The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
the tower is falling on a slant
the tokyo tower pic shows a wide but short building

it wouldn't fall on a slant

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
reply to post by Arken

Great insight but don’t forget one thing, we all have a certain ability to predict the future. In this case it could be the artist saw in his mind that image and decided to create the card that way. Its not like as if the illuminati have the control of the universe. They may just have and idea of what body may collide with another body and with that data, see is as a possible outcome. From here to knowing or even creating what is happening there is a mega difference. Thanks for sharing the card though.

Untrue.

To be able to see or predict the future means we as people have a lack of free will. It in effect means that our lives are planned out long before we are even born. You may THINK you have a choices, but in fact you dont.

In order to see the future, the future must be laid out in front of us already. This means that your death is predetermined, your choices of spouse. Your childrens names are decided long before you "think" you pick them. Each and every little quantum choice made in life is not your choice.

I refuse to believe i am not my own person with my own choices in this life. The alternative would be unthinkable and make life truely pointless in every possible way.

Prophecy is a fallacy and does not exist in any form. If there is one allmighty god in this universe, i would like to believe the one thing he cannot do is see into the future.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

what did you click on to get a virus ?? i have decent antivirus software that scans sites before i look at them and i havent had any warning ?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
the tower is falling on a slant
the tokyo tower pic shows a wide but short building

it wouldn't fall on a slant

Perhaps you'd like to see another person's interpretation:

ARG, my ATS images cut off, why? Here is the original link:

i712.photobucket.com...
edit on 16-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Does anyone know was this deck completed in its release or has it been updated? Have there been newer releases with more cards are was it completed as a set in one release.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
Does anyone know was this deck completed in its release or has it been updated? Have there been newer releases with more cards are was it completed as a set in one release.

First Decks 1982-1995
Second 1997-1998
Third 2007

I will research the actual names...you can check on Amazon, they list a lot of decks.

EDIT: Here is his website, they list the decks and dates:
sjgames.com...

What is interesting, if you click the main site here:
sjgames.com...

Then click "Our Games:" it will show a pyramid of names and symbols, click the all seing eye and see what happens....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Thankyou - kind of takes the luster out of it all. Not with regards to Japan and the tower but nonetheless. I wonder if we can find a link which breaks these cards down by release.
edit on 16-3-2011 by WWJFKD because: msp

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toffeeapple
I'm very sorry, but can't remember where I saw these cards initially, otherwise I'd copy & paste what I'm talking about.

The one that got me exploring these a few years back was the card that depicted the Twin Towers aflame & toppling.

If you didn't see this, I realise it sounds like hysterical gibberish, but I swear, in the picture, the smoke rising from the towers appeared to contain an evil, demonic face (clear patches resembling eyes & a smiling mouth) - and it was posted somewhere right next to a photo published in many mainstream tabloids of the 9/11 mass murder, in which the rising smoke looked like a real life replica of that picture on the card. It led to a lot of people speculating that the incident was (among other things) a human sacrifice to an actual fire demon, which put in its gloating appearance at the site.

Extremely chilling.

If this is true, and i have no reason not to believe you, it confirms my, and many other peoples suspicions that what we saw on our tv's on 9/11 was computer generated imagery. i have seen the clip of the demons face in the smoke and the only logical explanation is that 9/11 was a pre-planned, pre-prepared inside demolition job and the images seen with the demon face were manufactured in accordance with some sick joke, offering or tribute. i really hope someone can find this picture.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Look on like page 3 I think, I posted a analysis (short) of the Card named "Warehouse 23". It's got all kinds of references with it. Awesome card actually.

One of those references is the (official?) website where you can buy all of this guy's merchandise, Warehouse23.com.

I linked to the section on his various Illuminati card game deck supplement add-on expansions.
Y2K
Bavarian Fire Drill
Mutual Assured Distraction

And some other stuff is listed.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

It seems that new cards can be added by anyone at anytime as long as they are accepted by these people.

Card Suggestion Page

We are happy - indeed, gleefully overjoyed - to accept suggestions for new cards. (Note: We don't buy ideas for individual cards, or even for batches of cards, for our existing games. If you are interested in pitching a complete new game proposal to us, see our Authors' Guidelines.) By submitting a suggestion here, you are giving us permission to use it. We will ask for your name and e-mail address. We can't promise to acknowledge the submission or even give credit (please remember that we get LOTS of duplicate ideas), but we want to know who's helping us...

www.sjgames.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Haha you beat me to the punch, good job.

SJgames is his official website?
I guess Warehouse23 is like a affiliate than perhaps?

I assume he networks with that website because he's selling his stuff through it as well.
Interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thankyou - kind of takes the luster out of it all. Not with regards to Japan and the tower but nonetheless. I wonder if we can find a link which breaks these cards down by release.

It's all on his website, by card name (use the search feature). I don't know why you would lose interest? Take the Princess Di card, made in 1995...2 years before she passed...very weird.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator

It's all on his website, by card name (use the search feature). I don't know why you would lose interest? Take the Princess Di card, made in 1995...2 years before she passed...very weird.

And the card says she is only vulnerable to attacks by "The Media". And it shows all these paparazzi surrounding her. And thats how she died 2 years later in 1997. *Supposedly*!! The Paparazzi ran her driver off the road into a concrete divider inside a tunnel.

It's incredibly uncanny actually.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Haha you beat me to the punch, good job.

SJgames is his official website?
I guess Warehouse23 is like a affiliate than perhaps?

I assume he networks with that website because he's selling his stuff through it as well.
Interesting.

I think he may sell through them, but I searched by the company name. I am pretty sure the one I linked is his official page.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Oh, don't get me wrong. It "once again" has definitely peaked my interest. Its just a little disheartening all of these updates. I want to see just the initial basic release to use as a reference. Not a deluxe edition but the original 82 deck.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
His company was tried by the secret service????:

en.wikipedia.org...

Steve Jackson Games was raided ostensibly because Loyd Blankenship, who was writing the role playing game supplement GURPS Cyberpunk for the company, was a target of a crackdown. Blankenship, known in hacking circles as The Mentor, was a former member of the Legion of Doom hacker group. He had run a BBS from his home called The Phoenix Project, which had helped distribute the popular underground ezine Phrack. In 1989 it published the contents of a text file, stolen from BellSouth, containing information about the E911 emergency response system. The file only contained administrative contact information, and Bell South later had to admit in court that they sold copies to the public for $13. However, the government agents feared that the stolen document could be used to teach crackers how to compromise the E911 system (a claim that is disputed due to the non-technical nature of the document), and Bell South claimed that the dissemination of the data caused thousands of dollars in monetary damages.

An "article" from Steve Jackson's site:
www.sjgames.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I believe these are the originals:

sjgames.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Absolutly Incredible Find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S+F for sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
One last link. Then I have to go grocery shopping...

What do you guys make of these pins???:

www.sjgames.com...

I think this may be BS and just trying to squeeze as much money as possible from this.

All in all, it is neat the topics you can jump off and research from these cards, it's strange how some interact with actual events...but I wouldn't put much stock in these being "cards that can see the future".

Afterall a lot of this has been around for a long time.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by 12voltz
Look at the time on the falling clock ,11 past 11 or there abouts,relevant ?
More relevant than anyone thinks or knows. 11 is their key and signature as well as 9 13 3 22 33 1

These distaers and attacks we have been witnessing and others like ww2 seem to follow the Kabbalist system- an older system for numerological analysis excluded the number nine in numerological calculations as this number was believed to be too holy.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

I have studied kaballah and they do! and who else uses kaballah....hmmmm??!!!!
edit on 16-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join