It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Admires Saddam Hussein’s Terror Policies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

If there's one thing America could learn from one of the world's most ruthless despots, it's how to run our justice system, according to Donald Trump. As he tells conservative website Human Events: Whether you like Saddam Hussein or not, and I don’t—he was a bad guy—but he used to shoot the terrorists; he used to kill them. He didn’t give them a trial like this country, where the trial lasts for 21 years. He used to shoot the terrorists and kill them. There were no terrorists, very little terrorists in Iraq.

Of course Saddam's definition of a terrorist was anyone he didn't like or disagreed with him. If you needed a reason to not like Trump here it is. He just wants to shoot first, ask questions later if at all. Just run our justice system with guns, who needs judges, juries or a trial? Nope, not the USA. I'm guessing Trump hasn't read the Constitution, or maybe he didn't comprehend it.

I'm not worried about Trump being president, but what if another Republican with similar extremist policies becomes president. They could make the Patriot Act look minor in comparison.

Sources:
www.nationaljournal.com...
nymag.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Excellent policy.

Now as our first order of action : Deem Trump a Terrorist.

Oh Snap!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think what he's saying is when you kill off everyone who disagrees with you the opposition stops. Never trust a guy with a comb over. Let guys like this keep spewing foolishness, but unfortunately people listen, Donnie......you're fired. Couldn't resist.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Is it a humane, just or ethical policy? I think not.

Is it a policy that ensures political stability? Definitely.

Let's see how Bahrain and Saudi Arabia handle the protests. Believe me, if the protests of Tunisia and Egypt had been violently quashed by tanks and bullets, there would not have been regime change. (Not that the ultimate result was regime change, but that is certainly for another thread.)

Let's remember that Trump comes to us with an investors mindset. Investors (and governments) much prefer a brutal, violent dictator who ensures stability, to a free democracy which allows some political uncertainty.

the Billmeister

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Who is Donald Trump, and why is he important?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Trump's true intentions are now confirmed, to kill off everyone who does not agree with him and get this, he identifies himself as NEO NAZI CONSERVATIVE SLIME!

The GOP is putting him up as The Second Coming or something.
edit on 16-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join