It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

So this is just there move to try to get you to be religious ?

If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study. If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually.

Illuminati cards

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

The buildings in the Tidal Wave card resemble some of the buildings in Dubai! While there are only two buildings on the card and many more now, if these cars were made back in the 80's, this may be the reason? IDK. Look at this with particular interest to the 4th picture down of the Dubai Marina Skyline.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone else posted this yet. I've done a little research on Steve Jackson Games. His work place was raided by the SS ( the US not Nazi; secret service in this case). His business was later found not guilty and counter sued and won about 300,000 US dollars back in 1990. (250K of it was legal fees)

case results links
www.tomwbell.com...
litigation-essentials.lexisnexis.com... &srctype=smi&srcid=3B15&key=ab95fd0f37023180dd31538b814dabea

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hi everyone.I've joined recently. Love the forum and this thread. I want you to look at this card and what I think about it.

and here is the article I found

www.grist.org...

Your wife is a keeper. She's right about the classic mason jar's connection to BPA. The glass jars themselves do not have BPA. It's the lids -- or more accurately, the lid linings. What a pickle! You want to can, not get can-cer!

BPA, the abbreviation for bisphenol A, is a synthetic estrogen used to make some plastics hard and as a resin in can linings so they don't rust. BPA also shows up in odd places like non-metal dental fillings, the thermal paper used for cash register receipts, medical devices, baby bottles, some plastic water bottles, and food containers. It's been in use for several decades. But it is definitely something you want to avoid. Even trace exposure can disrupt your endocrine system and create all kinds of health problems, including cancer, adult-onset diabetes, and obesity.

As I always say, "BPA, stay away!"

But here's the problem: it isn't easy to avoid BPA. The Centers for Disease Control found that 93 percent of Americans tested have BPA in their bodies. Canned food may be the primary source of exposure. So if you're going the extra mile to can your own food, Teak, it would be nice to go the extra, extra mile to be free from BPA.

I spoke to Dr. Anila Jacob, Senior Scientist and the resident physician at the Environmental Working Group, about ways to avoid BPA when you're canning.

"We know BPA leaches when it comes in contact with the food," she said. "One thing you can do is try not to fill the jar all the way up to the top, but that's hard because when you move it, it's going to shake."

The safest solution is BPA-free lids. And they're out there. Jacobs recommends calling lid manufacturers to check; most have a 1-800 number for concerned consumers like yourself. You might also take Jacobs' advice and drop the Food and Drug Administration a line requesting that they ban BPA. "The more the FDA hears about it, the more likely they are to take action," she said. "We know there are safer options."

Speaking of safer options, Teak, my conscientious canning friend Anne DeMelle, a.k.a. "Canny Annie," recommends two: BPA free, reusable plastic lids or the glass variety.

Lidwise, I guess that about covers it, Teak. Wishing you and yours a can-tastic time!

Pickledly,
Umbra

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

at 1:51 looks like lady gaga

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A few links relating to the "Earthquake Projector" card. Make what you will of the info.

www.911truth.ch...

beyondthecurtain.wordpress.com...

the-tap.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Great work OP!!

This definitely creeps me out.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Nice find indeed. The only thing thats not right is the fact that Tokyo didnt have any disaster at all. I know cos i have friends living there and they are doing more then fine.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

i would totally bet that the time on the clock has major significance!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Also, I'm by far no super genius or anything like that, but currently they are dumping Large amounts of cold water on something super -hot- isn't this process going to cause it to creak and break open more then it currently

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS

Originally posted by Arken
Another awesome coincidence into the "Illuminati Cards Game"? There are several threads on this topic about the prophetic messages hidden in this Cards game, but, as usual, the truth, maybe, it is into the details.
Please watch carefully the infamous Earthquake Card and compare....

The Earthquake Card

because: (no reason given)

Several different opinions/interpretations of the time on the clock. I see 11:11 and have gone back to check each time is see a different one. Still 11:11

Is this something to be concerned about

I only see 11:11 too. What unnerves me the most that on the day of the quake & tsunami the moment my eyes glanced at the time on the news channel the time WAS 11:11. Longest minute of my life...seriously.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Unless im mistaken, the tower never fell down.

Is there any real significance to this? We're drawing a lot of conclusions here on somthing that simply seems like a coincedence to me.

What am i missing?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Sorry if this card was posted already, so many pages to go through, but notice the fire hydrant in this one, are these types only found in the US?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wow! Well-spotted. S&F. Definitely not Big Ben! Thank you for the enlightenment.

The Oregon thing is (more than) slightly bugging me out! For various reasons, I did not fly this week. I didn't know there was an Illuminati card deck! This is neat, I'm going to see if I can pick one up.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
would be intresting if the tower fell.....the problem is people in london have been scared of tower falling forever because its narrow....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It seems ATS makes a fuss about things that are simple coincidence. The tower din't even fall so what's really the connection than a similiar image , because they aren't even totally equaly. And like some have pointed there are more tower similiar to that one.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wow man. That is one hell of an observation!

I've also checked to see if the earthquake timing was the same as that shown in the card, which is about 2.55? Also no idea why all the numbers are showing but not the '1', maybe not a clear picture though.

According to www.japanquakemap.com...:
- First quake hit at 01.54.
- 9M quake hit at 14.46.

Close eh?
edit on 17/3/11 by TitaniumL because: (no reason given)

And to the guys saying it's not related because the tower didn't collapse etc, maybe it's meant to be a landmark for reference. Wako Tower in Japan, Wako Tower + disaster = Disaster in Japan.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
That is Spooky.......and the actual victims in the foreground look Japanese...One in Red and the two in the centre........Did you check out the Shadows in the background?.........is that the pope and the queen?....behind the guy in blue......
very interesting.
edit on 17-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This Card resembles personalities like glenn beck doesnt it www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Also noticed something else, the colors are similar to the colors of the olympic symbol, blue, green, yellow, red, and black. Except the the black is white here. Intriguing...

Pretty sure this is symbolism to the fullest. Maybe disaster in Japan affecting the whole world?

EDIT: More info on this Illuminati card game for anyone interested can be found here:
www.cuttingedge.org...

Scroll to the bottom of the page if you want to jump straight to the "Natural disasters planned" link.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join