It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anywhere else experiencing odd pollution or weather since recent events?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) – A thick haze filled the sky in parts of Lubbock Sunday afternoon, and for hours county officials searched for the source of the smoke. That search led them to a mobile home park near the Clovis Highway and County Road 6100 near Shallowater where a shed and telephone pole was on fire.

It was a fire

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
In Bangkok there's like freezing rain - very very cold for the city, more like weather from up in the mountains.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

ooops! Sorry!

reply to post by space cadet

Thank you Space Cadet. Really tired this evening....think I had better stick to reading and NO posting tonight! Apologies everyone.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Back in 1986 Chernobyl, there was reports about strange green-yellow clouds during a storm that were seen above Munich.

Just today, a TV show talked about the event in 1986 and a scientist said that he saw, with its colleagues, this strange storm above Munich, 1986 April 30 (Chernobyl was the 26th)...

Immediately after the end of the storm, they went outside taking some radioactivity measures with a Geiger counter and it was thousand times above the normal level!!

So, who knows, maybe strange cloud colors might be an indication?

Any input on this?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Last night while walking the black lab, mist like rain was falling.
about a half mile into our walk.. We both were experiencing a lack of Air? Almost felt like a Toxic mist.. I actually went into save self mode .
Then I noticed the black lab not wanting to walk anymore , Panting ?
Put my glove over my face and dragged her home..
9 year old lab, black , gypsy. Michigan
Never in all my years of walking a dog have I experienced such A thing!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ditch_007

I do hope you and Gypsy have recovered from your ordeal now? Not good.....not good at all!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I just noticed the Canada thing.. That hot spot is real close to where we are

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Its funny that I found this thread I to live in the UK I have also noticed how when we have a clear day the sun shinning over come the planes with there long lasting contrails lol and how quickly afterwards the sky clouds up and I to have noticed the mist I'm in the forest of dean.
last night we had the bedroom window open as it was unnaturally hot and within an hour me and my wife had a cracking headache and a strange metallic taste in our mouths.
Today I went into town and did my usual trip round all the shops and as you do you overhear people talking and many times I heard someone say that they had a cracking headache.
I to have had times when out walking where I struggle to breath as if I can't get enough oxygen into my system.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ditch_007
I just noticed the Canada thing.. That hot spot is real close to where we are

What hot spot? Where? Did I miss something while I dozed?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I too live in SW England (North Cornwall) and have noticed an unusually high occurrence of hazy weather, not fog or mist, just a haziness.
Although today it was particularly noticeable I have mentioned it to my wife on several occasions over the last couple of months. I have no idea as to what the cause could be, maybe just an unusually long run of meteorological influences condusive to hazy conditions....or maybe it's something far more interesting!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

Its funny that I found this thread I to live in the UK I have also noticed how when we have a clear day the sun shinning over come the planes with there long lasting contrails lol and how quickly afterwards the sky clouds up and I to have noticed the mist I'm in the forest of dean.
last night we had the bedroom window open as it was unnaturally hot and within an hour me and my wife had a cracking headache and a strange metallic taste in our mouths.
Today I went into town and did my usual trip round all the shops and as you do you overhear people talking and many times I heard someone say that they had a cracking headache.
I to have had times when out walking where I struggle to breath as if I can't get enough oxygen into my system.

I play a trick when I see these nasty 'trails'! I too used to get headaches and feel lethargic, like a wet tea towel, no use to man or beast. One day about 6 weeks ago I got so angry out in my garden when I saw them 'spraying'
I started swearing at them and basically told them I wasn't buiyng in to their plan anymore, they could get lost, as I was going to fight their effects:
. Sure enough, every time I do this I don't get the symptoms...a bit of tiredness granted, but anybody would staying up till 3-4am watching events unfold around the world, and then up at 7.30am to get kids off to school! :

To quote our old family Dr "Rise above it"
To quote the likes of Gregg Braden and David Icke "Raise your vibration"
Harry Potter would tell you to put your "Invisibility cloak" on!
Have fun experimenting....it's worked for me so far!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel

Oh Oh!

Look what I just found!

www.sott.net...

Rainbows
Jane

thanks for that find, interesting!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

experienced something similar yesterday morning, I am fit and healthy though after walking for half a mile literally felt like I couldn't breathe properly, like my lungs weren't getting the oxygen they required, the air was thick, hazy and smelled like smoke, I truly wondered if I would make it the extra 100 yards home. My eyes have also been stinging for ages after being outdoors and feeling really tired.

The haze or mist here hasn't cleared at all, for 2 days, and there isn't cloud cover on the weather forecasts, the sky is white grey and the sun isn't even visible through it, during the day is so dark, the lamps are required. It isn't normal.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
my dog barfed

was foggy this morning

I got gas

oh no!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

there were blue skies here at the start of last week, then major chemtrailing since, the smoky haze here now doesn't seem like any natural weather.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
Back in 1986 Chernobyl, there was reports about strange green-yellow clouds during a storm that were seen above Munich.

Just today, a TV show talked about the event in 1986 and a scientist said that he saw, with its colleagues, this strange storm above Munich, 1986 April 30 (Chernobyl was the 26th)...

Immediately after the end of the storm, they went outside taking some radioactivity measures with a Geiger counter and it was thousand times above the normal level!!

So, who knows, maybe strange cloud colors might be an indication?

Any input on this?

Why do so many people think radiation has to be carried in clouds? I don't believe it does. I will gladly stand corrected if somebody can show me the scientific evidence!

But as I like to see happy people, I bring you Rainbow Clouds over Mt Everest at this link

www.sott.net...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

there's been major chemtrailing here recently also.

I was also looking forward to seeing jupiter and mercury for a few days at sunset, and the moon at perigee.....oh well, maybe somewhen this week there will be visible sky.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

nice picture, thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I think it's fact and I think it's happening now, 'coincidentally' or not, a major event, perigee, pole shift.....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

I see you don't really care About me or me Dog.. nice to meet ya

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join