It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UPDATE* Jim Berkland (Geologist), W Coast Quake window starts March 19 2011 *ATS Experiment Added*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
yes...that program was made that weekend as they mentioned the japan earthquake and tsunami....i saw it too...and at the crossing of the two plates they were talking about had a 3.5 earthquake less than an hour ago...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I would not worry about it at all, this site is....different.

peace, Nova

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
on a regular night as the moon crosses North America
the point directly under the moon rises FOUR FEET....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveEarthling

Hello ATS,
this is my second post. I am in San Francisco,and everything is calm w/the animals in my home as well. the morning doves that nest in the yard are still singing. I watched the almost full moon rise this evening and it really dosent look any larger than usual. Last year I traveled to Chitchen Itza ,in hope of better understanding Mayan prophecy. I am convinced that we have indeed begun the new cycle of conciousness( unity) , which will be forced upon us through countless natural(japan,new zealand,australia), and man made disasters (BP Gulf oil spill, japan MELTDOWNS).
From a mayan date 2-20-11 Egypt indeed changed gov . and thru 3-13-13 things will get stranger and stranger.reaching a height of activity when all planets align with the milky way on 12-21-2012. as we draw closer to a magnetic alignment we will have more and more earthquakes,bizarre weather,global political unrest,and I for one will relish it.
Some humans will survive ,I hope they are the ones that have had their Consciousness evolve.and of course myself,I am ready either way. I will check the animals in my Hood tomorrow and post if things are weird,before I grab the "Bag" and head for the Hills.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by themysterymachine

I feel he's gathered enough evidence up to this point to make HIS prediction. Honestly your question is pretty much like me asking you why you haven't predicted any of these world changing events.

OP, I too have been in a discombobulated mindset since the morning of 3/11. That morning, as soon as I woke, I felt I should immediately go to huffingtonpost.com. Any other day it would take me 10-15 minutes to even be able to function enough to flip open the laptop. Although today was the most intense day of these feelings yet.

Just my two sense.

TWBU

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
This guy is saying a lot of things similar to what Member THEDUDE86
wrote yesterday morning in his thread.

ATS: no Joke this could be another Tunguska Event

They both mention California.
They both cite the patern of quakes going around the ring of fire.
And they both mention 1906.

I have nothing else to add,
just pointing out the similarity
I noticed from watching the video above.

David Grouchy

Perhaps the similarity is due to people talking about moons and solar activity are actually correct....the science from a quantuum field standpoint is very very logical...wish everyone would realize the chain of causation...it trickles down from celestial bodies...how the heck does everybody still deny this stuff....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have friends living in Memphis, TN as well as Arkansas, near the New Madrid Seismic Zone. Both claim that things feel... strange. As though something is in the air. I am going to ask them to keep an eye on the behavior of their pets. It is indeed an interesting experiment if we can get a good cross section of people in the area of potential quake threats. That said, I pray that even if their pets are acting like maniacs, nothing comes of it. I would hate to see something on the magnitude of what's taken place in Japan happen here. I hate to see it happen anywhere. I've been following these events from a variety of angles if anyone is interested in checking it out:

Mega-Quake: Is the United States Next?

Japan’s Nuclear Nightmare: Assessing the Danger Worldwide

As an interesting aside, I live in Northern Minnesota, and earlier today I was in my office with my husband. We were talking casually about something silly and suddenly we both stopped and stared at each other.. simultaneously we said, "Did you feel that?" It honestly felt as though the building was shaking just for a split second. We aren't prone to quakes here. And I wasn't able to determine anything on the USGS site. Could've been nothing.. but it was odd that we felt it at the same time.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I just read this on RSOE EDIS and now I don't know what to think.

forgive me if this was already posted
On 16.03.2011 at 03:52 GMT+2

At least 43 dolphins have now been found dead along the Gulf Coast, many of them baby dolphins. Louisiana Wildlife & Fisheries agents say it is an unusually high number of dolphins found dead or dying. LDWF Marine Mammal Strandings Coordinator Mandy Tumlin says 26 dolphins have been found beached since the first of the year in the state. She says the oil spill doesn't easily explain all the animal deaths, "There was an increased in mortalities observed in 2010, that were being investigated prior to the oil spill." Tumlin says not all beached dolphins found have been dead. She says one was recovered alive and is getting medical treatment and another seemed fine once placed back in open water. She says testing will be done to determine what killed the others. In Louisiana, about 80 dolphin deaths is average for a whole year. Tumlin says necropsy labs are backed up with other oil spill-related testing and it's hard to say when they may know something about the dolphin deaths. Mississippi and Alabama have reported at least 19 dead baby dolphins washing up along the coast.

RSOE LINK DOLPHIN SITUATION.

Click event discription
edit on 16-3-2011 by hapablab because: forgot something

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Are you FRIGGIN' KIDDING??!!!! That's the event we've been waiting for! That's the sign!! This is directly south from the New Madrid fault line!! This means an EQ will occur in 1 to 3 days!!!

