It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover up????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Really don't know the right place to post this

i was running a search on getting radiation reading across the States. found a link that read

GAMMA RADIATION LEVELS ON WEST COAST 2 T0 10 TIMES LEVELS ON EAST ...
Mar 16, 2011... radiation levels at measuring stations across the United States. ... now has a website with radiation readings there posted online, ...
eastcountymagazine.org/node/5706

was thinking wow.... clicked the link and 404 .... researched the website and seems to be a valid media source...
Personally the first time i have been to the site since i am from the midwest...

i think we might be getting played like fools.. we will see what happens

so, what are peoples thoughts?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I did a Google search just to make sure you were telling the truth, and yes you are. I took a screenshot too. It is a bit weird, but don't many people along the coast have geiger counters?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40f47bc3275c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
it just seems odd to me i wish i knew someone on the east coast and west coast taking readings over long term
edit on 16-3-2011 by GodofWar411 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

I pretty much agree with you. Its kind of terrifying to think that we're having the worst of it kept from us but no matter what they say, the Earth's still rotating so the Radiation is gonna travel. I've been trying to keep my self updated on this stuff and the same thing happened with a couple articles I've tried to look at. Yesterday somebody here at ATS wasn't able to check the weather maps for japan on one site, everybody else in the thread assumed it was a cover up. I hope it's just paranoia but nevertheless we need to keep our eyes open and be ready to help those who can't help themselves.
Peace!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Gamma radiation levels on West Coast 2 to 10 times levels on East Coast
Source: East County Magazine (San Diego, CA) By Miriam Raftery March 16, 2011 (San Diego, CA) 12:30 a.m. -- A radiation map on the U.S. Environmental Protection Service shows radiation levels at measuring stations across the United States. There is a disturbing pattern showing gamma radiation levels along the West Coast, Alaska and Hawaii at two to 10 times levels on the East Coast, with Midwest states in mid-ranges. The EPA radiation site (www.epa.gov/radiation ) has a database but does not app..

I found this on a google search but the link doesn’t work any more..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
yeah go figure ...trying to hide

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hmmm, looks like someone didn't like the original story.

Hey OP, here's another weird one that's related to your story. There was a thread a couple days called, "Chernobyl On Steroids! in Japan... MOX FUEL RODS !"

But when you do a Google search for that thread, poof!

Like it never existed...

edit on 3/16/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The same thing just happened to the Demcratic Undeground forum.

new topics

top topics

join