It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holographic Nature of Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
A point of clarification on the title - I am referring to a non-biblical definition of apocalypse. Taken to its Greek roots, the word means "a lifting of the veil". Now, a little background for what made me want to post this.

I told my mom the day the the 9.0 EQ hit Japan, something bad is going to happen on the 15th - influence for that came from what I read here. Well, come the 15th, we all find out that this is a Chernobyl sized event in Japan. Huge. And knowing how Chernobyl was reported, we will only know worse facts in the next 7-10 days.

This same morning of the 15th, my brother calls in from out of state. He got busted in school for having pot and giving some to his friend. Bad judgment on his part, definitely, but now he is waking up to how much oppression is inherent in our system of school/govt. It was a small revelation for him.

No doubt in recent times, many veils have been lifted. We've seen the incredible effect of Wikileaks and open information on people's perception of their government. Right now, with the unrest in various countries, as well as the geological unrest going on in Japan and seemingly around the globe, we may be experiencing the labor pains of something new in the world.

People are waking up to the world, finding themselves able to identify reality from illusion and delusion.

I am finding that on a personal scale, that the past few months/past year has been a personal "Revelations" (again in the literal, non-biblical term).

I have been exposed to internal illusions stemming from PTSD, and identified the delusion of much of the society around me. In the past few months I've woken up to how much the general populace tries SO HARD to stay asleep.

I've had my personal earthquakes - that is, things that rocked my world, unpredictably, with absolutely no control over the situation.

People in my life around me are experiencing the same level of changes our world is going through, but on a personal and possibly spiritual level.

Do you think personal revolution - whatever that means to you the individual - be a big piece of the puzzle to bringing unity back into the world? Do events in your life seem to correspond with what has been happening globally? Have you been experiencing your own personal Apocalypse of sorts?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BadMagician

Oddly enough I find that my entire life has been all about living and learning. People around me, seem to be different in the sense they do not care about anything except their day to day lives and what is going on with them personally. I seem to look at the entire picture, analyze, and then determine how I think or feel about it.

When I was about 8 yrs old I remember sitting on my front porch talking with the sky and telling it about my day and wondering why it is my mom could think something without me hearing it. I also remember asking the sky why I was "here". I just turned 38 and still wonder why I'm here as I think I am super special and have a special purpose. lol

I guess what I'm trying to say is yes, I agree that as we move into a new Era we as humans will have a more in tune sixth sense. My opinion is just that though, an opinion. I see the Universe in a different light and although I can't scientifically prove my opinion I really do believe the Moon, Sun, and everything else in our Solar SYSTEM (keyword, System) plays a key role with everything on our planet including US!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yes.

2010 and 2011 (even just so far) have been by a long shot the most significant and eventful years of my life. No question.

People say there's nothing new going on these days. The world keeps spinning as it always has, doomsday prophecies have been going on since the beginning of time, etc. etc.

But there are serious differences between now and every other time in history. The world is almost completely connected in an instantaneous communication network. It's like we've become one giant brain, where each person is a neuron.

From a memetic standpoint, the speedup of memetic evolution caused by this is absolutely astronomical. Will this have an effect on the way humans behave and have always behaved with one another (factionalism, wars, corrupt government, the usual)? Is it possible the world's problems have been caused by delusion, and the Internet is just the marketplace of ideas needed to eventually produce the truth and trigger spiritual transformation in individuals (which is what truth does)?

I hope so. There are a lot of ways this can go. But one thing's for certain: the times, they are a-changing.

edit on 16-3-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi everybody!

Interesting thread..!

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

But there are serious differences between now and every other time in history. The world is almost completely connected in an instantaneous communication network. It's like we've become one giant brain, where each person is a neuron.

From a memetic standpoint, the speedup of memetic evolution caused by this is absolutely astronomical.

Very good post, star for you! You words exactly fit the words, another ATS-member named Danbones wrote in a thread about the catastrophe in Japan:

"we all feel it
the planet has grown so small
there is no them any more
only us"

And that's it... maybe that's exactly what was and is happening in the recent years, in these days. Maybe we just witness:

The birth of a global consciousness, the birth of a new mankind.

Maybe that is, what 2012 and the coming of a new age is all about.

A new consciousness.

That would change everything, wouldn't it?

edit on 16/3/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

top topics

join