. I'm sure one could Google it somewhere, but I'm sure it's equal to a staggering amount of nukes...for the Japan earthquake. Take a relatively minor hurricane, for example. We could drop a few nukes (largely considered to be our most powerful weapon to date) in the middle of such a storm, and not even budge it. (in fact, it'd probably strengthen it during the blowback).

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I appreciate your opinion, but obviously people find my idea intrieging and thought provoking. I understand you may be frustrated by it making it to the front page, But please respect the fact that I wanted to get my ideas out and this site provides me that oppertunity to discuss with other people with similar ideas. I hope we can learn to work together to find harmony with eachother and mother earth. Thank you

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teknikal
As far as I can see the op is suggesting mother nature played a part not that the dolphins and whales had a meeting then caused the earthquake and I can actually buy into that to a certain extent. I wonder how many posts calling this a crazy theory actually read more than the thread title.

I think you should have read more than just the thread title then.Here's an excerpt of the original post.

Originally posted by solids0be
Its possible whales and dolphins have gotten to the point twhere they are tired of their companions being murdered in cold blood and have found a way to strike back. No one knows what exactly lies at the bottom of the pacific ocean, is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You define what this site is about solid. (sponge bob square pants voice) "Imagination".

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

ROFL

Your nuts to think that whales and dolphins got mother nature to take revenge.
What a complete crock of S**T.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maka213

As far as I can see the op is suggesting mother nature played a part not that the dolphins and whales had a meeting then caused the earthquake and I can actually buy into that to a certain extent. I wonder how many posts calling this a crazy theory actually read more than the thread title.

I think you should have read more than just the thread title then.Here's an excerpt of the original post.

Its possible whales and dolphins have gotten to the point twhere they are tired of their companions being murdered in cold blood and have found a way to strike back. No one knows what exactly lies at the bottom of the pacific ocean, is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami?

I think that was more exploring possibility's than anything else but maybe I'm mistaken, I think it's possible mother nature played a part but I don't buy into the fact dolphins and whales have the capability of causing it themselves.

They are very smart animals but that would be seriously pushing it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Humor in light of a disaster is a good thing, so lighten up people. Haven't scientists tried teaching dolphins to speak? I'd look into that. Maybe our governments have been trying to negotiate with the Cetacean council of 9?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Dolphins on the attack, and to think I got made fun of on here for the illuminati thread about the simpsons, come to think of it, the simpsons DID have an episode where the dophins attack...hmmmmm.....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Take a relatively minor hurricane, for example. We could drop a few nukes (largely considered to be our most powerful weapon to date) in the middle of such a storm, and not even budge it. (in fact, it'd probably strengthen it during the blowback).

The Japan quake had the strength of 17,000 atomic bombs and is the third biggest earthquake in history after the one in 1920, measuring 9.6 in Chile, and the 9.4 one in Sumatra. "As a comparison, the entire nuclear arsenal held by US and Russia would barely be able to trigger a quake of over 5 degrees on the Richter scale, let alone 8.9 or 9.4!," the head of the Earth Physics Institute, Gheorghe Marmureanu, told Agerpres.

www.bucharestherald.ro...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

edit on 17-3-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami?

LMAO!!!! That is pure gold right there!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

They are there for our consumption. What you said is nuts.

reply to post by DamitJim

Your avatar is the type of facial expression I can see when reading this thread. lol
edit on 17-3-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I won't belittle anyone's ideas as I do believe in karma and the thought process that what goes around eventually comes around and it is seldom pretty when it does. You are entitled to your belief and I won't begrudge you that. My heart goes out to the people in Japan and elsewhere affected by this tragedy. As a sentient species we do alot of things that fly in the face of logic. All I hope is that you consider the possibility and ask yourself is what you are proposing even remotely possible? I keep an open mind about alot of things, be it alien existance, paranormal happenings, and even Atlantis speculations. But seriously sometimes a cigar is............just a cigar.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I was having a bad morning until I read this!

Im sick as a dog and feel like crap, but for some reason this little post just made me about fall out of my chair at work!

hahah

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

These kinds of posts do anger me, but just a little. At least the OP is thinking about this tragedy and the people affected, even if he's letting his obvious, preexisting hatred for the Japanese whaling industry infect his analysis of the situation. This is like the a * * holes who said that Hurricane Katrina happened because of gay people and abortions. Just because you were mad about the whaling (not defending it) doesn't mean it's got anything to do with this earthquake/tsunami event. Don't you think there are Japanese people who hate the whaling industry?
I'm sick of citizens being blamed for everything the governments and industries of their nations do wrong! You'd think that a bunch of Illuminati conspiracy theorists would realize that the little man has almost NO POWER over the big industries and governments of the world!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I think that was more exploring possibility's than anything else but maybe I'm mistaken, I think it's possible mother nature played a part but I don't buy into the fact dolphins and whales have the capability of causing it themselves.

They are very smart animals but that would be seriously pushing it.

Mother nature did indeed play a part.Tsunamis and earthquakes are natural disasters.The op from what i gather is insinuating that the ET's/Atlanteans provided the dolphins and whales the technology to get revenge on the Japanese.His theory is worse than any SyFy channel original movie.The scariest part is,at least 50 people (judging by the flags) agree with him.

Although if you slow down the pentagon 9/11 footage you could maybe make a case for a bottle nose dolphin hitting it instead of a plane or missile.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Dolphins are capable of terrible violence.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

"thought provoking" and "reaction inducing" are two different things, man. The only thought you provoked in my brain was "man, that would make a funny episode of SeaLab 2021!" Like I already said, I lump you in with the Jerry Falwells of the world in that you use your passion for or against a certain "worthy cause" against innocent people who had nothing to do with what you're angry about. The images of the Japanese whaling fleet ARE dramatic and violent, and I DO get a little heated watching Whale Wars, but this crosses a line. That's like telling the mother and father of a child who was killed by a drunk driver that they didn't protest the alcohol industry hard enough, so it's their own fault. "What's that, Japan? You don't want massive, unavoidable, naturally occurring mega disasters to befall your people? Then you'd better stop all the whaling!" Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Has it occured to anyone that The disasters in Japan have been created by mother nature? Whales and Dolphin have been brutally slaughtered by the Japanese fishing industry and now they've had enough!

Pathetic. If it was so laughable, it would be depressing.

So where are all the earthquakes and volcanoes brought about by all the angry sheep, pigs, cows and chickens that the world eats?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join