posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
Mr. berkland is pretty accurate @75% he claims..Btw he predicted the northridge quake down south ca and was 2 days off i believe.....Thats pretty high
if you ask me....This was posted on his forum for prediction for last month......
Results for Feb./Predictions for March
LAST MONTH’S PREDICTIONS
The Seismic Window of February 16-23, 2011 was most memorable, even though it did not include one of the unusually high numbers of five Perigean
Spring Tides for the year.
That will arrive in this month of March.
(1) My NorCal prediction for at least one quake within a 140 mile radius from Mt. Diablo was a 100% hit on Feb. 22nd with a 4.1-4.3M quake near Lake
A 3.4M near Half Moon Bay on Feb. 25 was two days late and 0.1M low for a score of .80 x.90 = 72%. On Feb 21 there was a 3.2M Parkfield quake that
scored 70%. A 3.2M near Tres Pinos on Feb 18 also scored 70%.
(2) My SoCal prediction for a 3.5+M event within 140 miles of L.A. scored 100% when a 3.9M quake hit near Lake Elsinore on Feb. 20th. Less than one
minute later was a 4.5M quake in Baja California just 200 miles south of L.A., beyond scoring.range. A 3.5M near Coso Junction on Feb. 24 was a day
late for a score of 90%. On Feb. 18, 2011 a moderate earthquake of 5.1M hit 44 miles SSE of Calexico, 211 miles south of Los Angeles and too distant
(3) On February 14, 2011 there was a quake of 4.3M off the coast of Oregon for a score of 80%, as it was two days early.
(4) The strongest quake in the world since January was the 6.8M off Bio Bio, Chile on February 11, 2011. This was followed by an aftershock of 6.1
in the same area on Feb. 13th. On Feb. 12th there was another strong quake of 6.1M near the Tonga Islands. Near Maule, Chile a 6.6M quake hit
offshore on Feb. 13th, followed by a 6.1M in Indonesia of Feb. 13th. These quakes became insignificant in comparison with the 6.3M Christchurch
“aftershock” on February 14th that followed the 7.1M main event of last September 4th, (These quakes in the Ring of Fire were described in detail
earlier in this newsletter, but no predicted “major” earthquake occurred in February. (Score zero.)
Summary: 100+100+80 + 00 = 280/4 =70% score for February 2011.
Of special mention were the hundreds of felt earthquakes in central Arkansas over the past two months, including the maximum of 4.7M on February 27th.
I am convinced that these quakes were the direct result of deep drilling for gas and hydro-fracturing of the rock in the area of central Arkansas.
Denials by scientists and commercial interests regarding this obvious relationship are ridiculous.
MARCH 19-26, 2011 PREDICTIONS
The extremely clear March window has a 90% chance of producing the following quakes: with at least one meeting each of the following criteria:
(1) 3.5-7.0M within 140 miles of Mt. Diablo
(2) 3.5-7.0M within 140 miles of Los Angeles.
(3) 3.5-7.0M with an epicenter located in Washington or Oregon.
(4) 7.0+M major quake globally, probably in the Pacific Ring of Fire.