It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anywhere else experiencing odd pollution or weather since recent events?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm a staunch anti-nuclear activist and those nuclear plants no matter where they are are the most evil and deadly things known to mankind.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I truly hope there isn't though the UK does get a few quakes, thankfully minimal and mostly at sea. Doesn't make it ok though, they should clear up their mess and decomission like other places are.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

My friend.....to clean up Sellarfield would cost billions of $$$ and would take many YEARS and most probably some dozs of lives in a very short time involved in such a clean up.

As for Japan? Would take 100s of years to clean up that mess.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Another possible cause could be a methane or hydrogen-sulfide bloom mixed with fog?

Last night I was going to set up for some moon shot with my scope. When this damn cloud cover came over at 200 to 250 meters and it stayed the whole night. I live to close to the city and the moon is a factor but the clouds were yellow. No smell. But warmer than before the clouds. And very light almost snow flake water droplets settling. No it was not radioactive, well no more than is expected next an air force base (there's a super-fund within the base loaded with who knows what, nothing serious). But not above usual. It was so cool, though.

Oh and my cat has been doing strange things, licking stuff around the house for one.

I think this, if indeed they were yellow, this could be something to do with Elenin's gravity, off gassing from the super-fund, subterranean or sub-sea gas releases, HAARP, some sort of seismic precursor, or nothing at all.

I'm full of idea's but no theories.

Sorry, forgot local. Northwest San Antonio, Texas Area.
edit on 3/16/2011 by utsaME because: forgot location

edit on 3/16/2011 by utsaME because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yeah thought i was on my own on this one.Its bizzarre i noticed that it resembles a pollen bloom on a very hazy hot day and it hugs the land like mist or smoke but unlike mist it doesnt drench after taking the dog for an hours walk in fact i didnt notice dew on ground and after an hour in it i was pure dry.Usually after that im soaked to the skin,well im at a loss to me it was smoke but didnt have any acrid smells or smoke like stink on my clothes mmm interesting
edit on 17-3-2011 by cuchullainuk777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Unexplained smell in Llanelli!

Here's the latest 'official' report on a smell. I apologise now if this has already been reported, just wantedto get it on here asap for you info.

www.sott.net...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Update 12:30
Update 12:44 Operator Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO) announced that the radiation from the overheated reactor at the Fukushima-kerncentale rises

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It is the start of the hot season here in Bangkok. Which means scorching. However as of yesterday it has been freezing, below 17 degs. I have never felt this coldd and apparently there is mad weather all over Thailand since the last 48 hrs. Something is a foot and I doubt it is a good thing.....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Smelly in Australia...plus beached whales!

Here's the link to the smell

www.sott.net...

and here's the link to beached pilot whales in Tasmania

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Rainbows
Jane

PS...weather still murky and 'quiet' in Warrington today 17th

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Thank heaven's I found this thread. Thought I was going doolally!
Midlands, late Monday night I let the cats in and immediately wished I hadn't opened the door. My eye's & exposed skin stung slightly & continued with the burning sensation long after. The whole place seemed to have this fine mist like ash blowing continuously from what I imagine to be NW. Smelt smoky, still does out there though the mist seem's to have cleared tonight somewhat.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Thank heaven's I found this thread. Thought I was going doolally!
Midlands, late Monday night I let the cats in and immediately wished I hadn't opened the door. My eye's & exposed skin stung slightly & continued with the burning sensation long after. The whole place seemed to have this fine mist like ash blowing continuously from what I imagine to be NW. Smelt smoky, still does out there though the mist seem's to have cleared tonight somewhat.

You think it was coming from the NW? OK in relation to Birmingham that would make that direction roughly Lincolnshire/ NW coast UK. I am not sure I have posted this link here, but it is for the UK seismographs. If you care to take a look Market Rassen in the NW was having some pretty good 'jolts' at around that time and a few days before/since. They are not big earthquakes and pretty deep.....otherwise they would have been reported..no need to panic....yet! lol!

www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Wonders what the Govt might have buried under the bog.....of course they won't tell you!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Wonders what the Govt might have buried under the bog.....of course they won't tell you!

What bog? Where?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Go do some little research in to Edgars Creek......or the area

I'm sure you'll find something somewhere

better still, take a sample and get it tested
edit on 18-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Go do some little research in to Edgars Creek......or the area

I'm sure you'll find something somewhere

better still, take a sample and get it tested
edit on 18-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Edgars Creek? Sounds like you are in USA somewhere, bit of a trip for me given as I am in UK!
I have been talking about the UK throughout my postings and it says so just to the left here just under my name! Sorry can't help.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

And now it's noises too!

I have seen quite a few of these 'boom' noise reports over the past couple of months, but never really paid much attention to them, until now as they seem to be occuring more frequently, or maybe the word is out and they are being reported more often. I have also noticed that they are sometimes followed a couple of days later by a small EQ. I have also noticed EQ's can sometimes follow the ever increasing 'fireballs'. Anyway, here's the latest report I have come across

www.sott.net...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Everything is normal here in Minnesota..The weather is warming up almost all our snow is gone i know I'm not in the UK just thought id say how it is here..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Everything is normal here in Minnesota..The weather is warming up almost all our snow is gone i know I'm not in the UK just thought id say how it is here..

Hello sugarcookie. Your input is just as important as anyone elses! It just happens that us Brits noticed 'something in the air'......but it's not our 'air' exclusively!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is only a theory but the night I observed the yellow clouds and strange floating moisture there had been two quakes about 200 miles Northwest and 300 miles Northeast of my location in the previous 24 hours. Both of them were roughly M2. After checking prevailing winds to confirm, it was indeed coming from the same direction. From what I can tell most of the people on here have posted near active or recently active drilling areas, could it be possible that with all the seismic pressure running around the world that pockets of highly pressurized fracking fluid and gas is escaping. I'm not sure (I am not a geologist) but it's a theory.

I'm using a mixture of LiveEarth, GEE, and NOAA wind recordings.
edit on 3/18/2011 by utsaME because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join