It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

thanks in two minutes I looked it up a came to the conclusion these cards are B.S been out since 82 and they are 40 bucks! what a rip off! you can see why these cards were made and its not to inform anyone of anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Lesson learned i would have looked it up if i got no response here, sorry I dont read through every post,thank you though I understand where you are coming from. thank you because If i would've went off of what someone said on here I'd believe these cards were real...lol

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NewEmpire816

Thanks, donatellanator. Anybody else not getting this? Can we turn down the paranoia a few notches? Am I reading and posting to the wrong board? There's an awful lot of strange stuff occurring in the world, but I'm just not getting this one.f

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I hate that card deck. Unreal find. I can only imagine what it felt like when you ran across that. ATS doing again what it does best. Stellar research.

edit on 16-3-2011 by WWJFKD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NeedsNoName

Um.....ok......yeah its shaped like a pyramid/triangle.....so?

PS if that was just sarcasm then never mind the question....hard to tell on these threads sometime!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewEmpire816

thanks in two minutes I looked it up a came to the conclusion these cards are B.S been out since 82 and they are 40 bucks! what a rip off! you can see why these cards were made and its not to inform anyone of anything.

That's a very pathetic attempt to deride something.

Yeah, you really expect people to hire workers, artists, etc, pay for a publisher to print out a product, even paying for packaging costs; and then give it for free!!

And also consider that OLD cards (collectibles) that are Increasingly rare, go UP in price/value. Examples, baseball /basketball / comic book/ etc cards all follow this paradigm to some extent, and rarity increases value especially with high demand.

Oh but Fantastic Four issue 1 should be free. I get it.

Oh and look, to think I thought Encyclopedia Britannica (an excellent set of books I might add!) were meant to educate and teach me about things! I guess I was wrong! It's not about education, it's all about the $$$ right?

Pay with one convenient payment of $1,395.00

BritanicaStore.com

No really. People who invest tons of work and time into these projects want to achieve several goals. Realistically. Think about it please.

1) They need a job to pay for food-bills-rent.
2) They want a job doing something they love.
3) They can help educate others doing this particular job.
4) In SJ's case, he is also making learning a fun game that can be played between friends.

So yes it is educational, and yes it's for profit. Win-Win.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I was looking for this exact card but I forgot what it was called. I believe you are 100% right.
It's a shame...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NewEmpire816

I thought everyone knew what these were about.....yeah, obviously they were never meant to predict the future....They are a role playing game with an Illuminati theme. The Idea though, is that hidden within the game are clues to what the REAL Illumanati have planned for the End Times. OK, now let me state, first off....I'm not one of the people who believe that...just trying to clarify what the Idea is behind the posting of these cards on various threads. I've never heard anyone claim they were prophetic or anything like that....just that they think images within the game cards reveal actual plans by the powers that be (assuming of course the guy who either painted the cards originaly, or perhaps the guy who commissioned them had some sort of inside knowledge.) I guess the argument goes, that IF someone was going to try to leak info about the Illuminati's plans....what better place than in a game actually CALLED Illumninati!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone commented on this or not, since i only read a few posts from the forum, but notice the clock 3/11? or 11/3? well, the earthquake in Japan happened on the 3rd of 2011. So yeah it's very strange...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Lesson learned i would have looked it up if i got no response here, sorry I dont read through every post,thank you though I understand where you are coming from. thank you because If i would've went off of what someone said on here I'd believe these cards were real...lol

I don't believe or disbelieve the "message" of these cards. I think there are fascinating coincidences here, though. I am happy you researched and came to your own conclusion!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

If World War I never eneded... how can world World War III start?
edit on 3/16/2011 by pa.Frost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost

1 12 33 31 1212, wtever. Whatever happens happens.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is one of those anomalies that just leaves me scratching my head. I have come to believe in some very fringe things but these cards just throw me for a loop. It's crazy to say but its as if someone from the future produced this deck as a warning to those who would see. Like some strange tarot deck hidden in a game. I even believe that sounds nuts, but this deck keeps coming up and in ways that you have to wonder about.

