It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by NewEmpire816
reply to post by muzzleflash

So are you saying these Cards are educational and teaching you things like an encyclopedia would? I'm kinda lost on your attempt.

I paid zero dollars and learned about Xanadu, which I had never heard of before. But if you check in the middle of the thread, you would probably learn something too.

I found the information about that topic, Xanadu, in the encyclopedias.

And I paid zero $. But I learned something by looking up the obscure references in this card.

*And not to mention, I have learned a ton about cults etc, by looking up references on other cards as well, as you would find out if you actually read through the entire thread lol.*
edit on 16-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Sorry for getting uptight, my bad bro. I just got upset because you said there was nothing to gain from it. And I really didn't know anything about Discordians (real) or Church of SubGenius (real) or Warehouse 23 (generalized reference) etc.

I have learned like 1000 things already simply by Googling the names of these cards (the more obscure ones). This is like a near-endless treasure trove of research potentials lol.
edit on 16-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

NEVER HEARD OF XANADU?! ... what about Rush? Oh my...How?...How?????????

Please listen...before I have a heart attack...

edit on 16-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
Hey MF are you going to go out and get the Illuminatus! trilogy with me?
I am utterly fascinated with this and want to read the inspiration for these cards. I checked the reviews on Amazon and it sounds like excellent fodder for "eso-heads".
edit on 16-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

Oh I'm in luck! My wife has that set!

I've never read them yet but I suppose I should crack the first one open tonight after I wake back up (I was suppose to go to sleep a few hours ago but this thread's got me hyped up, it's too fun, funny, and trippy all at once).

I am very curious now to read these books and see what it's all about.

Here in a week or something lets's maybe make a thread and discuss stuff in it. If you start it first U2U me so I can find it and come there.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Also, notice the 11:11 on the clock face. Typical illuminati numerals.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator

Oh I'm in luck! My wife has that set!

I've never read them yet but I suppose I should crack the first one open tonight after I wake back up (I was suppose to go to sleep a few hours ago but this thread's got me hyped up, it's too fun, funny, and trippy all at once).

I am very curious now to read these books and see what it's all about.

Here in a week or something lets's maybe make a thread and discuss stuff in it. If you start it first U2U me so I can find it and come there.

EGADS! I am jealous! I had to order mine off Amazon, who knows when it will arive. I will check the library tomorrow...maybe..just maybe they have a copy!!! If you start it up I will avoid it until get some reading done. I love analyzing literature.
I look forward to this.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, these cards always come true.
whats going to happen next
Also GREAT FIND
edit on 16-3-2011 by Locke23 because: added sentense

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

Whoa, I never knew Rush did a song about Xanadu! Thanks for sharing that.

I have heard tons of Rush songs but I don't think I've ever heard this one. Nice!
Lyrics

Wow I just read the Lyrics! Amazing, and it's totally about the legendary history of it being Kublai Khan's pleasure palace hidden away deep in the mountains or something?

I can't believe I missed this for 29years of my life.

link   
You will also notice so far down it has a card in the middle call Conspiracy Theorists which is in between the cards called Rewriting History and Foreign Aid which ironically is a alien ??

make of them cards what you will, but isnt that scenario what is happening right now with us all discussing the exact issue

gets freaky by the minute
letsrollforums.com...

phooo

link   
Woah there, thats insane dude! Multiple disasters in the same area! Anyone think HAARP might be behind any of this stuff?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You got to be ****king kidding me ! I've played that card game , if that clock Tower is in Tokyo , wow . man I need a drink . Before I saw this post I was like 80 percent sure the event was entirely natural , now I`m more 60 or 70. Regardless this event will be exploited .
Wait what time is tha clock reading on the card . the quake struck at 2:46 PM
edit on 16-3-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Is it just me or does the "Fiendish Fluoridators" card look like Charlie Sheen? And adding in that Tigerblood stuff he has been drinking... Art imitating life or is it life imitating art?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewEmpire816
Sorry to anyone I might have offended wasnt trying to ruffle any feathers. have a great day guys and gals

I am sorry for snapping at you, I have a bad habit of that. ATS turns me into a porcupine I guess. Please don't think I am mad because I am not.

When I get argumentative take it in a positive way and debate me back for fun at least. I enjoy being tested and challenged and I need folks like you willing to stand up and challenge ideas and seek further discourse and deeper complexities.

Your cool man, and I would love for you to stick around and contribute more if you so choose.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Very good find, it's all part of the plan...
star and flag for you.
p.s. they are even downplaying exactly like the card depicts. very strange

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
This is one of those anomalies that just leaves me scratching my head. I have come to believe in some very fringe things but these cards just throw me for a loop. It's crazy to say but its as if someone from the future produced this deck as a warning to those who would see. Like some strange tarot deck hidden in a game. I even believe that sounds nuts, but this deck keeps coming up and in ways that you have to wonder about.

