It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
As long as we collectively stumble around in the dark thinking that all of these disasters are random unconnected events the longer they (TPTB) are going to control us.
There is no end to what these people are prepared to do.
They take their marching orders from an intelligence who doesn't doesn't give two squirts of P!$$ for the planet
much less.....YOU!

It truely make me sad to be fully conscious of the way in which this is all playing itself out.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The image they portray on the card might actually be referring to the 1923 Great Kanto Earthquake that hit Japan.

The clock was originally known as the Hattori clock, it was demolished in 1921 to rebuild a new one but reconstruction was delayed due to the earthquake.

The clock tower was originally built by Hattori Kintaro who was the founder of the company which was to become the largest watch maker in the world - Seiko.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SirScorn

That's very interesting, thank you!

Was it remade in the same styling? Or did it look different before?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
great find..

and the clock time is nearly 3/11

Can you read a clock?

It is nowhere near that time. Grasping for straws much?

OP, I have never heard of these cards before and well this is a bit creepy.

So my question is then "IF" this is what is on the card are you saying they planned this and it isn't a natural EQ?

Personally I think it was just mother nature and nothing else. I don't think anyone caused it. It kind of disturbs me that people tend to run with that idea first vs it being natural.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It does make you wonder...

I also saw some cards that where about the arabic world protests... this is really weird.

Thought I would post this so we could all see that there are more events happening that where shown in the Illuminati card game
edit on 16-3-2011 by Wolfcomplex because: reason given of post

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by deprogrammer
great find..

and the clock time is nearly 3/11

Can you read a clock?

It is nowhere near that time. Grasping for straws much?

OP, I have never heard of these cards before and well this is a bit creepy.

So my question is then "IF" this is what is on the card are you saying they planned this and it isn't a natural EQ?

Personally I think it was just mother nature and nothing else. I don't think anyone caused it. It kind of disturbs me that people tend to run with that idea first vs it being natural.

Personally, I don't know if it is a natural EQ or it is planned.

But I have found another creepy card... of this damned prophetic game

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Check out this guy on youtube, he used the Illuminati card game and made predictions of them in his video's. This next video links to the march 11 prediction of the earthquake, now unless you can fake upload dates this dude was right.. because his video was from 10th of march.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What do you even say to something like this? It is really a possibility that these "illuminati cards" are linked to current events, that might be the scariest thing ive ever heard. What are the chances that these clock towers look the same? Are there any more of these cards?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfcomplex

Could only watch the first 2:10 minutes of it due to choppy connection, but the Earthquake card was in the beginning and it tied the earthquake card in with London, Big Ben and the 2012 Olympics?

Was there a reference to Japan and the Tower in Tokyo further on into the video?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hey guys new member here

I thought i might add something to the topic on what I noticed on both pics provided by the OP

Does anyone see both clocks nearly showing the exact times plus the earthquake happen at 2:45 local time

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

No the bigben is like the op states the tower in Tokyo. But this dude posted it on 10th of march and said that there would be a quake and a tsunami in the pacific

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

harryhaller,

Yes, the two clocks, Wako and Hattori, were very similar in style.

Also to reply: Most clock/watch hands are shown at 10:10 or somewhere around there for presentation purposes, so I don't hold much weight in the actually time on the card.
edit on 16-3-2011 by SirScorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Excellent observation.
Flag for you.
Any Tsunami cards?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This game is disturbing. Just google the images and ull see loads of pictures of things that came true.

Im talking about the pentagonblast...(from the inside) and the wtc who is getting hit on thous cards. Apparently the game was created 1995 or there about and many pictures seem very accurate, or actually are.

Thanks for an intresting reed OP

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Very nice find OP!

I couldn't find any web pages with pictures of all the illuminati cards, but this video points to those cards we really should look into;

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Where did you find these cards?

I have seen them loosely on ATS but nowhere else.

I would like to see the rest of them. Do you have a link?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Excellent observation.
Flag for you.
Any Tsunami cards?

Yes. Sadly there is also a
Tsunami card...

A Nuclear Accident card

And an "Atomic Monster" card. (Seems Godzilla, the Japanese monster!)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Arken

Where did you find these cards?

I have seen them loosely on ATS but nowhere else.

I would like to see the rest of them. Do you have a link?

Here is one: cuttingedge.org...

But you can search directly on google to find more.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Very nice find OP!

I couldn't find any web pages with pictures of all the illuminati cards, but this video points to those cards we really should look into;

Thank you very much for this Video!

A lot of stars for you!
Huge!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Hey, there is alot of videos on youtube but this best video without all the added editing is the link below, the guy gives you the chance to view them, He also zooms in on the text at the bottom of each card.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join