It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Union Energy Commisioner warns of Apocalypse!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

“There is talk of an apocalypse and I think the word is particularly well chosen,” he said in remarks to the European Parliament. “Practically everything is out of control,” he added. “I cannot exclude the worst in the hours and days to come.”

Dangerous levels of radiation leaking from a crippled nuclear plant forced Japan to order 140,000 people to seal themselves indoors Tuesday after an explosion and a fire dramatically escalated the crisis spawned by a deadly tsunami. In a nationally televised statement, Prime Minister Naoto Kan said radiation had spread from the four stricken reactors of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant along Japan’s northeastern coast. Japanese officials told the International Atomic Energy Agency that the reactor fire was in a fuel storage pond — an area where used nuclear fuel is kept cool — and that “radioactivity is being released directly into the atmosphere.”

Long after the fire was extinguished, a Japanese official said the pool might still be boiling, though the reported levels of radiation had dropped dramatically by the end of the day. China began evacuating its citizens on Tuesday from the worst affected areas, making it the first foreign government to pull its people from the country.

What do you guys think of this? He says that the word apocalypse is well chosen!!! This is getting really bad.

LINK
Another Link

edit on 16-3-2011 by raiders247 because: added 2nd link

edit on 16-3-2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Good to see someone who calls it like it is.
I'm sure he'll be forced to retract it at some point though.
Can't have the truth being told.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
it is a perfectly logical response
given the agenda in play.

Making it known that all the world is falling
apart gives rise to the need of a 1 new world
order.

It's a publicity stunt (set-up) for the
solution aspect to fix the crisis.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

An Apocalypse (Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

The term also can refer to the eschatological final battle, the Armageddon, and the idea of an end of the world. In Christianity The Apocalypse of John (Greek Ἀποκάλυψις Ἰωάννου) is the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Christian Bible.

Nope!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Maybe do some research and find out what this guy is all about. For one I would like a name so that I can figure out if he is a looney or not. A lot of guys say a lot of things, and while I am not in a high ranking office or position, I don't think we are at that tipping point yet and I think this is a stretch. He probably didn't have a very good cup of Earl Grey this morning or was out of sugar and or honey.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
it is a perfectly logical response
given the agenda in play.

Making it known that all the world is falling
apart gives rise to the need of a 1 new world
order.

It's a publicity stunt (set-up) for the
solution aspect to fix the crisis.

Now we should called NRWO ( New Radiated World Order )

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Good point I can definitely see the whole "we'll save the day if you just let us___".

But how often do we hear public officials using a word like "apocalypse"? Not a comforting word during such uncertain times.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I never thought we'd go slowly

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The Guy who said this was Gunter Oettinger...well he said many, many things before.

(Funny) Things like this:

(Starts at 25 sec.)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by uncuuncu
I never thought we'd go slowly

I always thought it would be more along the lines of...

Im finding it interesting that everyone has started paying attention suddenly. When I say everyone, I mean life off the internet if that makes sense.

The one thing that everyone needs to remember is that fear effects judgement and whoever is running this place sure knows how to use a crisis to swing minds.
edit on 16-3-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think I read somewhere that France pulled its people out of the country.

I may be wrong, it could have just been the Fukushima locality.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
his english must be improved like this german coastguard guy
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Looks like were starting to see what he meant by apocalyptic situation. When i started this thread I had the common sense to know how serious this was, but now everything is being confirmed by even mainstream media, it's one heck of a reality check. Is there any hope left of avoiding a full meltdown? I don't think so..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's bad for people in that part of Japan. But for the rest of us it's not quite nearly as bad as 1945.

Of course, some of us lived through Chernobyl and though we now have 5 tentacles, we still get on okay.

top topics

join