It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Typically these pictures that appear on cards of card games are cropped from a bigger and sometimes much bigger proof or original painting/drawing. I think it would be beneficial to round up the originals before they were edited for the card, if that is possible. It might tell more of the story.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
In abit of a rush but I saw the card Soulburner, heres the link
www.hollywoodinsiders.net...

It reminds me of a thread I was reading earlier but it wont let me post on that thread for some reason but here is the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting!

With that in mind it's interesting to think about the possible existence of play on words when considering the term “solar power”. Advances in modern science having proven the existence of a measurable electrical force that exists within each human being. Many researchers believe that this it is in fact the human soul. Since the dawn of man it has been debated and believed by most forms of religion that the soul is it indeed eternal. If another species that has evolved over thousands even millions of years, is it not possible to conclude that they may have discovered that means of harvesting these souls as a form of everlasting, clean energy. One of my favorite quotes; “The universe it is not only stranger than we imagine, it is stranger then we can imagine.” The other of course; “There are more things it is heaven and earth then in all of your philosophies."

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toffeeapple

*Edit...

I think some of the cards are more recent & not legit, but I saw some of these, such as the one in the OP at the same time as I saw the twin Towers one. So believe what you will, but nobody can tell me that this was printed retrospectively, because I know it wasn't.

A question that occured to me was whether this set of cards is the NWO's gameplan being exposed, or whether it's something else.

I agree with you 100%. I know I saw the twin towers card before the event even happened at www.cuttingedge.org. That card was called the terrorist nuke.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4f56e4c84c8.jpg[/atsimg]

I know they have displayed the original cards. I don't know if they have all of the originals up or not. One of the most interesting cards on there is Tape Runs Out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d96f3f0ce01.jpg[/atsimg]

What I can read of it says "When the rapture comes, I'll make them wait! They'll never clean my cage. Now give me some more of ... (Tape runs out) Good Try. Too bad something went wrong. This card may be played immediately after any other plot card is played for any purpose. That card is canceled, and both cards are discarded. Use of this cards action from your Illuminati, or three other plot discards.

Also, I was listening to a man named Doc Marquis who claims to be a former Illuminati who turned Christian. He also claims there have been several attempts on his life, and that he has a bounty on his head. Anyhow, he mentioned the Illuminati card game, and that it was used as a training tool.

I wouldn't be surprised if the original game leaked out, the government tried to get it back before it leaked out to the public. I also think not all the cards were created in the original, because of the material being taken. Either the new cards were suppose to be a part of the original card game, it is being updated as new ideas are being created by the Illuminati, or the new cards were created after the fact of a disaster for dis informational purposes, and to throw us off of track.

With the terrorist nuke card and now the one with the clock in Japan being two main disasters, I think there is something to this game, at least with the original cards. Possibly with new cards that have been created, but the event has not yet happened.

I know I'm behind on reading this thread. I'll have to come back to it later on, and hopefully be able to finish reading it, unless it grows too big.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I apologize if this already has been posted but I only wanted to show you what Kintaro Hattori, the founder of Seiko who built the Hattori Clock tower, also has produced:

Seiko Pyramid Talk - golden talking pyramid-shaped watch complete with capstone!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
I agree with you 100%. I know I saw the twin towers card before the event even happened at www.cuttingedge.org. That card was called the terrorist nuke.

Twin Towers / Terrorist Nukes Illuminati Game Card..............
It adds credence to the theory that mini-nukes were involved.
(But I would still like to see some radioactive evidence of it.)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

* * * * * * I M P O R T A N T * * * * * *

Please ATSers: Could someone know where the building circled in red is located?

edit on 18-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Looks like a Column with a triangle on it attatched to a lower building hidden behind the trees...........I'd say mosque tower for the muslim faith. It may even be pictorial.......Column...Triangle. I'm delving into that now.

After a quick search the only references to Columns and triangles found were regarding Greek Temples, Constantinople, Hanoi, to name but a few ...
edit on 18-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
WTF each of these cards have some kind of relation to what is hapenning around the world.

Does anyone know a site where i can read these cards properly without rubbing my face on the monitor?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
the game itself is also nice to play to bad there is no online version that you can play with others cus the idea is nice...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I posted earlier that both buildings look to be in San Diego on the bay. But the triangular top building is enclosed not open like the head of a sewing needle and it is taller than the large office building to the right on the card but from a distance and at the correct angle it could appear smaller. Both buildings are next to the water (as would have to be by the wave cresting but not yet crashed down) and have landscaped trees in the area between the buildings and the shoreline. Here is a link to the San Diego skyline from across the bay ( at Coronado); the two buildings are the triangle top building and the office building to the right.
www.silogic.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
could also be that the ones playing the game ... make things happen... sounds crazy perhaps not ....... its all about the dice that you have with the game ... you can either destroy or annihilate the place with the cards.

a piece of the manual with the game.

Object of the Game
The object of Illuminati is to take control of the world.
You start with a single Illuminati card, representing your
own secret conspiracy. During the game, you take over other
Groups (represented by cards). These Groups are added to
your Power Structure and do your bidding – unless a foe
takes them from you. You may win either by controlling
enough Groups, or by fulfilling the special goal of your own
Illuminati.

i have the pdf of the manual anyone interested? get it here if you like its interesting that manual
hotfile.com...

damn the game companies should really make a game like this its so cool.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

I posted earlier...
www.silogic.com...

That's a building. The object on the playing card is clearly an obelisk / column / monolith (with an open, triangular capstone).

P.S. No luck at all via Google image search
edit on 18-3-2011 by jlc767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Looking at the Combined disaster Card the artist was very specific on building shapes....I'm sticking with Minaret. The building in the photo is just too big........e.gs

Infact a Turkish style of Minaret.....
Take your pick..

Santorini.....
But then theres also Dubai that fits the remit of the card.

edit on 18-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The scale of the SD bldg is not right (triangular bldg too tall) but I do think that it is a bldg not a turkish minaret. The only building that I know of that is "open" is the one in Miami but it looks nothing (too wide) like the one in the card.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I just skimmed through all the posts... absolutely astonishing. I shudder to think about what lies ahead... we might all end up like this ->

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here is another connection I made with the card.

Link in case embed doesnt work

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just had a new theory about the clock hands!! One is pointing to 11 and the other somewhere between 2 and 3 - say 2.5? Although it does look a little closer to the 2 so maybe 2.46...

11 = 2011; the 11th of March

2.46 = 2:46 pm when the earthquake struck!

edit on 18/3/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thats a link to a thread i just posted

i dug up some info using plain ol' google

apparently the makers of this game sued the secret service in 1994, the proof is in the link

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

The earth is splitting right in the middle east. . Scary pic.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

* * * * * * I M P O R T A N T * * * * * *

Please ATSers: Could someone know where the building circled in red is located?

edit on 18-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

I tend to agree with an earlier poster that said it is in San Diego, CA. I live here in La Jolla and drive past the downtown regularly. We have two very distinct buildings that could be that triangular building.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassiopeia
Just a couple more..

s1033.photobucket.com...

Africa in mountain range?

s1033.photobucket.com...

Johnathon Ross?

s1033.photobucket.com...

'Teflon' Tony Blair?

edit on 17-3-2011 by cassiopeia because: Picture upload

edit on 17-3-2011 by cassiopeia because: (no reason given)

On the africa mountain range, I would like to point out, that in the movie 2012, they did say something about africa. Maybe a clue that africa may be the safest place to be?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join