Actually that's what I was comparing them to in my head as well.

Tarot Cards. In particular, the Aleister Crowley deck "Thoth". It's incredibly well detailed and the art is jam packed with wild symbolisms. BTW Crowley has all kinds of wacky 'illuminati' connections through occult stuff.

I don't use Tarot cards, and in fact I don't think they have any real powers or anything, I find that rather absurd and silly.

BUT , I do believe that the symbolisms and references made by those symbols are extremely informative treasure troves that will lead to all kinds of incredible research paths. I have learned more about Egyptian, Babylonian, Kabbalah, Astrological aspects, ETC.

You can learn tons by researching the references in the Thoth Tarot Deck.

The Illuminati Card Deck is similar in that respect, that they are highly symbolic (although perhaps less than the Thoth deck), and you can unravel all types of craziness from them.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Apologies if this is not the most relevant thread, but I've just found this item (I've not spotted it on ATS, but this forum's so vast I could easily have missed it), and it just ties in with the horrible, 'Multiple Disasters' theme.

ibnlive.in.com...

Bird flu case confirmed in Chiba, culling of 35,000 birds
PTI | 01:03 PM,Mar 14,2011
begins Chiba (Japan), Mar 14 (Kyodo) Avian influenza infection was confirmed among chickens at a poultry farm in Chiba city, marking the first such case in the Kanto region centering on Tokyo, the Chiba prefectural government said. Local authorities began culling about 35,000 birds at the farm yesterday and restricted the movements of another 869,000 birds being raised within a 10-kilometer radius of the farm in question. ''This is a very severe situation as damage from the huge earthquake is also serious,'' Chiba Gov Kensaku Morita said at a press conference, referring to the powerful quake that struck northeastern and eastern Japan on Friday. A total of four birds were found dead at the Chiba farm on Friday and Saturday, and a genetic test confirmed that four out of seven birds checked were infected by a highly pathogenic strain of bird flu virus, local government officials said. Chiba is Japan's second-largest chicken egg producing prefecture. (Kyodo

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
I'm sorry if this has been pointed out already but to me, the clock on the card reads 2:55.

I The one pointing to the 11 is longer, although the hour hand is directly inbetween the 2 and 3.

Looks like the small hand is on the eleven but it doesnt matter because the other hand is not at 2 but slightly past so the 11th minute and the other hand is on the 11.,
edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyclops777

gets freaky by the minute
letsrollforums.com...

phooo
DONT CLICK

I got a virus from that site. Its a bs scam site anyways. Crap crap crap.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Look at the time on the falling clock ,11 past 11 or there abouts,relevant ?

Yeah it happened on 3/11

Lets find out who made these cards and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Gotta great link my friend just shot me. I would bookmark this one. I believe it is complete and in no particular order. First time I have seen it all in one place if in fact complete. Enjoy.

s1033.photobucket.com...

And it doesn't cost you a thing, but some bandwidth

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
This is one of those anomalies that just leaves me scratching my head. I have come to believe in some very fringe things but these cards just throw me for a loop. It's crazy to say but its as if someone from the future produced this deck as a warning to those who would see. Like some strange tarot deck hidden in a game. I even believe that sounds nuts, but this deck keeps coming up and in ways that you have to wonder about.

Actually that's what I was comparing them to in my head as well.

Tarot Cards. In particular, the Aleister Crowley deck "Thoth". It's incredibly well detailed and the art is jam packed with wild symbolisms. BTW Crowley has all kinds of wacky 'illuminati' connections through occult stuff.

I don't use Tarot cards, and in fact I don't think they have any real powers or anything, I find that rather absurd and silly.

BUT , I do believe that the symbolisms and references made by those symbols are extremely informative treasure troves that will lead to all kinds of incredible research paths. I have learned more about Egyptian, Babylonian, Kabbalah, Astrological aspects, ETC.

You can learn tons by researching the references in the Thoth Tarot Deck.

The Illuminati Card Deck is similar in that respect, that they are highly symbolic (although perhaps less than the Thoth deck), and you can unravel all types of craziness from them.

Be careful Crowley spent the end of his life "sneaking" into bars naked, thinking he was invisible.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

i have like 500 cards or so with the rules and each complete set saved on a memory card. but not sure where i got them again, but here is a link to many.
card set

lol the link to download all is at the bottom of the above link in photobucket but you need to log in to download.
edit on 16-3-2011 by m.red because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join