It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think I found the city in the Tidal Wave card: It looks like San Diego, CA. At first I thought it was the Water & Power Bldg in LA (111 N. Hope St) but it is 12 miles inland (altho right smack in the middle of LA so that is symbolic if LA were to be destroyed). But the picture shows the wave cresting but not yet crashing which implies that the buildings are right on the water. The picture of the San Diego skyline (link below) shows a building with a triangular top like the one to the left of the office building in the foreground. The office building to the right of the triangle top bldg would be the larger building on the card. The scale is not the same in the photo (link) below as in the card but that could be a function of perspective (angle and distance). It also shows a small building between it and the bay front (San Diego Bay) and has a lot of landscaped trees as on the card. There are other photos (Google "san diego skyline")..I was not able to paste the Tidal Wave card for some reason but there is one on page 2 of this thread.

www.silogic.com...
edit on 17-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
look at this i just extracted from
www.cuttingedge.org...
its showing the card Combined Disasters about 3/4 down the page

"Combined Disasters" -- Once again, how did this inventor of role-playing games know that, in addition to planned attacks on 9/11, and infectious diseases, the Illuminati has a myriad of other planned disasters that, when combined, they will so panic the peoples of the world that they will allow their liberties to be taken away and their freely elected governments to be abolished? What did Jesus predict?

"Men's hearts failing them for fear." Luke 21:26 (KJV)

What are the types of planned disasters the Illuminati has planned in combination?

Wars -- World War III will be comprised of three wars:

Middle East with Iraq attack the likely trigger. Will China come to the aid of Saddam by triggering wars elsewhere?
Korean Peninsula, as North Korea attacks the South with unconventional weapons and China takes her side, causing a Cuban Missile type crisis
China invades Taiwan
Terrorist Attacks in Cities
Unprecedented earthquakes
Economic Collapse
Supernatural scenes from the heavenlies
Bill Cooper sums all this combined threat up very nicely and succinctly. Listen:

"Can you imagine what will happen if Los Angeles is hit with a 9.0 quake, New York City is destroyed by a terrorist-planted atomic bomb, World War III breaks out in the Middle East, the banks and stock markets collapse, Extraterrestrials land on the White House lawn, food disappears from the markets, some people disappear, the Messiah presents himself to the world, and all in a very short period of time? Can you imagine? The world power structure can, and will if necessary, make some or all of these things happen to bring about the New World Order." ["Behold A Pale Horse"., p. 177-8]

all sounds like whats happened from 2010 up until now and maybe the future?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyclops777
"Can you imagine what will happen if Los Angeles is hit with a 9.0 quake, New York City is destroyed by a terrorist-planted atomic bomb, World War III breaks out in the Middle East, the banks and stock markets collapse, Extraterrestrials land on the White House lawn, food disappears from the markets, some people disappear, the Messiah presents himself to the world, and all in a very short period of time? Can you imagine? The world power structure can, and will if necessary, make some or all of these things happen to bring about the New World Order." ["Behold A Pale Horse"., p. 177-8]

all sounds like whats happened from 2010 up until now and maybe the future?

Let's hope these things will never happen! damn...
But one thing i don't understand and refuse to accept. Why is it that aliens will always land in the USA?
Why is it always about the USA? When you speak about the NWO it means new WORLD order not new AMERICA order. If all these things happened, yes america would be scared #less and probably accept a nwo. But i live in the netherlands and we wont accept it because the USA has a problem. Neither will belgium, germany, france etc. So why is it always about the USA?
Have you ever thought about this? I believe an invasion will certainly come. This year even. But i really deeply doubt it will be real alien lifeforms. It will be the government or the government with negative aliens.
For example the whole federation of light thing. They are pro obama, they say he will save us all. Who the hell is us? Obama is not my president and i don't want him to be ever. I have nothing to do with the USA.
In my opinion it's all fabricated by the families behind it all and possibly alien intelligence running earth for years.