Also, if you read the "Additional information" - there's the Waterford Nuclear Power Plant about 60 miles away.

Hey - if you want to start a new thread about this, go for it - you found it. If not, let me know, and I'll post it.

Remember the day before the Christchurch EQ, there was a massive beaching of whales in New Zealand?

This is not good.

edit on 16-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Whose to say the next big one won't be in Alaska? Seems logical that it would happen there before Oregon/California.

I guess we'll see.

My guess - it's less sexy and newsworthy to predict.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
this really make sense, but i think people are looking for whatever reason to being all "omgzz the end of the world" specially since the earthquake in Japan, of course California will have a big earthquake but i doubt it will happen this month, if it happens and im not dead by then, i will believe in predictions.[
edit on 16-3-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Now, this is an earthquake prediction I can believe. Thanks, Johnny.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Seems like Ken Ring from New Zealand is not the only one who believes these theories.

They are both right, the scientists will have to stop burning these 'heretics' at the stake in the media

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessbrainsyndrome

No it didn't. There has only been one at that triple junction and that was days ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by hapablab

Are you FRIGGIN' KIDDING??!!!! That's the event we've been waiting for! That's the sign!! This is directly south from the New Madrid fault line!! This means an EQ will occur in 1 to 3 days!!!

Also, if you read the "Additional information" - there's the Waterford Nuclear Power Plant about 60 miles away.

Hey - if you want to start a new thread about this, go for it - you found it. If not, let me know, and I'll post it.

Remember the day before the Christchurch EQ, there was a massive beaching of whales in New Zealand?

This is not good.

edit on 16-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

Thats what I was thinking lol, Im a little freaked out now to say the least, I watched the video with the geologist predicting this, then I go to the RSOE site and BAM like Emeril, there it was.

Im a newbie but I'll give it a shot lol, Im not that good at started threads yet, the two I posted before failed like hell lol.

edit on 16-3-2011 by hapablab because: meh

I cant even properly edit my posts right yet, so go for it

On second thought, GO for it, I'm already dumbfounded on what to say, thanks for asking if I wanted to make one first, I appreciate the thought, I have a feeling you will be able to get the ball moving on this, so thread away!!

edit on 16-3-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

The area that is flooded seperating California from mainland US is what is known as The Great Basin.
It is predicted to flood again in the near future by none other then the US Navy:

We've been disucssing this map and other data in a few threads here at ATS already.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one
By PuterMan
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread has a couple o different locals from the New Madrid Seizmic Zone discussing physical changes they have been experiencing ie: Headaches, Migraines, Dizziness, Vertigo, and the like in relation to real time earth quakes as they are listed on the USGS website. Early on there was more discussion about animal activities and die offs. they will report on various animal activities if unusual or in relation to a recent EQ.

Then there's some more EQ discussion with mentioning of physical symptoms, animal activities, goelogical symptoms etc here in this thread:

Oh no, Yellowstone May have been awakened by the 8.8 BY TrueAmerican
www.abovetopsecret.com...

While the OP was determined to be "overly dramatic" the ensueing discussion is chocked full of data, visual aides, and more.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

WOW..well that was certainly freaky. Yesterday morning my 4 year old son saw a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge. He told me "That's the bridge in my dream! The one that "bwoke" and fell in the "wattah"! I was racking my brains trying to think of what he was talking about and where he would get the influence to dream it..now reading your post is giving me chills! What is going on??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by swordprince

The problem with the California flooding is partially coast flooding fro tsunami issues but mostly flooding from Baja CA/Mexico area into the Great Basin. Once there is coastal flooding/tsunami and the Great Basin floods all that protrudes is the Sierra Nevada mountains. (The small area of California as seen in the 1600s map)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatalinaEx
I have friends living in Memphis, TN as well as Arkansas, near the New Madrid Seismic Zone. Both claim that things feel... strange. As though something is in the air. I am going to ask them to keep an eye on the behavior of their pets. It is indeed an interesting experiment if we can get a good cross section of people in the area of potential quake threats. That said, I pray that even if their pets are acting like maniacs, nothing comes of it. I would hate to see something on the magnitude of what's taken place in Japan happen here. I hate to see it happen anywhere. I've been following these events from a variety of angles if anyone is interested in checking it out:

Hey there... not sure if you are aware or not, but a group of us here on ATS have been working together for a while now, regarding the NMSZ and the earthquakes happening in that area. We have a couple threads going that might be of interest to you, and especially to your friends.

I assure you, we even have several folks posting daily in there who live right on top of the NMSZ. Sharing their daily experiences, how they feel, how their animals feel, etc. I encourage you to check them out and send the links to your friends.

ATS Thread - Earthquake Swarm In Arkansas Intensifies...

This next thread is our "Library of links & resources" that we have accumulated through all of our combined efforts.

ATS Thread - Resource Bibliography for Arkansas ...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yes I heard over 30 dolphins and it seemed likely forerunner.

Just how many US nuclear power plants could be affected. Japan is much worse than Chenorbyl!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join