It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UPDATE* Jim Berkland (Geologist), W Coast Quake window starts March 19 2011 *ATS Experiment Added*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

after looking at about 20 1650 California maps i have determined that the map you linked to is showing the baja peninsula... not California proper...it is obvious in several of the maps

the most obvious one is here homepages.udayton.edu... look above the peninsula the shape of current California is easily made out... the baja peninsula seems like it may have been a lot bigger back then
edit on 16-3-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I agree with you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hi, I just decided to make an account here after lurking for awhile after reading a thread about the denver airport I was hooked. I am having some worries about all of these quake predictions on the west coast. I was wondering if someone with knowledge on the faults would be able to tell me how dangerous it would be if a quake hit for me. I live in northern california. Chico to be exact. I just feel very worried about my safety and the safety of my loved ones.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
In Central Oregon - Here are the numbers of lost/found animals:

March 10: 3
March 11: 2
March 12: 2
March 13: 5
March 14: 2
March 15: 5
March 16: 8

Graph:

I see an upward trend!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I dont make predictions...but after listening to this guy, rather than make a guess I'll explain my idea to everyone, and maybe a stelarium, GE cross mix cyber snooper can figure it out...I is not smart nuf..mmmk

two things //

1) there is an alignment coming of "some sort" on the 25th

2) the moon becomes closest to the earth on or about the 19th

There is a point or mark on "use excessive math here" between the alignment and the moons perigree, a point of time when maximum force will be put on earth...now if I use this guys theories and a bit of my own "secret elvis sauce" between the 19th and the 25th there will be an apex or geneva point where the two force curves meet...as it would on a spread sheet graph....yeah two curve style charts over laid,...ie.. the point in time they cross..

Now if that time can be pin pointed, and then the moons position exactly noted as to "where it will be at that exact point in time" exactly what cords of the earth will physically be closest to the moon/alignment stress pull?

Now if that came out to be somewhere in cali....I'd get nervous...but, I failed trig, and astronomy is not my thing.
So my prediction is that where/when ever the two forces give the biggest tug "combined effort", the GE cords, or the area of earth closest to the annomaly sp? that are closest would not be, where I would wanna be....

Back to my evening scotch...BE MORE FUNNY..

great topic JA

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Would be helpful to know what their daily average is per year, then you can compare if they are running above or below average.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub815

Maybe it is time to take a vacation out mid country,.
Here in wisconsin all we have to worry about is tornadoes and mosquitoes.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The video is very interesting. But it looks to me like it's alaska/canada that may get hit next.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Portland, OR - animals lost & found:

March 10: 17
March 11: 17
March 12: 20
March 13: 16
March 14: 19
March 15: 32

Graph:

I'd say something's going on!!

March 16 has 16 lost/found animals so far, but the day isn't over yet so I didn't include it.
edit on 16-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well as they say - "It ain't true till you've seen the truth for yourself".
I guess we'll have to wait and see whether his claims are true are wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hi everyone. This is my first post, I'll introduce myself later...

I live in L.A. Everything seems to be normal here. My dogs are acting normally. Around the time of the Japan Quake, my black lab was nesting with my daughter's stuffed cat (which she hasn't done since she delivered still-born puppies three years ago). Now she is back to normal.

But everyone, I feel, is on edge here. On friday, I'll probably be taking a trip to N.M. just in case.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveEarthling

I'm not on edge, but then again I am not afraid of dying.

Oh yeah let me say welcome to ATS PeaceLoveEarthling!
edit on 16-3-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heatrae
I am watching a program on Nat Geo about the Cascadia fault line and some very troubling FX and info about an imminent event on west coast, The program focused primarily on Seattle and Portland getting creamed. With the 19th-March looming on the calendar, I thought the timing of this program was pretty coincidental.

Program was called Countdown to Catrastrophe. It was a new production evidently for 2011.

Being new, it prolly won't last long, but here is part one of four:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ok, granted, we had a fish die-off here in southern california just last week i believe. this is very disconcerting.

on the other hand, this begs the question- the guy predicted ONE earthquake. if his seismic knowledge is so vast why didn't he predict the chile earthquake, the japanese earthquake, and the christchurch earthquake?

seems to me that if you throw enough crap to the wall, something is gonna one day stick to that wall. one would think if he were that attuned or aware or whatever, that he would have seen the others coming. i mean, i don't even remember the world series earthquake, but it was no where near as catastrophic as the japanese one.

besides that, i live in los angeles and this is the last place i want to be if this is gonna blow.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I would not think being new is cause to take down your posts IMO

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I think this video is worth watching if you have the time that is. Thanks for the link!
National geographic was fast to release this......almost too fast.Maybe they knew this was going to happen?
edit on 16-3-2011 by Novatrino because: added more

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't blame you PeaceLoveEarthling for being somewhere else this weekend, not one bit in fact. Have I missed it, or has there not really been a magnitude added or included in his prediction?

TWBU

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am realllly hoping this guy is wrong, but then again he accurately predicted the 89 San Francisco Earthquake!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novatrino
reply to post by OldCorp

I would not think being new is cause to take down your posts IMO

I meant before someone claimed a copyright violation on behalf of Nat Geo. I'm just finishing the first part. It is pretty good.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

My name is Jennifer Rogers and I am a Psychic Medium and Medical Intuit. I am extremely effected by the EQ and the vibrations around the world. During a 9/11 interview I had predicted a overseas tragedy and within 8 to 9 days landing on March 18-21 the coast of California will see an earth quake that will rock everyone up to Washington to their core. Prior to the Japan EQ I had extreme ringing in my ears and my jaw was locked up. All of my personal sessions came back to this prediction from years ago. I also have been having energy shifts with my Ca clients. During a recent session with a client today, her dog was howling and barking and moving all around. I once again felt the ear pain and pain in my jaw is back. I even went to the dr. thinking that I had some sort medical issue. I know that I had felt this before and 3 to 8 days later an EQ would hit somewhere. I am not a EQ tracker. How can I connect with energies that have crossed over and not be effected by magnetic energy as well. I have placed this out into my following and of course you have your haters and skeptics. But, fish, dogs, and cats will act oddly. Watch them and you'll see. I have a very well following and I am highly respected in my field and I agree....IT'S ON IT'S WAY. I know you will have thousands of skeptics and I know this comes with the territory of being a psychic but remember my name when and after the disaster hits. Maybe in the future if the skeptic is still with us they will listen with an open mind. Ps- I was hospitalized with Indonesia's earth quake due the extreme pain in my ears. 5 days later the most deadly EQ. Too many to let it go. JenniferRogersMedium.com Not in this for fame, just to be heard as an equal to being so connected to the Universe. I am effected and want to be involved in your studies. I honestly can say LOOK OUT CA. MARCH 11-21 PREDICTED 10 YEARS AGO ON YOUR MORNING PHILLY

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join