It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Conspiracy Theories??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ive always been into opening my eyes to whats really happening around me. Being a Canadian i dont really see much in Canada. Except the big one about our Tim Hortons coffee being laced with drugs thats why it is so addictive LMAO. (dont worry it was De-bunked) Well there is the NAU. but honestly other than that there really is nothing. Is there any other ATS'er out there that can maybe throw some others out there.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Really? No conspiracies?
What about the tarsands and how this poison is killing off the people of the north?

What about our western especially - politicians in bed with the likes of the Bush regime?

Even after he was turfed in the US?

Ever pay a visit to the "three dead words" blog?

Local politicians who just sluff off the fluoridation in the water?

Thats just off the top of my head---

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Well actually WAY back in the day, Tim Horton's coffee beans were sterilized using caffeine, which is where that myth came from, same as WAY back coke was actually made with material from the same plant coc aine is made from.

As the 2nd post indicated, we here in the great white north are not free from conspiracies. The government is a sham, elections are rigged, our politicians are in bed with Israel and the Us and are in no way representing the whole of Canada.

Water fluoridation is taking place in some cities:

Fluoride Listing
edit on 16-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
How about Oak Island?

Here's a link to a thread regarding it -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Maybe this is why you don't hear as much about Canada, they secretly put money into protecting their image and they don't let Alex Jones make documentaries there.

link   
I just recently seen a post here on ATS about RFID chips in some Canadian currency. I know you guys didn't make them yourself.

I love Canada by the way. The image on my avatar is from Toronto.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
thats why i wanted to get some more info about some home conspiracies. thanx for the info guys. i now have some reading to do.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If you're in to fb, just do a search on "Harper government"
Plenty of conspiracies illuminated in the fb groups

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
No conspiracy's? Check out the G20 summit from last year, cops posing as protesters inciting riots. People being arrested and detained for no reason whatsoever. There have also been numerous politicians(mostly out west) leaving office, and no I'm not providing links check it out for yourself it's all there. The problem with us canucks is as long as there's still hockey on saturday night and the beers flowing everything's ok. Our problem is we don't believe our politicians would do this to us, well open your eyes my friend we're getting bent over just like everyone else. We're just nicer about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalIntegrity

ya i herd about those lol. that was debunked though. it was the canadian quarter with a red poppy in the middle. someone let their imagination take control on that one

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I almost forgot about the nuclear reactor planned for Saskatchewan - you want to see media spins and the likes of the Cameco corp telling us everything is fine.

Plenty 'o conspiracies there if one cares to dig deep enough!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

How could I have forgotten about the G20??
The police parking an old police car in the middle of a protest - and then they leave.
Someone sets it on fire - surprise - and thats the photo that makes the national and international headlines.
Then I see a pic of another police car on fire, parked in the middle of a protest - set on fire. In England.
No one seems to know who did it.
Hmmmm

And thats just the tip of the proverbial now-radioactive iceberg.
edit on 16-3-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: forgot to say where other police car was photographed, on fire..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

ya i agree with you on that one. or those make shift Detention centers they had for the protesters. they were pretty brutal i was told

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
There's also been a rumour that 2 provinces are actually controlled by outside forces, my guess would be ontario and bc, follow the money, maybe alberta. Stephen Harper runs the country with an iron fist and we are in deep with Israel as well. Not against the Jewish people themselves but their government is questionable at best.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

if its about money it would be alberta as they are the richest province in our country.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420

if its about money it would be alberta as they are the richest province in our country.
Yeah they would be third imho only because they're already owned by the oil companies.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
My personal opinion is that Canada, nowadays, is just an extension of the U.S., which is an extension of Britain, which is an extension of Rome, one world government anyone? .......anybody?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalIntegrity

id say we are a little bit closer to brits than the US considering we a part of the british monarch.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is a thread I started this winter about a story out of Saskatchewan. I think the workings of a conspiracy are obvious:

Land Fizzing Like Soda Pop !!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since 2000, Cenovus has injected about 16 million tonnes of carbon dioxide underground to force more oil from an aging field and safely store greenhouse gases that would otherwise contribute to climate change.

But in 2005, the Kerrs began noticing algae blooms, clots of foam and multicoloured scum in two ponds at the bottom of a gravel quarry on their land. Sometimes, the ponds bubbled. Small animals — cats, rabbits and goats — were regularly found dead a few metres away.

Then there were the explosions.

Go to link for more.......

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Check this out. Streight from our own Canadian government web site

UFO research
Outlawing Gardens in Canada
edit on 16-3-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join