Me and a lot of people with me are kind of sick it's always about america. Why wouldnt they land in belgium? Or france or germany? I know the USA likes to think they are the most powerfull country of the world. Well sorry, but atm it's proven america is a 3d world country. You guys have the biggest debt ever, you are bankrupt. China, russia, hell even the Netherlands are way more powerfull atm. And i dont neccesarily mean with armies but with power. So why would a alien intelligence come to the usa first? They wouldnt if they truly came to help us. They would go to other countries.

Just my two cents, let the attacks begin lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I know many have heard of Nikola Tesla....After reading the post with the card and empire state building I came across this:

***Tesla contended that, in theory, the same principle could be used to destroy the Empire State Building or even possibly split the Earth in two. Tesla had accurately determined the resonant frequencies of the Earth almost 60 years before science could confirm his results.*** It could also apply to Tape Runs Out Card!!!!!!
Source:
www.opposingdigits.com...

It actually can apply to HAARP but I will save that for another thread

But here are some links:
www.youtube.com...

Holes in Heaven, 6 parts is actually the best I have seen....
www.youtube.com...

Its all creepy and really makes you wonder!!
edit on 17-3-2011 by Starwise because: 8

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Russorevresbo

A mega storm has just been reported off the coast of japan..it's HUGE!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just a couple more..

s1033.photobucket.com...

Africa in mountain range?

s1033.photobucket.com...

Johnathon Ross?

s1033.photobucket.com...

'Teflon' Tony Blair?

edit on 17-3-2011 by cassiopeia because: Picture upload

edit on 17-3-2011 by cassiopeia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
UH, QUESTION!!!

Did this clock tower in Japan collapse in the quake? was it severely damaged?

If not, well... either the combination isnt finished, or this is just a card game.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
UH, QUESTION!!!

If not, well... either the combination isnt finished, or this is just a card game.

I wouldnt rule anything out just because it is not 100 percent accurate in detail.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by Myendica
UH, QUESTION!!!

I wouldnt rule anything out just because it is not 100 percent accurate in detail.

well I wouldn't rule anything in. Its a playing card game, designed by some dude to make a prophet off of people who love conspiracies.. it isn't an actual conspiracy. What could happen in the sense of a disaster that these cards won't seem like they're describing? It seems anything huge will be seen in the cards..

Just my common sense.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretsUnfold

But one thing i don't understand and refuse to accept. Why is it that aliens will always land in the USA?
Why is it always about the USA?

Because the Americans are the ones creating the illusion of alien invasion? Or perhaps because, like it or not, what happens in America gets the attention of the Western/English-speaking world faster than any other country? Really, if your goal is to get the attention of the world really fast via a staged alien invasion, I can think of few better places to stage such an event than in the US capital.

I'm not from the US, btw, so not trying to sound apologist or anything...just speculating.
edit on 17-3-2011 by ArchaeologyUnderground because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russorevresbo

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Higher res picture.

As I posted earlier, the more I look at it the more they look Asian. Wow.

Maybe Japan has not seen the last of it yet. Heaven forbid.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Japanese kanji in the top left

Any chance you can point this out? I'm not seeing it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

www.hollywoodinsiders.net...

all the cards...
edit on 17-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Just been scouting through the news and looks like the Japanese dont want to be heading southwest now either
www.indexonline.org...
the Volcano has been erupting again since monday sending rocks and lava right up into the air ??

and also Bird flu has raised its ugly head
www.newsnow.co.uk...
and look at this particular page
www.recombinomics.com...

all this along with unrest in the middle east .. two words " Oh #" ('
')

edit on 17/3/11 by psyclops777 because: link added

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

According to the Seer Siener Van Rensburg , Japan would be destroyed due to a number of earthquakes. While it is horrific to contemplate could these things come to pass?
blogsouthafrica.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The cards are freaky...I'm trying to find pictures of them all and not having much luck, however, I did find the official site that has a listing of all the cards that there are, what they are about, and the artists that drew them....

www.sjgames.com...