The background on this game and its creator is also quite fascinating, fantastic find OP!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree. $40 isn't much compared to all the work that went into these. I have found original sets for less than that. The NWO set is $300-500

Hey MF are you going to go out and get the Illuminatus! trilogy with me?
I am utterly fascinated with this and want to read the inspiration for these cards. I checked the reviews on Amazon and it sounds like excellent fodder for "eso-heads".
edit on 16-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm very sorry, but can't remember where I saw these cards initially, otherwise I'd copy & paste what I'm talking about.

The one that got me exploring these a few years back was the card that depicted the Twin Towers aflame & toppling.

If you didn't see this, I realise it sounds like hysterical gibberish, but I swear, in the picture, the smoke rising from the towers appeared to contain an evil, demonic face (clear patches resembling eyes & a smiling mouth) - and it was posted somewhere right next to a photo published in many mainstream tabloids of the 9/11 mass murder, in which the rising smoke looked like a real life replica of that picture on the card. It led to a lot of people speculating that the incident was (among other things) a human sacrifice to an actual fire demon, which put in its gloating appearance at the site.

Extremely chilling.

*Edit...

I think some of the cards are more recent & not legit, but I saw some of these, such as the one in the OP at the same time as I saw the twin Towers one. So believe what you will, but nobody can tell me that this was printed retrospectively, because I know it wasn't.

A question that occured to me was whether this set of cards is the NWO's gameplan being exposed, or whether it's something else. Perhaps the product of some ultra accurate premonition? Maybe an indication that time-travel has already been accomplished, and somebody's already witnessed these things beforehand? A communication from off-planet beings? Yes, I know it all sounds insane - but the detail in these cards is extraordinary.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Toffeeapple because: Read some debunkers' efforts & beg to differ, so added last paragraph.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Not much of a prediction if that's what it is. Anyone could easily choose a landmark in Tokyo, Los Angeles or other cities and know for a fact a major earthquake would happen over time. More of an informed guess I'd say and proof of nothing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So are you saying these Cards are educational and teaching you things like an encyclopedia would? I'm kinda lost on your attempt. Its entertainment/ fear mongering at a high cost, yeah everybody goes into buisness to make money, but 40 bucks for cards is ridiculous. And what are these cards infoming? nothing! nobody is learning anything from these cards. why??? Because its a game! Can't wait til people think Magic the gathering is real! look man I guess you have it out for me or something i thanked you for your suggestion earlier and I'm not trying to go back and fourth with you bro, looked I asked a question you made a suggestion i took your advise and thanked you i'm not on here for a battle of wits just chill I don't mean to offend you if your buying into this, but I'm not, don't bash me for it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So are you saying these Cards are educational and teaching you things like an encyclopedia would? I'm kinda lost on your attempt.

I paid zero dollars and learned about Xanadu, which I had never heard of before. But if you check in the middle of the thread, you would probably learn something too.

I found the information about that topic, Xanadu, in the encyclopedias.

And I paid zero $. But I learned something by looking up the obscure references in this card.

*And not to mention, I have learned a ton about cults etc, by looking up references on other cards as well, as you would find out if you actually read through the entire thread lol.*
edit on 16-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Sorry for getting uptight, my bad bro. I just got upset because you said there was nothing to gain from it. And I really didn't know anything about Discordians (real) or Church of SubGenius (real) or Warehouse 23 (generalized reference) etc.

I have learned like 1000 things already simply by Googling the names of these cards (the more obscure ones). This is like a near-endless treasure trove of research potentials lol.
edit on 16-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sorry to anyone I might have offended wasnt trying to ruffle any feathers. have a great day guys and gals

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This OP had me curious so I went looking and found this web forum that was discussing something similar, only this was May 2010! last year ?
then I looked at the cards that have been posted on there and Wham. some interesting cards are listed
look for yourselves. a pattern was emerging almost this time last year.

illuminati cards for see disasters

its seems that we are becoming believers more and more each day .

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join