It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anywhere else experiencing odd pollution or weather since recent events?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

those dust phenomena are intriguing, not seen any here recently.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

nice picture, thanks.

You are very welcome. As long as it puts a smile on people's faces, that's all that matters in these puzzling times.

Not to put a religious slant on this thread, but a rainbow was the sign we were given after the great flood.....so all will be well if we all smile at rainbows......oh I could drivel on all night....must be getting tired!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Washington states weather has seemed to be flipped on a dime.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ditch_007
reply to post by wrathchild

I see you don't really care About me or me Dog.. nice to meet ya

Errm excuse me but if you would care to scroll back up.......I do and did!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

rainbows always make me smile!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I've noticed the fogginess in the SE but put that down to warm days, cold nights. However my 7yr old daughter has been saying she can smell smoke every now and then and BOTH my girls (other one is 4) keep saying their eyes are watering whenever we're outside. My youngest described it as "my eyes are sweaty"
I doubt it's hayfever as they've never had a problem with that.
Who knows. Maybe it's a normal thing that we haven't noticed as much before and are only noticing it more now because we are all a little more aware due to the changing planet?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Right, after that little get at ditch.......prefer his dog Gypsy now! I am going outside to smell the weather.....again!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
sat weather is showing general europe wide cloud cover, will check the rest of world see if there could be anything worthy of a cause.

www.metoffice.gov.uk...
edit on 16-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

world live sat met, lots of swirly cloud...perhaps anybody more met trained could interpret if there's any anomalies or plumes from earth.
www.metoffice.gov.uk...

major cities air quality index per day
sg.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ditch_007

dont take this the wrong way...if you and Fido were in some dire danger I would care...

But I could not care less if you and your canine friend are experiencing the sniffles or an upset tummy...sorry.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I was replying to WrathChild Jane.. much love 4 u

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

NP was just replying to thread . no worries
edit on 16-3-2011 by Ditch_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

doesn't seem like pollen allergy for me, more like mild onion stinging sensation and particles, like smoke, or as if a giant blackboard duster was bashed and a load of chalk appeared.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ditch_007
I was replying to WrathChild Jane.. much love 4 u

Why isn't there an embarrased/blushing icon on this site? Thank you Ditch. Just ignore Spoilt Child...all that wind he's suffered from today, and his dog barffing has put him in a bad mood!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I noticed a day or two ago there was a couple of small EQK jolts in the area of Sellafield......

something in the air?

www.redorbit.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm living in the San Francisco Bay Area and weather here is pretty much normal a lil warmer than usual but nothing abnormal...Only thing outta place to me is there hasnt been any bees anywhere and I pay attention to that more because allergys than colony collapse...Theres without a doubt something strange in the energy here, Everybody I know feels something is coming and wishing we had the financial resources to go somewhere else but it is what it is...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ArieZ

I truly hope it doesn't!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ArieZ

San Francisco.......

If I was there I'd be leaving the area for the weekend and go east and not return until Tuesday.....just to be on the safe side

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
We(a)ther or not....one thing is clear....

1. UK is getting some sort of weather anomally going on which is affecting our health.....that's even if it is weather!

2. From all over the world people are posting here that there is "something in the air" ie strange energies.

We(a)ther it is or weather it isn't.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

it really makes me wonder the intelligence of some people, building nuclear reactors anywhere, especially in high risk areas is a bit crazy and making plutonium lakes is no better. Hopefully it isn't some sort of EQ induced radioactivity!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Friend......Sellafield is the 2nd most deadly area of the world for radiation and think what a couple of small quakes with within kms of that area could do. A 5+ would be enormous to kick start the already seeping of radiation from Sellafield.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join