with all that is going on right now with collective bargaining rights, the extinction of the middle class, the rich getting richer, the poor getting poorer...I would really be curious to see what the "Eat the Rich!" and "First thing we do, Let's kill all the lawyers" card looks like....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Who is fooling who - The New World Order - Bilderbek - Illumunati- UN - Media - Government etc etc etc All are created controlled by the secretive global elite - No big deal - They abide by their own rule of hiding their agenda in plain view.
Wether Mother Nature was to blame or HAARP or nucluer explosions off of the coast it does not matter - The point is world events are stage managed by THEM and if a true natural disaster occurs you can count on them to compound the problem - Wether it is true or not I for one would not put it past them to blow up nucluer power plants to futher the hidden in plain view agenda - They have plans unfolding which were hatched over 70 years ago in some cases.
What is the point to be taken from all this once the penny drops - A wake up call - This is a wake up call.
Any one with any sense can see THEY are not to be trusted - Then who is to be trusted - Well it is time to think for yourself and make a choice of going along with al this NWO crap or actually doing something by changing ones style of living to a more self reliance and joining with like minds.
It is time to stop playing the blame game and break one's mind shackles.
Or take part in their Endgame - I for one am not playing - Life is sacred and is not a game.-
And yet why do not we make our own playing cards as an alternative to these -
Card 1 Disclose these criminals and hold them to account -
Card 2 -Relegate all those who place themselves above others to an equal footing
Card 3 - Well its up to you really
Point being we give our power away to those who enslave us -
Main point - We on Earth are going through historical times - What is the real time - The real time is that we are in a transition period the end of a cycle and the begining of a new one
Oh Yes - The tape does run out but what are we going to then - its up to all of us what kind of world we want to live in.
Watch Mother Nature - The Greater nature of which we are a part but at present apart and detatched.
For sure many natural and unatural disasters will occur but how we will act - will we prepare or are we prepared to let others dictate how it will be.
If we simply and truly cared about each other and helped each other then we could walk out the other side of these truly historical times into a new and better age but it means being the better part of who we truly are.
Stay as you are or arise.

edit on 17-3-2011 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeDee1
reply to post by Myendica

According to the Seer Siener Van Rensburg , Japan would be destroyed due to a number of earthquakes. While it is horrific to contemplate could these things come to pass?
blogsouthafrica.net...

Good find, i have a had a read of the site and looks like a interesting Prophet

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The illuminati cards are realy intrigueing. One of those topics that when bit by them you cant put them down, or get them out your head. I studied the original pack in 98 and it led me to a conclusion that although so far off the wall its scary, is becoming more real to me every day.

Humour me please. Imagine just for a second that a time machine does exist ( GHC?)and that certain people know our/the future. This future contains many disasters leading up to a final disaster.

To the time traveller this information (Our future, their history) has been used to produce the cards. Look at the date of first production of the original pack and look what else happened at that time..The building of Denver International Airport !.Im sure there is a graphic connection between the artwork chosen by the designer ( I,M,Pei...Japanese) of DIA and the ideas behind the cards.

Remember also that Serge Monast also chose to share the "Project Bluebeam" disclosure document in late 94.

All are pieces of a jigsaw and I firmly believe that someone saw into our future in 1994.

Respects

edit on 17-3-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I saw this yesterday and have been thinking about it all day and it's honestly undeniable, the coincidence is uncanny and I'm starting to think that this just can't be a simple coincidence. I'm a rational person but the facts are staring us in the face.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyclops777
reply to post by Arken

Just been scouting through the news and looks like the Japanese dont want to be heading southwest now either
www.indexonline.org...
the Volcano has been erupting again since monday sending rocks and lava right up into the air ??

and also Bird flu has raised its ugly head
www.newsnow.co.uk...
and look at this particular page
www.recombinomics.com...

all this along with unrest in the middle east .. two words " Oh #" ('
')

edit on 17/3/11 by psyclops777 because: link added

Fukushima Radiation and H5N1 In Wild Birds In Japan!!

World-wide Crisis...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join